Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:12:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  World Tour 2009-14
| | | |-+  April 4th, 2010 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ Praça da Apoteose
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: April 4th, 2010 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ Praça da Apoteose  (Read 11343 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: February 09, 2010, 08:30:06 AM »

Board members attending: Bazfreak, estebanf, helenluna, jarmo, KIKO2K6, Mandy., Pinball Wizard, Vanessa_Rocket Queen, Voodoochild

Tickets / Map
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 12:30:33 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 10:59:59 AM »

I'll be there. Cheesy beer
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 03:38:41 PM »

Tickets in hand! Can't wait!

Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 06:53:14 PM »

I'm in London,uk and my friend and I really want to get to this gig, but I don't speak Portuguese n' google translation isn't that useful! I'd like to get two standing tickets, can someone help me out and let me know which ones they are! The ticket choices are a little confusing to me, and the 'ticketsforfun site that it links to wont translate to English at all Smiley I don't want to buy the wrong ones, and want to make sure the tickets get to me! Or does someone know of another site that has an English version?

I managed to get to Rock in Rio Lisboa just fine, not sure why I'm having such difficulties now! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 07:51:27 PM »

I'm in London,uk and my friend and I really want to get to this gig, but I don't speak Portuguese n' google translation isn't that useful! I'd like to get two standing tickets, can someone help me out and let me know which ones they are! The ticket choices are a little confusing to me, and the 'ticketsforfun site that it links to wont translate to English at all Smiley I don't want to buy the wrong ones, and want to make sure the tickets get to me! Or does someone know of another site that has an English version?

I managed to get to Rock in Rio Lisboa just fine, not sure why I'm having such difficulties now! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi!

Look, if you want a "standing ticket" any of the two options there fits to you: "Pista Premium" and "Pista/arquibancada". The difference between both is that "Pista Premium" is closer to the stage, and "Pista/arquibancada" you can either be standing more on the back or be seated on the bleachers. Yes, the "Pista/Arquibancada" ticket works for both sectors, as you can see on the Coldplay seats map:

http://207.36.181.42/imagens/mapa_coldplay_pca_apoteose%20final.jpg

The Yellow area is the "Pista Premium" for Guns N' Roses' concert, and in orange is the "Pista/Arquibancada" area.

On the ticketmaster's website they give you only these two options of sectors. What may be causing confusion for you is the price and their purchase options, let me try to explain that to you:

- The full price of "Pista Premium", for exemple, is R$ 350,00, but students, people over 60 years old and people with at least 21 years old pay only half the price. That's why you have 3 options for each sector: 1 for the full charge and 2 for the half price (<=21yo and >60=yo).
- The same applies to the other sector.

I just don't know if this discount works if you're not a brazilian citizen.

I'm from Rio de Janeiro so, if you need any help, just PM me or post it here, then I'll help you out!

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 11:32:21 AM »

Can you buy tickets from outside of Brazil?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 11:48:26 AM »

Can you buy tickets from outside of Brazil?

/jarmo

Good question.  Tongue

I believe you can, just as long as you have an international credit card. I just don't know if you can get the ticket delivered to your address outside Brazil, maybe you'll have to settle for the will call option. I also don't know how you can make an account on there, because you'll need to have a CPF and you can only have tose if you're a brazilian citizen. But maybe a similar document from your country would do. How do you do when you're going to an event on another country and have to buy tickets online?

If I remember correctly, Stebanf was trying to buy tickets from the brazilian concerts, and he's not from here. Maybe he can answer these kinds questions better.

I was just at Ticketmaster's and Tickets For Fun's websites and there's no "English Version" of them available. So it really doesn't help people from outside Brazil to buy tickets...lame asses. no

Guifris
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 12:54:36 PM »

maybe you could ask someone from the forum,to buy you tickets...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 02:14:13 PM »

I'll be there.

maybe you could ask someone from the forum,to buy you tickets...
That's the safest bet, as Ticketmaster demands a Brazilian ID, making it impossible to foreigns to buy it.

Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 09:03:41 PM »

Hi!

Look, if you want a "standing ticket" any of the two options there fits to you: "Pista Premium" and "Pista/arquibancada". The difference between both is that "Pista Premium" is closer to the stage, and "Pista/arquibancada" you can either be standing more on the back or be seated on the bleachers. Yes, the "Pista/Arquibancada" ticket works for both sectors, as you can see on the Coldplay seats map:

http://207.36.181.42/imagens/mapa_coldplay_pca_apoteose%20final.jpg

The Yellow area is the "Pista Premium" for Guns N' Roses' concert, and in orange is the "Pista/Arquibancada" area.

On the ticketmaster's website they give you only these two options of sectors. What may be causing confusion for you is the price and their purchase options, let me try to explain that to you:

- The full price of "Pista Premium", for exemple, is R$ 350,00, but students, people over 60 years old and people with at least 21 years old pay only half the price. That's why you have 3 options for each sector: 1 for the full charge and 2 for the half price (<=21yo and >60=yo).
- The same applies to the other sector.

I just don't know if this discount works if you're not a brazilian citizen.

I'm from Rio de Janeiro so, if you need any help, just PM me or post it here, then I'll help you out!

Thanks a lot for all of this advice mate, I really appreciate it!

Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 09:07:35 PM »

I've sent them an email (ticketmaster/ticketsforfun) to ask if they can help us out on how to buy them, the most confusing bit really is the postage, it looks like there is no international shipping or anything. Hopefully they'll get back to us and let us know, I've got it in my head that I'm going now, so will be real disappointed if I can't get tickets! and really want to get the flights booked ASAP, to keep the price down.

Fingers crossed!

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2010, 12:49:50 AM »

Hey, Axl8302.

They don't do international shipping, as far as I know.

Don't worry, I can get them tickets for you or help ya out with anything you need really. Always glad to help out a londoner mate! yes
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 07:42:37 PM »

Add me to that list!  beer

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 07:11:38 PM »

Add me to that list!  beer

I second that ! peace

cant fucking wait ....march 14th ha ! Cheesy

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
helenluna
Rocker

Gimme some more!

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2010, 07:33:05 AM »

Please add me to the list Jarmo? I'll be there.

Vanessa_Rocket Queen
Opening Act

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 02:25:46 PM »

I'm going, I'm in Petropolis, in Rio de Janeiro, I'm the organization of the flag of Brasilia ...
As for tickets, my boyfriend went to buy Rio, at the box office, told me that will be sold there at the time also

Put my name in the list Jarmo, Thanks
Bazfreak
VIP

Wololoo

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 11:22:51 AM »

I'm attending too!!!

Leaving from Petr?polis-RJ just like Vanessa!  Grin Grin

This time, Baz and GNR will be the ones that are going to blow the house down!!!  peace

14/apr/2010 @Apoteose Rio | 02/oct/2011 @Rock in Rio 2011 | 20/mar/2014 @HSBC Arena Rio | 12/nov/2016 @Alllianz Park S?o Paulo | 15/nov/2016 @Est?dio Engenh?o Rio | 23/sep/2017 @ Rock in Rio 2017
Paula Toledo
Opening Act

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2011, 09:46:19 PM »

I was there again!!!!!!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....I'll never forget
 peace
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: