Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:47:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227779 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1455820 times)
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #6000 on: April 09, 2022, 04:27:41 AM »

Guns N' Roses twitted and Instagrammed a Happy Birthday Izzy post/message last night https://twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/1512568491320172547?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

That seems odd. They were not in the best terms a few years ago. Could this mean that we could get the original 5 for a few songs in the upcoming tour?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6001 on: April 09, 2022, 08:02:03 AM »

Or just means that they wished him a happy birthday.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #6002 on: April 09, 2022, 04:55:39 PM »

/jarmo

It could be a "just means" and we're reading something between the lines that is not there. 

It could but then again it could be they're fucking with us.   hihi  They teased us with that silhouette picture, the white head, of Steven.  And we just had Use to Love Her with Izzy on Axl's right hand and Steven with his back.  Tour is coming up and I'm getting excited.  I'm looking for signs.

Did Axl get new boots?  I missed the picture.  If so somebody needs to 80's hairspray the bottom of those so he's not slipping and going down on the stage.  Or let him fall on his ass, that always gets us out of our seats.   hihi  Sorry Axl, it's only fun when you get up and we see you're okay.  Okay, lets not have that kind of fun.  If Axl has new boots, somebody rough up the bottoms.  Beta probably thought of that.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
cineater
Legend

« Reply #6003 on: April 09, 2022, 10:03:37 PM »

Aw, Izzy said thank you for the birthday wishes.  He's thinking about us.  Good cause we're thinking about him.   Cheesy

Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #6004 on: April 11, 2022, 08:18:33 AM »

/jarmo

It's the first time the band wishes Izzy Happy Birthday on social media, right? Maybe it's a sign that the relationship between the band and Izzy's gotten better - if that's the case, it's not unlikely that he could get on stage with the band to perform a song or two.

Or maybe I'm looking for signs that are not there and it was just a Happy Birthday message  hihi

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6005 on: April 11, 2022, 08:38:47 AM »

No idea.

I'm going with it was just a nice gesture until proven otherwise.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #6006 on: April 11, 2022, 11:54:34 AM »

In any case, it's always good to have the band getting ready to hit the road.  Still the band you're not sure what may happen, possibilities.  Cheesy

Jarmo, I assume you're going out with them again.  When do you leave?  Happy trails to you and have a great summer.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #6007 on: April 17, 2022, 12:02:33 PM »

Those don't look like new boots to me from Beta's Easter post.  Look well worn and comfy.  Those brown ones are going to leak in the rain.  Little worried about the soles on the black ones.  That's the color that took me down.  Comfy boots but damn that hurt, went down on both knees.  And my favorite boots hit the trash.  Anyway, the boots are ready to go, I've got a pillow for my chair.  Ready for the stage.  Bring out the band!  Not much longer to go.   Cheesy

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6008 on: April 17, 2022, 12:57:59 PM »

Those don't look like new boots to me from Beta's Easter post.  Look well worn and comfy.  Those brown ones are going to leak in the rain.  Little worried about the soles on the black ones.  That's the color that took me down.  Comfy boots but damn that hurt, went down on both knees.  And my favorite boots hit the trash.  Anyway, the boots are ready to go, I've got a pillow for my chair.  Ready for the stage.  Bring out the band!  Not much longer to go.   Cheesy

She posted fan art for Easter. Original post: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cca4K3ZMTbd/

/jarmo

cineater
Legend

« Reply #6009 on: April 17, 2022, 08:54:55 PM »

She posted fan art for Easter. Original post: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cca4K3ZMTbd/

/jarmo

Not the same boots Vanessa posted packing up for the tour?  I'm not obsessed with his boots I swear.   hihi 

Okay, it's everybody's boots but just the cowboy and hiking boots.   Cheesy

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6010 on: May 08, 2022, 12:18:25 PM »

https://twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/1523294819895894017

Guns N' Roses
@gunsnroses
Happy Mother’s Day!

3:32 PM · May 8, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6011 on: July 07, 2022, 07:01:33 AM »

https://twitter.com/axlrose/status/1544988909276372995

/jarmo

jaknudsen
Rocker

I'm a mule!

« Reply #6012 on: July 07, 2022, 07:36:20 AM »

Great news!

looooooooove's sooooo straaange

2006-06-28 Oslo, NOR
2010-06-02 Oslo, NOR
2018-07-19 Oslo, NOR
2022-06-15 Stavanger, NOR
cineater
Legend

« Reply #6013 on: July 07, 2022, 10:56:52 AM »

Is good news.   Cheesy

Aw, Slash's family lost a cat too.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 04:01:58 PM by cineater » Logged

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #6014 on: July 07, 2022, 04:42:49 PM »

Great to hear he's working with a vocal coach. He should keep them on retainer for touring.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
DRK
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6015 on: July 16, 2022, 10:06:46 AM »

https://twitter.com/axlrose/status/1548292746997166080

cineater
Legend

« Reply #6016 on: July 16, 2022, 05:19:59 PM »

Grateful for it all and I think that's says he wasn't ready to go home.  At least what I read between the lines.  Cheesy

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6017 on: November 20, 2022, 02:16:19 AM »

https://twitter.com/axlrose/status/1594211342507835393

/jarmo

kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #6018 on: November 25, 2022, 12:26:26 PM »

https://twitter.com/axlrose/status/1596006619695190016

People are flying drones up to/over the stage now? FFS. Axl showing some honest to god restraint in this post because I'd be pissed enough to deck the pilot. Be really easy to clip a band member or someone from the crew.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #6019 on: November 25, 2022, 12:50:39 PM »

That is freaky when someone is flying a drone that close to you.  Do I need to talk to this thing or what?

But GNR can handle this.  No, they can not shoot it down.  Everybody's first thought.   hihi  Comes in too close, go stand by the mic stand, it's a weapon.  Dizzy can probably show them a few tricks from his karate lessons.  Axl can be dangerous with a mic stand in his hands.  You know, this can be fun, just like hitting a piñata.

I suspect the bigger danger is it flying into some of their wiring above their heads.  Netting up there would take care of that.  Or get it to follow Axl on the run and before it knows it, Axl has ran through a net and it can't stop.  Yes, it's fair game to stomp it into the stage at that point.

Like Axl said, it's becoming more of an issue at public events.  Solutions are coming.

Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: