Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:47:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  My GNR Collection!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My GNR Collection!  (Read 51753 times)
wadey
Legend

« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2010, 05:19:07 AM »

Quote from: wadey

this ones about the same price you paid and also excellent condition
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GUNS-N-ROSES-LIES-RARE-LP-NUDE-INNER-/190406856385?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Records&hash=item2c55220ec1

when collecting its better to wait for decent stuff at decent prices rather than buy shoddy stuff for the sake of building your collection  ok

you dont need to have all in excelent condition to collect

from a serious collectors point of view quality is everything in my opinion....
if i see an item in better condition than the one in my collection then i will buy it and then re-sell my origional one.

i agree you have to start somewhere, but why rush into buying an item when there is better available for the same money  confused

to all this, yes and no.......

I have had many variations in stuff, 14 items on vinyl and cd of Sweet Child O' Mine for example (and i mean 14 copies of the same thing, not the variations in releases, variations in tracks on disc, counted). I have sold my cd's, and, most of the double i had on vinyl. My point was, why have 3 same versions, while only country of origin is the variation or the fact that is has a badge sealed with it?

my point here, a beat up copy of an item you are never gonna use, because you listen to cd or mp3 only (yes i know collectors who have many vinyls and no player for them) is just to have it, no matter the shape or condition really, just having it will do. ok

If you use the item in fact, it has to be good, sure, you want to hear it, feel it, look at it, then, yeah, perfect shape is a MUST

whats the point in buying a beat up copy your never gonna play, and then buying a perfect copy to use  confused

me personally, i collect in the best condition i can for 2 reasons. the first one is so my collection looks at its best and is the most original complete copy of each item.
but also there is a lot of money involved here, the better condition your collection then more value it holds if ever you need to re-sale certain stuff
like i said before whats the point in buying poor quality stuff when you can get better quality for the same money. you cant build a collection overnight like most guys on here think. ive been collecting GnR since 88' and im still buying stuff.

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2010, 11:53:15 AM »

hmmmm.....collective mania is a load of bs xD

just picked up on ebay the Destruction Lies The Road To Illusion box set  rofl
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« Reply #182 on: June 24, 2010, 03:55:26 PM »

Quote from: wadey

this ones about the same price you paid and also excellent condition
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GUNS-N-ROSES-LIES-RARE-LP-NUDE-INNER-/190406856385?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Records&hash=item2c55220ec1

when collecting its better to wait for decent stuff at decent prices rather than buy shoddy stuff for the sake of building your collection  ok

you dont need to have all in excelent condition to collect

from a serious collectors point of view quality is everything in my opinion....
if i see an item in better condition than the one in my collection then i will buy it and then re-sell my origional one.

i agree you have to start somewhere, but why rush into buying an item when there is better available for the same money  confused

to all this, yes and no.......

I have had many variations in stuff, 14 items on vinyl and cd of Sweet Child O' Mine for example (and i mean 14 copies of the same thing, not the variations in releases, variations in tracks on disc, counted). I have sold my cd's, and, most of the double i had on vinyl. My point was, why have 3 same versions, while only country of origin is the variation or the fact that is has a badge sealed with it?

my point here, a beat up copy of an item you are never gonna use, because you listen to cd or mp3 only (yes i know collectors who have many vinyls and no player for them) is just to have it, no matter the shape or condition really, just having it will do. ok

If you use the item in fact, it has to be good, sure, you want to hear it, feel it, look at it, then, yeah, perfect shape is a MUST

whats the point in buying a beat up copy your never gonna play, and then buying a perfect copy to use  confused

me personally, i collect in the best condition i can for 2 reasons. the first one is so my collection looks at its best and is the most original complete copy of each item.
but also there is a lot of money involved here, the better condition your collection then more value it holds if ever you need to re-sale certain stuff
like i said before whats the point in buying poor quality stuff when you can get better quality for the same money. you cant build a collection overnight like most guys on here think. ive been collecting GnR since 88' and im still buying stuff.

Yeah, too bad there's some items that you just have to accept in shitty quality due to their rarity.  But, as always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

hmmmm.....collective mania is a load of bs xD

just picked up on ebay the Destruction Lies The Road To Illusion box set  rofl

Which version of the boxset?

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« Reply #183 on: June 24, 2010, 03:56:49 PM »

I can get the Last American Hero with a friend new but the price is not so good, 90us   smoking

Anyway, I have the Reflexion cd, it's good but I don't listen

Im gonna get all the gold australian signed cds and the last american hero 1991 for 155 euros aprox.

So you're the one who bought this?:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Signature-Edition-Guns-n-Roses-CDs-more-/120578053946?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Audio_CDs&hash=item1c1303173a

Hmm so with Halo69 emailing this seller wanting to buy just the Gold Signature CD's what's the bet this seller shill bid their own auction but ended up winning it themselves.  I see that this has now been relisted at a much higher price ($280) with a buy it now option at $280:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120584663631&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Halo69 you said you offered her $220 for the Signature CD's and $50 later for the balance - well what a surprise she lists the start bid on the new auction at $280 with a buy it now price of $280 too.  If I were you I would say screw you and not buy it.  It probably wont' sell and she will be forced to relist it at a lower price again.

Hopefully this lady is legit, but I think that someone did something similar to me on eBay recently.  Will fill everyone in on the details soon.

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #184 on: June 24, 2010, 04:20:34 PM »

no idea about rarity on this one....but here it is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130400505639&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
german version apparently
spookeend
Rocker

Love kills more than booze can make up for

« Reply #185 on: June 24, 2010, 04:48:40 PM »

as far as i know, they are all german, these box-sets. there are 2 versions, one with cd singles of November Rain, and one with the vinyl picture disc.
Still, i have no real info about this picture disc being sold without this box..... (new, nowerdays you can find the disc without the box)

The cd that comes with this set has the same image as the vinyl picture disc, and i think, again, it came only with this box too. It is also slightly more rare to get with cd. There seem to less sold with cd.
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2010, 02:06:42 PM »

New adds!!  Grin

Guns N'Roses 1988 Tour Special 2 disc and 1 DVD Box

Guns N'Roses Complete Argentina 1993 World Tour Finale 2 disc and 1 DVD Box

Oh My God i cant deny this...
serp616
Rocker

« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2010, 02:30:37 PM »

cool covers Tongue
i got the Hermit album by yet again this unknown person calling himself Ron Thal.....and well, after having just put it on....it is instantly my new favorite Thal album by far....
for those that haven't heard it yet, get it!!!
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #188 on: July 09, 2010, 03:07:16 PM »

4 new bootlegs!

Now im only interested in the rock in rio 2001 one and my gnr collection will finally be completed.

Items:
- Guns N'Roses Banzai 2 disc Digipack
- Guns N'Roses Unplugged
- Guns N'Roses live In Boston 2002 Soundboard 2 discs
- Guns N'Roses live in Hammerstein Ballroom 2006 (1st night) 2 discs

Steam
Opening Act

« Reply #189 on: July 09, 2010, 08:26:28 PM »

nice, I've got some shit too but no time to take pics now
Steam
Opening Act

« Reply #190 on: July 09, 2010, 08:46:48 PM »

here is one:

spookeend
Rocker

Love kills more than booze can make up for

« Reply #191 on: July 10, 2010, 02:51:17 PM »

can i have some good images on that one?

front, back, disc centers??

one i am missing good pix for, and additional information
Steam
Opening Act

« Reply #192 on: July 10, 2010, 04:47:46 PM »

can i have some good images on that one?

front, back, disc centers??

one i am missing good pix for, and additional information

sorry but who sent me this picture was the seller, I can get you only the disc centers
Steam
Opening Act

« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2010, 05:37:06 PM »

Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2010, 06:46:04 PM »

nice! never had seen that one. Is it a show or just demos and rarities?

Steam
Opening Act

« Reply #195 on: July 10, 2010, 07:01:25 PM »

nice! never had seen that one. Is it a show or just demos and rarities?

interviews
rendestroi95
Rocker

You Know Where You Are?? No?? Okay :(

« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2010, 03:10:28 PM »

MY FUCKIN' COLLECTION

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

it's happening
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2010, 05:18:33 PM »

Compra mas ? a merda dos cds gatuno  Tongue  hihi

wadey
Legend

« Reply #198 on: July 19, 2010, 02:13:21 PM »

Compra mas ? a merda dos cds gatuno  Tongue  hihi

yeah....... maybe he should buy the originals  Grin

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #199 on: July 19, 2010, 06:36:42 PM »

hehe! he should for sure! I admit that i had all the GNR cds burned, when i first got into GNR in 2001, but then i bought them all original

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: