Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 01:03:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Conan O'Brien getting booted as 'Tonight Show' Host
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Conan O'Brien getting booted as 'Tonight Show' Host  (Read 4927 times)
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2010, 09:14:13 AM »

I dont watch leno or conan for a long time now, maybe a year or so, but  i did like some parts in both shows... For example i loved the part where Leno would joke about newspaper ads, that was probably my favorite part of his show.
However i do have to say that on a comedian point of view Conan is better. On an interviewer point of view i think Leno is better than Conan.
probably mine as well, and that wasn't even his own material in any way.. viewers of the shows sent in headlines which were already funny and he just showed them Tongue

Segment was titled, "Headlines".
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2010, 02:32:15 PM »

I dont watch leno or conan for a long time now, maybe a year or so, but  i did like some parts in both shows... For example i loved the part where Leno would joke about newspaper ads, that was probably my favorite part of his show.
However i do have to say that on a comedian point of view Conan is better. On an interviewer point of view i think Leno is better than Conan.
I agree!
When I was 6 or 8 I use to stay up just to watch his show he did some funny stuff. That and the products that he would find would always be so fucked up!!!

Conan is funny but in all honesty Leno is my fav and I am glad he got his job back!

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2010, 04:08:37 PM »

I agree!
When I was 6 or 8 I use to stay up just to watch his show he did some funny stuff. That and the products that he would find would always be so fucked up!!!

Conan is funny but in all honesty Leno is my fav and I am glad he got his job back!

Joe

So what, right before Conan took over last year?

hihi
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2010, 01:54:19 PM »

hihi
Yes call me what you want but I cant think of the tonight show without Leno!

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: