Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:43:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227801 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GNN - GN'R News Network
| | |-+  Win Tickets & Backstage Passes To Any Canadian Guns N' Roses Show
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Win Tickets & Backstage Passes To Any Canadian Guns N' Roses Show  (Read 2158 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: December 31, 2009, 08:37:34 AM »

Alright Guns N' Roses fans, thanks to GNR guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, RockStar Weekly has the opportunity to send one lucky winner and a guest to the Canadian Guns N' Roses show of their choice on the 2010 Chinese Democracy Tour and you'll also get a pair of "after show" backstage passes to hang out once the show is over. The contest is open to fans anywhere in the world, however transportation is not supplied and is the sole responsibility of the winner.

To enter, send an email to: gnr@rockstarweekly.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it and tell us the names of all the members of Guns N Roses who will be coming to Canada on this tour. ***Hint: there are eight members of the new GNR*** Be sure to include your name, address, phone number and your choice of show location in your submission. Prizes are non-transferable and will only be available to the winners at the box office on the given date at the chosen show. ID will be required to claim your prize.

Guns n? Roses Canadian tour dates are: Jan. 13 ? Winnipeg, MB @ MTS Centre, Jan. 16 ? Calgary, AB @ Pengrowth Saddledome, Jan. 17 ? Edmonton, AB @ Rexall Place, Jan. 19 ? Saskatoon, SK @ Credit Union Centre, Jan. 20 ? Regina, SK @ Brandt Centre, Jan. 24 ? Hamilton, ON @ Copps Coliseum, Jan. 25 ? London, ON @ John Labatt Centre, Jan. 27 ? Montreal, PQ @ Bell Centre, Jan. 28 ? Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre, Jan. 31 ? Ottawa, ON @ Scotiabank Place, Feb. 1 ? Quebec City, PQ @ Colisee Pepsi, Feb. 3 ? Moncton, NB @ Moncton Coliseum and Feb. 4 ? Halifax, NS @ Metro Centre.

Once the Canadian GNR tour is completed, RockStar Weekly will be publishing a special limited edition Guns N' Roses tribute magazine. In the coming weeks more information will be made available and we'll also be looking for die-hard GNR fans that want to be featured in the magazine. If you are interested in being involved with the magazine, drop us an email at info@rockstarweekly.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .

http://www.rockstarweekly.com/content/view/1344/149/

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: