Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:45:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227772 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  DJ Ashba Launches Ashba Tuner iPhone Application
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DJ Ashba Launches Ashba Tuner iPhone Application  (Read 3709 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« on: April 19, 2010, 01:47:02 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES Guitarist D.J. ASHBA Launches Ashba Tuner iPhone Application - Apr. 19, 2010

GUNS N' ROSES and SIXX: A.M. guitar player D.J. Ashba has teamed up with Curious Brain, the developer of the TouchChords family of guitar apps with over 3M downloads worldwide, to create the "ASHBA Tuner" iPhone application. The revolutionary guitar and bass tuner application for both novice and expert players is available today exclusively for the iPhone and iPod touch.

"I decided to create a professional guitar tuner app because I wanted to design a tuner that not only would be useful to guitar and bass players, but to professional guitar and bass techs as well. I teamed up with Curious Brain to help me create what I feel is the ultimate professional guitar/bass tuner application out there," says D.J. of the ASHBA Tuner.

Features of the "ASHBA Tuner" include:

* Multi-string interface allows you to quickly tune your guitar or bass to a variety of tunings
* Detailed calibration mode supports pitch-perfect tuning of any instrument
* Multiple skins (look) that can be changed as desired for both guitar and bass with original artwork by ASHBA Media and Curious Brain
* The "ASHBA" button to learn about all things Ashba, and stay updated on his latest moves with the Ashba screen, with links to D.J.'s web site, MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter pages.

The "Ashba TUNER" is available now for purchase in the App Store and at Ashbaswag.com.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=138756

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 02:07:47 PM »

Most guitar apps I have tryed sucked I hope this one is different.

Joe
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 02:21:32 PM by Jdog0830 » Logged

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 03:10:43 PM »

Lol probobly but who cares. hihi

I think you were responding to a post that's no longer there...because I don't see anything funny.

And:

DJASHBA    ASHBA Tuner!! Download App Now!! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ashbatuner/id354558714?mt=8
about 10 hours ago via web

From Dj's Facebook:
Dj ASHBA? ASHBA Tuner!! Download App Now!! Tune your instrument in the signature style of Dj ASHBA! Guns N? Roses guitarist Dj Ashba has teamed up with Curious Brain to create the ?ASHBA Tuner? iPhone application. The revolutionary guitar and bass tuner application for both novice and expert players. Please take the time and write a review for me!! I worked my ass off and I am super proud of this 5 Star App.!!!!

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: