Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:48:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Entourage - Life Changes, Friends Dont - HBO Series
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Entourage - Life Changes, Friends Dont - HBO Series  (Read 8973 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« on: August 01, 2009, 04:56:02 PM »

Well...I know some ppl must be addicted to this show as my friends and I are....every actor on that show is just perfect for there character.

Doug Ellin - Creator
Mark Wahlberg & Stephen Levinson - Co-Executive Producers

Adrian Grenier - Vincent Chase (Character based on Mark Whalbergs life in the biz)
Kevin Connolly - Eric Murphy (Vinnys Mananger & Bestfriend)
Kevin Dillion - Johnny Drama (Vinny's Brother)
Jerry Ferrara - Turtle (Another of Vinnys old friends)
Jeremy Piven - Ari Gold (The One & Only, Vincents Agent)

Those are the main characters...This show has stuff for everyone..It's kinda known as a guys soap opera, but girls love it to...girls,guys,drugs,cars,rich lifestyle,hollywood,relationships,struggles,fame,cameos from almost every major star u can think of. I just cant believe more ppl dont love this show...so if you do, lets get it the recognition it deserves

For those of you who havent seen it...The 6th Season has just began and the 4th episode is on tmw night. Every Sunday from 10:30-11pm. No commercials..Theme song is done by Janes Addicition...All seasons are avaliable at Future Shop pretty cheap...and I'll post a little bio of the show underneath

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 05:24:59 PM »

Entourage is a dramedy broadcast on HBO and created by Doug Ellin, that chronicles the rise of Vincent Chase, a young A-list movie star, and his childhood friends from Queens, New York City, as they navigate the unfamiliar terrain of Hollywood, California. Mark Wahlberg and Stephen Levinson serve as the show's co-executive producers, and the show's premise is loosely based on Wahlberg's experiences as an up-and-coming movie star. According to Mark Wahlberg, Entourage was initially conceived when his assistant asked if he could film Wahlberg and his friends, calling them "hilarious".

Entourage revolves around Vincent Chase (Adrian Grenier), a young, up-and-coming actor who eventually becomes an A-list star. His experiences are loosely based on those of Mark Wahlberg, who is also executive producer on the show. His best friend and manager is Eric Murphy (Kevin Connolly). "E", as his friends call him, is based on Wahlberg's friend and executive producer Eric Weinstein.[6] He's also been reported to be inspired by Stephen Levinson, Wahlberg's manager.

Vincent's older brother Johnny "Drama" Chase (Kevin Dillon), is also Vince's personal chef and trainer. Johnny is a D-list actor who was in the fictional show Viking Quest during his younger days. His role in the new fictional hit show Five Towns has begun to resurrect his fame and career. This character is based on Johnny "Drama" Alves (cousin of Mark Wahlberg), whom Donnie Wahlberg had hired to keep his younger brother out of trouble.

Rounding out the entourage of friends is Salvatore, known as "Turtle" (Jerry Ferrara), who is another of Vince's old friends from childhood. Turtle's official role is as Vince's driver and assistant, though his value as such is often brought into question. This character is based on Mark Wahlberg's former "gofer" Donnie Carroll aka "Donkey".

Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven) is Vince's abrasive but lovable agent. The role has led to several nominations and Emmy Awards for Piven. Ari is based on Wahlberg's real-life agent Ari Emanuel.

Kevin Connolly, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Jerry Ferrara, and Jeremy Piven have been credited in every episode in the opening credits since season one.

Some other Famous People who also make somewhat regular appearences:
Debi Mazar
Perrey Reeves - Mrs.Ari
Emmanuelle Chriqui - E's Girlfriend
Beverly D'Angelo
Gary Cole
Jamie-Lynn Sigler - (Turtles Girlfriend)
Paul Herman - (Vince's Accountant)
Rhys Coiro
Bow Wow
Constance Zimmer
Carla Gugino
Leighton Meester
Paul Ben-Victor
Martin Landau
Alan Dale
Stellan Skarsg?rd
Seth Green
Anna Faris
Mandy Moore

Small list of Guest Cameos (Way too many to list all the stars)
Mark Whalberg
Ali Larter
Jessica Alba
Jimmy Kimmel
Luke Wilson
Lennox Lewis
Val Kilmer
Sarah Silverman
Gary Busey
Larry David
Hugh Hefner
Bob Saget
James Cameron
Brooke Sheilds
U2
James Woods
Chuck Liddell
Dennis Hopper
M. Night Shyamalan
Peter Jackson
Mary J Blige
Kanye West
Gus Van Sant
Phelps
Martin Scorsese....Just to name a few (Vince is currently acting in his new movie on the show)

So far in season 6...Leno has been on and 50 Cent has made a guest appearence...anyways check it out its one of the best shows out there today and not alot of people know about it..Great to get stoned n watch lol.. 2004 - Present

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 05:28:20 PM »

Sixth season

The season begins with Vince getting his driver's license, by bribing the driving instructor. Vince is preparing for his new role as Enzo Ferrari in an upcoming movie. Vince and the boys attend the premiere of his film Gatsby, directed by Martin Scorsese. Eric and Sloan renew the friendship, with Eric wanting to be a little more than friends. However, Eric is truly 'playing the field' as the boys often refer to his many different girls. Eric takes Sloan to the Gatsby premiere 'as friends'. Eric's other client Charlie is cut from his show, much to Eric's dismay. After rejection by Sloan, Eric chooses to see another girl Ashley exclusively, who appears to be quite star-struck with the movie star lifestyle. Ari is having trouble with his new employee and friend Andrew Klein who is cheating on his wife which bothers Ari. Lloyd also seeks a promotion, which Ari promises if he can get through a 100 day 'hazing' period, which includes tasks such as losing 15 pounds. After Turtle makes his red-carpet debut with Jamie-Lynn Siegler, he feels pressure from others that he is not good enough for her. Additionally, he is trying to start his own career, but after failing to get a business loan he decides to go back to school at UCLA Extension and learn how to properly start a business.

Lil' Wayne is expected to appear in an episode as himself. Tom Brady will be a special guest in an episode, as well. On March 6 2009, Dan Patrick of Sports Illustrated reported on his radio show that LeBron James would also make a cameo in an episode. Los Angeles Lakers' center Andrew Bynum is also expected to cameo. Steve Nash, the point guard of the Phoenix Suns, has also revealed via his Twitter that he will also have a cameo appearance in the season premiere.Aaron Sorkin recently confirmed on his Facebook Group he would be guest appearing on the show as himself. Israeli 2004 Miss Israel Gal Gadot will act as Vince's girlfriend for several episodes. Kate Mara will be joining the cast of Entourage this season, TVGuide.com has confirmed. Mara will play E's new assistant at his fledgling talent-management company, and perhaps his love interest as well. Also Zac Efron will be making a cameo as he was filming on June 1st, 2009 at the Hollywood NikeTown. It was confirmed on 14th July 2009, that Matt Damon will be making a guest appearance on the show. Show favorite Jeremy Piven described seeing Damon on set as "The most surreal moment in the world". George Segal will be playing a powerful talent manager who will try to recruit E into his big time management agency during season 6.

Seventh season

On July 30, 2009, HBO renewed Entourage for a seventh season.

Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 06:05:15 PM »

Not a lot of people know about it?  Isn't it HBO's top show?

I wasn't a big fan of the 4th season... 5th season was an improvement, cool to see them actually struggling.  The 6th season is shaping up to be way better (based on the first 3 episodes).  It seems like they are making a push for a little bit of character development with everyone trying to "be their own man".

I hear Seth Rogen is not a fan at all, especially after the whole "ugly" conversation... Apparently he called Doug Ellin an asshole and said something bad about Wahlberg too.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 06:59:07 PM »

I love Entourage! ok

I wasn't a fan of season 5 though. Season 6 has been okay so far but we're only three episodes into so we'll have to wait and see where it goes.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 07:49:39 PM »

Episode 5 tonight...tune in everyone...10:30 on hbo

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 07:57:22 PM »

Im going to have to get this on Netflix and catch up

saw part of an episode the other night and it looked fantastic.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 10:02:28 PM »

Anyone see last nights episode? it was great lol

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 06:49:57 PM »

Entourage back on tonight at 1030 on HBO after a break last week...cant wait

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 09:35:19 PM »

Sunday nights Entourage was great..as always...There showing Vince fucking girls alot more like actually lol its wierd

MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 10:52:41 AM »

great show!!! i love it! season finale coming up next!

Chinese Democracy!
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 04:14:09 PM »

This season has been really good, but there doesn't seem to be any defining story arc.... just a bunch of stuff that happened.  It's too bad there are only 12 episodes.  Can't wait for the finale!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2009, 07:05:06 PM »

Wierd season of Entourage

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 08:54:22 AM »

I enjoyed this season a lot better than last season. Season finale episode was pretty good and it's nice to see that Sloan and Eric got engaged. She's always been the right girl!

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2010, 09:36:40 AM »

Female 'Entourage' in the works

Hit U.S. series Entourage is set for a gender switching spin-off - creator Mark Wahlberg is reportedly developing an all-female version of the show.

The series follows four friends from Queens, New York and their transition to Hollywood when one of them, played by Adrien Grenier, hits it big as a movie star.

Entourage has become so popular Wahlberg, who also executive produces the show, is now developing a spin-off featuring a group of four female friends living in Los Angeles, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Casting details have yet to be announced.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 07:43:53 PM »

Anyone been watching this season? I think its been pretty medicore, but the second last episode was awesome, and hoping the finale Cry will be awesome to

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 12:54:54 AM »

Tried to watch it.. The actors/characters came off  too douchey for my taste so I didn't continue with it.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 12:24:56 PM »

Tried to watch it.. The actors/characters came off  too douchey for my taste so I didn't continue with it.

Enoyable show that ran its course. Ended when it did for a reason

As for the douchey characters...would have to agree on Drama, Turtle and E..but thought Piven and Vince were very likeable

Hot women appeared relentlessly on this show and for that any man should not judge too much and just enjoy the ride ok
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: