Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 03:32:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1459592 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #880 on: April 16, 2010, 02:24:33 AM »

axlrose  We do hope to be able to play both Costa Rica n' Guatemala at a later date. Management n' promoters r in talks. It'd b great 4 the fans 2 b able 2 get their performance. Our apologies 4 any inconvenience this has caused. It's a crazy business n' this tour's had it's share of twists n' turns. The fans n' shows have made all the chaos n' confusion worth it in the long run. Here's 2 u!! Hope to see u in Puerto Rico!!

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Annie
« Reply #881 on: April 16, 2010, 08:59:29 AM »

Jarmo....stupid question. How does it feel to be at home "watching" the show? It was a pleasure meeting you and ADZ again in Montreal. Glad all went well in South and Central America. I hope to see u in Europe in the summer. Thanks for all the updates.

Unfortunately, I don't think he's "home"  no   

This is from his facebook page:

Jarmo  After six weeks of traveling around South and Central America with no canceled flights, my flight back to Europe was canceled...
5 hours ago

Jarmo  Just used my dinner voucher... The service reminded me of Fawlty Towers...
2 hours ago
Unfortunately, it's probably because of all the volcanic ash from the Volcano in Iceland. About 100,000 people have been grounded. What is scarey, is that it could take days, weeks or months before it gets better. What's it like in Sweden, CheapJon? They say ash is falling on people. I just heard that it's the biggest flight disruption since 9/11.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 09:03:16 AM by Little EMO Annie » Logged
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #882 on: April 16, 2010, 09:26:37 AM »

I wondered about that yesterday when I was watching the news, and immediatley wondered if Jarmo was gonna make it home or not.  Apparently not yet Tongue.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/tech-15749651/volcanoes-and-planes-survival-in-the-sky-19172963
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 09:50:03 AM by msaxl43 » Logged

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #883 on: April 16, 2010, 09:55:25 AM »

I live in the south of Sweden so I haven't seen or noticed anything.. I think some norwegians at mygnr said they had seen ashes and black clouds though. I have a friend stuck in belgium, there will be no flights in northern europe today either i think

gunsnroses

WOW! that's a wrap, that's a leg, that's a WRAPPED LEG! the tour has been CRAZY & the support more than amazing! MUCHAS GRACIAS A TODOS!!!

On Friday 16th April 2010, @bumblefoot said:

GNR Latin America tour finished! THANK YOU to all the opening bands, our crew, my bandmates, family & friends, management, promoters & all the bizz folks, and especially the *fans* - will never forget you all, hope to see ya's again!! To those in Costa Rica & Guatemala, I won't forget you either, and hope we can come back and give it another shot. OK, gonna go wash the pyro dust out of my eyes, pack my bags & hit the airport. Talk to ya soon!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 09:57:57 AM by CheapJon » Logged
Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #884 on: April 16, 2010, 12:31:19 PM »

I'm gonna bump my own question from a few pages back....

Anyone know who is updating the @gunsnroses on Twitter?

Jarmo, do you know?

Stavanger-rock-city!!
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #885 on: April 16, 2010, 01:38:46 PM »

I live in the south of Sweden so I haven't seen or noticed anything.. I think some norwegians at mygnr said they had seen ashes and black clouds though. I have a friend stuck in belgium, there will be no flights in northern europe today either i think

That shit is invisible from the ground by all accounts, apparently when its gets sucked into engines they seize up. About thirty years ago a plane went through one of these clouds and not only did it choke the engines, it sand-blasted the paint off and frosted the glass  nervous

« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 01:51:59 PM by wight gunner » Logged

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #886 on: April 16, 2010, 07:26:19 PM »

gunsnroses
Loaded like freight train-Hoppin on an aeroplane. Again many thx 2 ALL who made this tour truly great, especially U the #gnrFANS C U soon!!!
about 7 hours ago via web

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #887 on: April 17, 2010, 03:04:23 PM »

Jarmo, do you know?

Just curios...what is the diference who does it?...Im sure is someone that Axl aproved already...so who cares???
H76
Headliner

Human Being

« Reply #888 on: April 17, 2010, 03:34:01 PM »

Jarmo, do you know?

Just curios...what is the diference who does it?...Im sure is someone that Axl aproved already...so who cares???

It might not make a difference, but it sure would be nice to know.

Some of the tweets have been really funny. Like the latest one.

Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul. ~ Wayne Dyer ~
Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #889 on: April 17, 2010, 05:39:48 PM »

Jarmo, do you know?

It might not make a difference, but it sure would be nice to know.

Some of the tweets have been really funny. Like the latest one.

Yeah, it's not that it makes a hell of big difference. I guess I would just like to know if it's a bandmember or somebody in the camp.

To me, it's a bit cooler when artists/bands do the updates themselvs....   Smiley

Stavanger-rock-city!!
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #890 on: April 17, 2010, 06:00:02 PM »

tommy_stinson    look out for my end of the tour wrap up and fun stuff in the coming weeks blog on my website.
14 minutes ago via TweetDeck

tommy_stinson    1st nights sleep in my own bed , 1st triple cap from bucks,in 6 weeks. next stop chelsea handler at the tower. yeah for me.
16 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #891 on: April 17, 2010, 06:37:54 PM »

tommy_stinson    look out for my end of the tour wrap up and fun stuff in the coming weeks blog on my website.

Looking forward to that!  Smiley

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
cineater
Legend

« Reply #892 on: April 17, 2010, 07:47:20 PM »

Looking out for Tommy's new cd!

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #893 on: April 17, 2010, 09:27:47 PM »

tommy_stinson    1st nights sleep in my own bed , 1st triple cap from bucks,in 6 weeks. next stop chelsea handler at the tower. yeah for me.
16 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Looks like Tommy has got some treats in store for us.

Thanks General.  ok
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #894 on: April 18, 2010, 08:59:50 AM »

On Sunday 18th April 2010, @bumblefoot said:

Trying to settle back to 'normal' life - unpacking, going through a stack of mail, doing laundry, food shopping, seeing a live musical nude performance of 'Caligula' in NYC with the wife & some Penthouse Pets, backing up computer files, cleaning the house... 'normal' stuff. What to do tomorrow, hmmmm... maybe get a new phone, force myself to start exercising every day again, hit the studio... oh, and I gotta get to the Post Office Monday & mail a bunch of stuff out... and STAMPS, I need stamps!! Everyone please remind me on Monday to "GET STAMPS", I can't forget. Please put the word out, retweet, trend it, whatever you wacky interweb folks do with your Twitter thing, I need 100,000 people to remind me on Monday to "GET STAMPS" !!!

Thanks Smiley

PS - have you not heard? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #895 on: April 18, 2010, 12:04:47 PM »

ROFL I was praying to god thats where that youtube link went  rofl rofl

I LOVE RON!!!
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #896 on: April 18, 2010, 06:30:01 PM »

gunsnroses
on Holiday #nowenjoying - p.s. remind @bumblefoot tomorrow he needs to get some stamps. thx.
about 4 hours ago via web

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #897 on: April 19, 2010, 11:15:13 AM »

DJASHBA    ASHBA Tuner!! Download App Now!! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ashbatuner/id354558714?mt=8
about 10 hours ago via web

From Dj's Facebook:
Dj ASHBA? ASHBA Tuner!! Download App Now!! Tune your instrument in the signature style of Dj ASHBA! Guns N? Roses guitarist Dj Ashba has teamed up with Curious Brain to create the ?ASHBA Tuner? iPhone application. The revolutionary guitar and bass tuner application for both novice and expert players. Please take the time and write a review for me!! I worked my ass off and I am super proud of this 5 Star App.!!!!

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #898 on: April 19, 2010, 04:23:22 PM »

bumblefoot    I got the stamps - the reminders helped, thanks!!
about 3 hours ago via web

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #899 on: April 20, 2010, 11:35:20 AM »

Guns N' Roses   gunsnroses

just chillin and hopin that there Volcano stops smokin up the European sky, by June at least! about 14 hours ago via web
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: