Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:52:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227812 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  "FUCK YOU, AXL ROSE!" - Guns n' Roses live in S?o Paulo, Brazil.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "FUCK YOU, AXL ROSE!" - Guns n' Roses live in S?o Paulo, Brazil.  (Read 28570 times)
Emerson
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 10:39:36 PM »

What i didn't like about this, is the Perfect Crime logo.

I mean, nothing against, but i never saw a Bootleg with the forum logo.

It was done just to avoid a constant sales of bootlegs (mainly Brazil)

Many people take advantage to capitalize on the band we love so much!

ok

Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010, 11:59:09 PM »

Logo or no Logo, thank you for this!
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2010, 05:58:47 AM »

beer

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2010, 08:03:48 AM »

Logo's are very difficult to be removed, and since they went through the trouble of filming/authoring/producing this -- more power to them to put the logo on there. When I film and put samples out, a watermark is always on there. Too many greedy ass people steal it for their own personal use and claim as their own.
Jester
Headliner

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2010, 08:26:53 AM »

Logo's are very difficult to be removed, and since they went through the trouble of filming/authoring/producing this -- more power to them to put the logo on there. When I film and put samples out, a watermark is always on there. Too many greedy ass people steal it for their own personal use and claim as their own.

Don't get me wrong, I fully understand and support the reasoning behind them, as unfortunate yet unavoidable as it is.  but I also have found in my experience that most relatively simple (one colour, clearly defined shapes, simple shadow effects etc) can be pretty easily removed if so desired, although not always to a level of perfection, but always more bearable than an unwanted logo.  I prob won't bother with this one, not immediately anyway, and if/when, it would only be for my own satisfaction anyway...
It'll just be cool to see the show.  Once again, my thanks to those involved with this.
beer
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2010, 08:39:50 AM »

What i didn't like about this, is the Perfect Crime logo.

I mean, nothing against, but i never saw a Bootleg with the forum logo.

Should be a fairly easy one to deal with though, google "remove watermark video"  and do a bit of reading...

As for others earlier requests for Rabidshare, or .avi,  I'd say do it yourself!, why should you not join the torrent, and help others by uploading and seeding? and if you want .avi, download the torrent, convert it, delete the dvd and keep your comprimised 700MB .avi file instead, sorted.

Oh, and thanks to all those involved with this project.  Pinball Wizard, and Perfectcrimegnr.com, you've done well.

I am signed up to it, its just because i don't remember my username or my pass, and i didnt feel like going through all that process

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2010, 10:41:53 AM »

I dont get it. Everybody here is getting the DVD for free - a watermark isnt popping out on the screen like the Osaka bootleg (wich wasnt exactly for free). Just like a TV broadcast, I dont mind a footage with a logo as they are on their right and this doesnt cover the entire screen.

Jester
Headliner

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2010, 12:58:19 PM »

This DVD was not authored with the intention to acqulre any kind of profir.
Any member of perfectcrimegnr.com who gets caugth selling it will be BANNED.
If you own another message board, we encourage you to do the same. Keep the sharing alive!

So far only one seed, but soon more people will be sharing the file.  ok

Am I the only one who notices, or possibly the only one who cares?...    either way, just letting you know of the typo on the dvd cover, Magascar Madagascar.  Tongue 

oh, and Voodoochild, don't stress!  no-one said anything bad about it, and i'll be distributing FREE copies, complete with logo and typo'd cover to my mates that don't keep up as keenly as I.  Grin
Emerson
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2010, 04:56:01 PM »

Am I the only one who notices, or possibly the only one who cares?...    either way, just letting you know of the typo on the dvd cover, Magascar Madagascar.  Tongue 

You were first to notice!  Undecided
Thanks for the tip, I'll check with the Pinball to change it!  ok

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2010, 08:21:14 PM »

I used to have a Dime account years ago with a GREAT ratio but didn't use it for a while and it got deleted. Is there a way to get back in?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
GnRScouse
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2010, 11:43:49 AM »

I am downloading and will seed.
I just asked if there would be an .avi version that's all.
Will google how to convert to .avi once done so i can put on PS3. I didn't know you could convert them to .avi.

thanks

"Nothing to bitch at today!"
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2010, 02:09:47 PM »

Will google how to convert to .avi once done so i can put on PS3. I didn't know you could convert them to .avi.

thanks
You can play VOB files on the PS3, you don't need to convert it. Just put it in a USB drive, search for the folder and play the first VOB file.

Also, this bootleg may get a better resolution later.

Insider
Rocker

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2010, 02:42:05 PM »

HD??

"... Just shut up and sing ...''
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2010, 10:03:57 PM »

HD??
Maybe, I dunno.

I'm having trouble with the torrent. I had to turn the computer off for some time and when I restarted, it couldn't find any peers or seeds. Is it just me?

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2010, 10:16:31 PM »

I've been connected for 53 hrs now, coming in at a trickle. Haven't seen a seed yet....30-40 peers though.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Jester
Headliner

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2010, 12:59:54 AM »

thanks

for converting to .avi, try this guide http://isohunt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122228 the first guide works well, although ~2years old, and towards the end of the thread newer software is recommended too.... 
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2010, 10:01:26 AM »

I used to have a Dime account years ago with a GREAT ratio but didn't use it for a while and it got deleted. Is there a way to get back in?
[/quote

Can one of the many, many people obviously in the know here please take a second and answer the question above? I've asked many times in many threads and no one can be bothered to answer.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
AFGnR
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2010, 10:12:47 AM »

DVD1 plays like a mash-up between the Osaka DVD and Sao Paulo... Anyone else tried playing it?
Insider
Rocker

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2010, 10:18:51 AM »

logo removing?? why?? this guys made a huge effort and SHARED FOR FREE this dvd, why sould i want to delete it?

"... Just shut up and sing ...''
Jester
Headliner

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2010, 10:19:43 AM »

[/quote

Can one of the many, many people obviously in the know here please take a second and answer the question above? I've asked many times in many threads and no one can be bothered to answer.

From Dime's FAQ -

"Was my DIME account deleted? I can't log in, and when I try to get a new password DIME tells me my email address is not found in the database.

Possibilities:

1. Your account was deleted for inactivity because you went for 150 days without a visit to DIME's web front-end and you were not a VIP. Deleting unused accounts keeps the database compact and efficient for better service to members who are here using DIME. You don't have to do any downloading or uploading to keep your account in existence; just visit the site. There are no exceptions for users who used to have high ratios or extensive uploading histories, nor for people who feel entitled to special treatment: only for VIPs and for members who have visited the site in the preceding 150 days.
   2. You opened an account but didn't confirm it within seven days.
   3. The message with the confirmation link for your new account bounced back to DIME. Since the address given at signup was not reachable, the account was deleted.
   4. You didn't actually join the tracker: you opened an account on this wiki, or you joined DIME's discussion list or DIME's notice list, thinking that you were joining the tracker or that that would also create a tracker account for you at the same time. There are also at least two unrelated sites where many users get the false impression that signing up with them creates a DIME account automatically.

In those situations, the account does not exist any more or maybe it never did. It cannot be reactivated or reenabled nor can information about it be recovered. If you wish to return to using DIME, you need to sign up again with a fresh account. If you have difficulty getting a slot, see the related item elsewhere in this FAQ. After you reregister, note the above points so that you can make sure your new account will stay open."

But really now, you say you've posted this in many threads, and obviously been awaiting a reply, and you claim to be a previous user of dime, therfore familiar with their site,  yet this just took me around a minute to find, copy and paste and type for you...    Grin

Oh, and AFGnR, (post 2 above this!)  try waiting 'til your files hit 100%,  then play them...   Dvd2, VTS_01_5.VOB is the only playable file I have atm,  and quality is great... 

« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 10:28:20 AM by Jester » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: