Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:47:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227802 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  "Lost Boys"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Lost Boys"  (Read 1674 times)
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« on: March 10, 2010, 09:32:52 AM »

Corey Haim passed away on Wednesday of a Drug Overdose

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/teen-idol-corey-haim-dies-at-38/37184?nc

Pretty sad watching him on the two Corries show,  he was a walking timebomb then, he really struggled to get clean, sad he did not make it Cry Cry.  May he now rest in peace..

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 09:56:59 AM »

Yeah it is sad, but as you alluded, not shocking.  Too many child stars seem to live tortured lives.  Unfortunately it seems to be the exception rather than the rule that these people live normal live or at least without major incidents.  I never really got into "The Lost Boys" for some reason.  But I loved "License to Drive", "Lucas", and "Dream A Little Dream". 

RIP Corey

I just checked IMDB and realized that Mercedes Lane was played by Heather Graham in "License To Drive".  I never knew that.  I thought Mercedes was the hottest chick when I was 8 years old.  Although I'm not a huge Heather Graham fan these days, she's still hot.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 10:09:46 AM by faldor » Logged

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 04:43:54 PM »

TMZ has a clip of the two Coreys from about 3 weeks ago. They seemed to be getting along well. Haim was kinda bloated looking but sounded sober. He mentioned his upcoming projects including directing and License to Fly.
38 years, sad.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: