Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:17:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns is now managed by Doc McGhee
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns is now managed by Doc McGhee  (Read 39047 times)
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2010, 03:40:45 PM »

He probably met him through Sebastian. Sebastian still speaks with Doc. He was mad at him at the VH1 Supergroup thing, but then they talked and everything seemed alright.

This guy takes all the money he cans from the bands. The only thing good about it, is that he actually makes the bands work their asses off for his and only his benefit! So if that is true, GNR will start puting some shit out.

Other than that, if you've watched Supergroup on VH1, he's a pretty nosy manager and very very opiniated. I don't think he'll last 1 month with Axl to be honest!

Oh My God i cant deny this...
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #141 on: March 28, 2010, 05:17:35 PM »

People basing their opinions on a reality TV show is amusing.  Those things aren't exactly well known for showing what really happened.
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2010, 05:20:39 PM »

Exactly.  I also love it when poeple say 'Axl's voice is worse than Asia 09' or the band don't sound as tight when they have based those opinions on a shitty youtube video.

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2010, 06:23:33 PM »

Someone posted this one at cd.com (not sure what the source is):

To Paul Stanley: I guess Doc is just coincidentally spending his vacation together with GN'R. Just for the hell of it.  rofl  rofl

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Annie
« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2010, 06:27:10 PM »

To Paul Stanley: I guess Doc is just coincidentally spending his vacation together with GN'R. Just for the hell of it.  rofl  rofl
A picture is worth a thousand words.
WTTJ_91
Rocker

« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2010, 08:10:00 PM »

Can anyone say Tony Soprano?!  hihi
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2010, 08:30:41 PM »

I knew all the stuff Paul Stanley said was just out of spite towards Axl. I feel the guy is nervous about Doc managing GN'R, as in my opinion they are a much bigger name than Kiss.

This picture is proof that what Paul said was absolute crap, a picture don't lie.  hihi
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2010, 08:35:10 PM »

I knew all the stuff Paul Stanley said was just out of spite towards Axl. I feel the guy is nervous about Doc managing GN'R, as in my opinion they are a much bigger name than Kiss.

This picture is proof that what Paul said was absolute crap, a picture don't lie.  hihi

So it's just a personal attack towards GNR?  Huh 
I don't understand why this bothers Paul Stanley?  Don't all these managers handle many clients at the same time?

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2010, 08:44:48 PM »

To be honest, Yes I do think that Paul is jealous to a certain extent. If you look on Docs website there are no other big bands managed by Doc, except for Kiss. Ted Nugent is managed but he is not a band, even he is not as big as GN'R though.

With Doc now managing GN'R, many people will now view GN'R as the biggest band on Docs books if you will. And I guess Paul doesn't like that, just my guess.  Cheesy
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2010, 09:21:37 PM »

To be honest, Yes I do think that Paul is jealous to a certain extent. If you look on Docs website there are no other big bands managed by Doc, except for Kiss. Ted Nugent is managed but he is not a band, even he is not as big as GN'R though.

With Doc now managing GN'R, many people will now view GN'R as the biggest band on Docs books if you will. And I guess Paul doesn't like that, just my guess.  Cheesy

+ Axl aren't the best of friends with paul & gene
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #150 on: April 18, 2010, 10:20:28 PM »

Can anyone say Tony Soprano?!  hihi

it looks like Ashba is involve a lot on GUNS N ROSES !!!!!!!! love that thing
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #151 on: April 18, 2010, 10:32:49 PM »

it looks like Ashba is involve a lot on GUNS N ROSES !!!!!!!! love that thing

They're probably swapping crazy Crue stories  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: