Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 08:24:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Richard & Frank appearance in New York (Sep 17th)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Richard & Frank appearance in New York (Sep 17th)  (Read 10806 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2009, 12:11:07 PM »

this isnt gossip, rumors, or lies....its our friends fortus and ferrer and the new album/band there on and with....heres what they have to say about it.... : ok

Show me the quote where Frank and/or Richard says those things.

Since they're playing in NYC in a few weeks, maybe you can go and tell them exactly what you think of that instead of posting about it on the Internet?

Tell it to Frank's face that you don't like the quotes he never said in the first place....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2009, 12:12:44 PM »

I also saw a screen shot of Franks facebook page with a comment that says...

"Frank Ferrer... is starting the rest of his life today...."

various people commented on it...including our baby sitter

then Frank also re commented and said "better "late" than never"

and then Robin Finck commented "right there with ya"

dont know what this all means but it seems like its news

I dont care much about Frank so I really dont care but it sucks things always seem to go down like this

Since they're playing in NYC in a few weeks, maybe you can go and tell them exactly what you think of that instead of posting about it on the Internet?

Tell it to Frank's face that you don't like the quotes he never said in the first place....

It was said on there bands web page. They are associated with this band. If they didnt approve of those comments then why would they allow it to be said?

I would gladly tell them what I think if you give me their email or something.

Why would I go to a show I dont care about? Who are the Compulsions? Could care less. Just like I could careless about a meber of GNR who was hired because they needed someone to tour ok
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 12:15:27 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2009, 12:14:44 PM »

What have I told you about insults?

If you want to be a martyr so bad.... I'll play along and let you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2009, 12:15:17 PM »

this isnt gossip, rumors, or lies....its our friends fortus and ferrer and the new album/band there on and with....heres what they have to say about it.... : ok

/jarmo

dude, don't even bother engaging him.  he's just jealous that you're facebook friends with frank and he's not.  

i'll admit, when i first read that article i was pisssed.  but jarmo's actually right... frank and richard didn't say that stuff.  the guy who wrote that article did.  for all we know, axl's kicking his bitchy little ass this very minute.  and i'm actually positive that frank and richard will quit this pathetic excuse for a band as soon as they read that article.  
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2009, 01:06:21 PM »

he's just jealous that you're facebook friends with frank and he's not. 
Right. Because I sit around all day and hope and pray that everyone associated with Axl is my friend on myspace and facebook no

frank and richard didn't say that stuff.  the guy who wrote that article did.

You might be right. But if they dont come out and say they disagree with that article along with taking it down then one will guess that they do agree with it.

I just find it funny how these guys wouldnt defend Axl especially when he is the only reason why we would be discussing these two guys in the first place.

Im not saying they said all this or agree with it but it doesnt look good that they are associated with it. Kind of lame.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 01:09:55 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2009, 01:18:21 PM »

It's not their Myspace page or their band!

Funny how you attack me for moderating my own site but then you demand Richard and Frank take over another band's Myspace page.....

Also amusing how your dislike for the guys is pretty much the motivation why you'd post this crap. You don't care about them, yet when you found this pointless crap you had to post it.

Kinda telling.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 01:23:50 PM by jarmo » Logged

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2009, 01:31:14 PM »

I dont dislike any of them. I have no problem with Fortus. I like his playing. Frank is ok too. I just dont think hes as good as Brain.

You run a message board. They play in a band. Im sure you would like to think you are of equal importance but at this point your not. Im not asking them to baby sit anything. Im just saying that its kind of hypocritical to call out someone or atleast be associated with those comments when that person helped give you way more fans than you would have.

Now that is telling  ok

and I only posted it because it has to do with the band. Wouldnt all you die hards want to know the ins and outs of your favorite members and what band they are playing in while Axl waits for the "right moment"?

Its kind of like the Vince Neil thing. Vince Neils mouth is the website. Just because he knows Dj doesnt mean he heard news from him. Even though logic says there is a connection. I mean the guy who wrote this is like Vince Neil. Just because he knows 2 members of GNR doesnt mean he forms his opinions from stuff he hears from them. Maybe he is just an observer Grin
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 01:46:58 PM by younggunner » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2009, 01:37:31 PM »

That was lame.

Can we get back on target?  Any news on any forth coming release?  And where's Tommy?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2009, 01:48:18 PM »

that's weird and confusing.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2009, 01:51:05 PM »

My two cents...

I personally don't really care about Frank's or Robin comment's on facebook. I don't think they mean anything other than just a possitive quote which is ok.

It also seems pretty clear that neither Frank or Richard made those comments about Chinese Democracy/Guns N' Roses. I don't think Frank or Richard are associated with the band either as someone has posted. They're both from NY and for them this gig is merely an excuse to rock out and have a good time. However...Frank and Richard they didn't just tour with Axl, they played and recorded parts for Chinese Democracy so why would they help somebody who's critized their work? I don't really understand it, but anyway, this is just one gig with some band that'll probably never make it so I wouldn't think about it much.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2009, 01:51:50 PM »

You run a message board. They play in a band. Im sure you would like to think you are of equal importance but at this point your not.

Your constant need to try to ridicule me is amusing.

You attack me for moderating my own site, then you claim Richard and Frank had something to do with those quotes on that Myspace page.

When it's pointed out to you that your ignorant assumptions are wrong, you pretty much demand that they should get the stuff removed.

Nowhere did I make claims saying running a GN'R fan site is equal to being in a band, and every person with some common sense sees that. Unlike you, not everybody sees these kinds of things and unlike you, not everybody is fueled by personal agendas.

You pretty much come here to point out what a loser I am. I get it, I don't like you either. The feeling is mutual, believe me.

I think you're a attention seeking Internet tough guy who thinks he's got all the answers to everything because you've been a GN'R fan since the early 2000s.

So make snide remarks about me all day long. See how far that'll take you.

/jarmo

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2009, 02:02:30 PM »

maybe but it's not like everyone you're friends with share the same opinion as yours...so maybe it's not so weird.

then Frank also re commented and said "better "late" than never"

and then Robin Finck commented "right there with ya"

is this will crain guy frank?
Is this robin finck guy the current nin guitarist robin?

btw i didn't know you had a baby.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2009, 02:03:11 PM »

Your constant need to try to ridicule me is amusing.

You attack me for moderating my own site, then you claim Richard and Frank had something to do with those quotes on that Myspace page.

When it's pointed out to you that your ignorant assumptions are wrong, you pretty much demand that they should get the stuff removed.

Nowhere did I make claims saying running a GN'R fan site is equal to being in a band, and every person with some common sense sees that. Unlike you, not everybody sees these kinds of things and unlike you, not everybody is fueled by personal agendas.

You pretty much come here to point out what a loser I am. I get it, I don't like you either. The feeling is mutual, believe me.

I think you're a attention seeking Internet tough guy who thinks he's got all the answers to everything because you've been a GN'R fan since the early 2000s.

So make snide remarks about me all day long. See how far that'll take you.

Again, I never said they said it. I just think its wrong for them to be associated with comments like that. Whether they agree with it or not.

I used to come here to read news and rumors about the band. Not much news lately and the rumors arent allowed to be posted here anymore. Even though they once were.

I know you really think I hate you. I dont. I think your ok when all is said and done. You can do what you want ...like you said its your site. I just think your a very sensitive person thats all. And its got the best of you...hence your cute lil post.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2009, 02:09:51 PM »

I used to come here to read news and rumors about the band. Not much news lately and the rumors arent allowed to be posted here anymore. Even though they once were.

Just because you're interested in talking about what some guy who can't sing properly live thinks of GN'R doesn't mean everybody else does....

I know you really think I hate you. I dont. I think your ok when all is said and done. You can do what you want ...like you said its your site. I just think your a very sensitive person thats all. And its got the best of you...hence your cute lil post.

Sensitive? Yeah.  Roll Eyes

I just don't get the point of you coming here day in and day out making snide remarks about me. Often in threads like this one that has nothing to do with me. I'm not in the band. You even told me so once!

Obviously you have some kind of issues with me or you wouldn't have to make that kind of remarks.

I'm flattered that I have that effect on you!

But it's becoming boring.....

/jarmo

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2009, 02:17:46 PM »

Just because you're interested in talking about what some guy who can't sing properly live thinks of GN'R doesn't mean everybody else does....

there you go again. How do you know how everyone else feels? Was there a discusiion on this already?

I could careless about the band or singer. I thought it was relevant because 2 members of Gnr are associated with this band. Its up to the people to discuss it. Thats all.

I just don't get the point of you coming here day in and day out making snide remarks about me. Often in threads like this one that has nothing to do with me. I'm not in the band. You even told me so once!

Obviously you have some kind of issues with me or you wouldn't have to make that kind of remarks.

In my original post where did I mention your name?

Boring is the fitting word..
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 02:23:22 PM by younggunner » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2009, 02:22:47 PM »

there you go again. How do you know of everyone else feels the same? Was there a discusiion on this already?

It's up to me to decide isn't it?

What do I want on my site.....

Can I stand for having everything posted on the Internet copied and pasted onto my site?

In my original post where did I mention your name?

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were literally talking about your own babysitter. I thought it was one of your "clever" insults.

Sorry once again. To you and your babysitter.

Hope you pay him well. He deserves it.

/jarmo

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2009, 02:25:43 PM »

It's up to me to decide isn't it?

What do I want on my site.....

Can I stand for having everything posted on the Internet copied and pasted onto my site?
Sure, but please dont say no one else is interested. Two different issues. Pick one

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were literally talking about your own babysitter. I thought it was one of your "clever" insults.

Sorry once again. To you and your babysitter.

Hope you pay him well. He deserves it.
My first post is on page one. Please show me where I mention your name. TY

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2009, 02:28:01 PM »

I personally find the guys comments to be shitty and stupid but it's just another in a LONG line of people who try to use insulting GN'R or Axl himself to promote themselves. Someone on another forum suggested that I not be upset at Frank and Richard for their singers comments and I will take that route for now.

I mean who knows how much they even know about this jackass running his mouth?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2009, 02:29:45 PM »

Please. Explain your babysitting situation.

Who's "our babysitter". Clarify that please.

I felt targeted. If that was not your intention, please clarify it so that in the future similar things don't happen.

And if you indeed meant me, then please act like a man and stand for it instead of hiding when you get caught. ok

/jarmo

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2009, 02:34:29 PM »

Please. Explain your babysitting situation.

Who's "our babysitter". Clarify that please.

I felt targeted. If that was not your intention, please clarify it so that in the future similar things don't happen.

And if you indeed meant me, then please act like a man and stand for it instead of hiding when you get caught.
Maybe its reading comprehension.....

you said...and have been saying...

So I said, my first post in this thread did not mention your name.....hence what your saying about me is inaccurate. Your the one who quoted me first  Wink

You keep saying that I post about you all day. My post was about a piece of  GNR information. You decided to put on your cape and disregard it as relevant. So by my estimation you like going back and forth with me

« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 02:37:18 PM by younggunner » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: