Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:33:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GNN - GN'R News Network
| | |-+  Axl posts letter on Twitter [updated]
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl posts letter on Twitter [updated]  (Read 2362 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: February 17, 2010, 08:36:45 AM »

On Tuesday 16th February 2010, @axlrose said:

Fuck!! The NY shows were insane!! Love the free form laid back vibe n' both were completely different from r view. The fans were AMAZING!! John (Varvatos) was really great! And to keep CBGB's rockin'?! Badass!! Goin' into Rose Bar was rough on some. Lotta best left memories from the old hotel. The gig helped w/some o' those. Felt really good on stage. (We actually "LIKE" playing together n' I absolutely agree some things should b a lot less complicated than others made them in the past that's why we're together n' other's by their own accord ain't here.) We all had a great time, it was a madhouse!! Thanks to everyone who came out n' those who helped put 'em 2gether. Good to have a short break n' gear up 4 South America. I LOVE NY!!

On another note Guns is now managed by Doc McGhee n' we're off to a fun start. Big welcomes! It's nice to have the support!!

Elsewhere:

Canadian tour n' Slash banned clothing nonsense: which I addressed live as soon as it happened but hey fake allegations from unreliable sources bein' negative n' all especially w/us n' these issues got more weight to n' 4 aholes. Fabricated from a 2001 bs RS piece from Rock N' Rio. Bottom line Never happened, end of story. Fuck TMZ, ContactMusic, Spinner (I got ur attitude.)

Goin' on late at Rose Bar nonsense: Nope, Nopity, Nope!! 1:30am on time! U got played!! We were asked to do a show for fans n' friends etc. We were told when to arrive n' when to play between 1 an 2am which we did exactly. We didn't perform for the press or their deadlines other than that they were there. We do our best provided we r treated in the same manner to be polite n' cordial. The past can kiss ur ass, not gonna happen here. Under other circumstances n' advance arrangements things may have been or be different, w/these shows they weren't.

Goin' on "hours" late in Toronto nonsense: Based on set change etc. went on 1 hour 8mins late w/circumstances beyond r control n' last minute physical injuries from earlier performances (which took that hour to find ways to deal with) n' could have cancelled the performance not "hrs". Apologies were made. If u have a problem w/any of that or especially if u weren't there fuck off.

Not doin' surprise shows for the hardcore fans nonsense: Sorry some feel that way. Saw a lot at both gigs singin' every word in every song. We made efforts to get several if not all fans who contacted us n' were in town into these gigs. We also didn't know most of the guests as we don't live here n' for that matter what makes some internet fan more hardcore than whoever else anyway, oh that's rt...nothing!! Some just like 2 bitch 2 bitch. So if ur complainin' n' u drink beer, today I recommend a Lucky or perhaps a Red Stripe...if ur still peeved...again, fuck off.

I sweat nonsense: On ur mama! Really? That's what u write about? No shit! I work hard, it's good for ya n' I smell better than u!!

Takin' shots at Slash n' reunions over Haiti nonsense: Never happened. Wasn't aware of any comments from the old lineup.

So in closing...Fuck the LA Times, TMZ, Contact Music n' Spinner. I don't need "forgiven" for alleged n' fabricated nonsense. I've no respect for mean spirited aholes gettin' paid talkin' shit at other's expense or irresponsible biased partisan politics wanna be journalism by dated hacks. Go on! Back ur boy! But when he says he never killed no one that ain't exactly true. Yeah, that's right, stone cold. So if we happen to play your neighborhood or for that matter anywhere at anytime regardless of the circumstances, presales, public sales, give aways, even free shows consider yourself uninvited. It's a free country but you're formally n' publicly not welcome.

Bottom line is we ain't makin' efforts to rain on ur parade why piss on or take cheap shots at r's. Oh that's rt...how u make ur livin's all that counts not others, whatever. U ain't above anyone regardless of who or what corporation u work for n' unfortunately most of u'll get to learn that the hard way.

Everyone else...

Thanks for ALL the positive comments, press n' tearin' it up w/us!! It was absolutely fucking AMAZING!! Can't wait to see u out there n' we absolutely appreciate your support!!

Thanks again 2 everyone involved n' everyone that was rockin' out 4 makin' everything SO fucking great!!

What an experience!!

Peace!!

Axl-

On Wednesday 17th February 2010, @axlrose said:

Correction: In rereading I realized I addressed the clothing nonsense as soon as I was made aware not when it 1st happened, my bad. I tend to avoid media n' the net when touring so as not to have whatever negative nonsense or those tryin' 2 stir trouble interfere w/either the show or time needed elsewhere in prep as well as other GNR business. Too much goin' on to b throwin' sand in some idiot's sandbox. Also my comments aren't based on these relatively minor issues they go a fair way back w/each of those mentioned n' unfortunately several others. We aren't lookin' 4 free rides or handouts, give those to those u been but if ya wanna play nice we can too in fact we'd love to. Can't say we didn't make the effort. Peace!!

Source(s): http://www.twitter.com/axlrose
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 12:07:32 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: