Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:37:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose, New York's hottest party boy
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose, New York's hottest party boy  (Read 14993 times)
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2010, 03:07:21 PM »

Regarding a move to the east coast, perhaps Axl would consider the Hamptons.. Perhaps a laid back quaint village like Westhampton Beach as opposed to the higher profile east end Hamptons..
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2010, 07:22:27 PM »

Actually I've heard Howard say positive things about Axl in the past..He even played the BETTER leak and gave it a promising review..
He has said plenty of positive things about Axl over the years.  Obviously he's said some negative things as well, but he does that with all celebrities.  I can't name ONE person he's never said a bad word about.  That's just who he is, and why people love his show.  And trust me, IF Axl went on the show he'd treat him with total respect and I'm sure they'd get along great. 

But I honestly don't see Axl doing any interviews anytime soon.  I mean, if it hasn't happened to this point, why now?  He seems quite content the way things are going right now and he's getting his thoughts out there via twitter, etc.  As long as he stays happy, it's all good.  Maybe one day he'll trust the media again, but I can't say I blame him.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: