Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 11:20:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Happy Mother's Day Beta! [May 9, 2010]
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy Mother's Day Beta! [May 9, 2010]  (Read 2575 times)
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« on: May 08, 2010, 04:18:09 PM »

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY BETA!!

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 04:58:21 PM »

I hope you have a great day too! 

How'd today go?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 05:30:16 PM »

If I didn't know better, I'd say you're taking the piss here. Another one of your little protests against this board.

But since this was posted by cotis, who's known for his exemplary behavior and who would never do such a low life thing, that can't be it.

Let's see if you last this month or if I'll run out of patience before....  Don't say you weren't warned. Again and again and again and again and again and...

Exciting times ahead.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Annie
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 05:51:11 PM »

If I didn't know better, I'd say you're taking the piss here. Another one of your little protests against this board.

But since this was posted by cotis, who's known for his exemplary behavior and who would never do such a low life thing, that can't be it.

Let's see if you last this month or if I'll run out of patience before....  Don't say you weren't warned. Again and again and again and again and again and...

Exciting times ahead.

/jarmo
I respectfully disagree. As a proud friend of Cotis, we all hold Beta in high esteem and  genuinely appreciate everything that she has done for Axl and the GNR community.
Have a great day Beta, we all love you!   XOXO Annie
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 07:30:10 PM by Little EMO Annie » Logged
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 01:30:13 AM »

Wow, just cause I'm not part of your little fucking group means I can't post a message to someone, wishing them a happy mother's day?

That's pretty low Jarmo. Bet if someone else would have posted it, would still be in the GNR section Wink

Honestly, trying to wish someone a happy mothers day, and show them thanks -- and because its me -- it gets hidden away in a side board that no one will notice.

If you have an issue with me, I'd like you to be a man and let's talk about it rather than posting your snide little remarks, removing my posts, or even moving them to sections for reasons that fail to come to me.

I've accepted the way you run this....place....and I've fallen in line like the thousands of other sheep. But apparently, I'm not allowed to be nice. I'll always be the one who posts things to "take the piss". (What does that even mean -- seems my American humor doesn't get your sense of humor?)
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 09:52:41 AM »

You want a list of the issues?

You pretty much copy and paste the style of Gypsy's posts and think you're funny?

There was a moment a while ago when you started signing your posts just like me.

Look at your signature.

Do you need more clues on why I think you're being a smart ass?

I'm trying to be nice and do you a favor by telling you that you are not helping your own case at all by continuing to behave like a spoiled brat.

Just take responsibility for it the day I've had enough with your games. I guess that's the aim of this little campaign. Try to stir shit up so you get banned. Then you can say "I was banned because he doesn't like me".

No, you'll get banned for acting stupid.

Even animals learn from their mistakes. For some reason you're like a kid who keeps burning himself on a match over and over again.

Don't say you're all innocent and were never warned. You have been warned plenty of times, you just keep doing it. Along with your online buddies. None of which seem to pay any attention to what I say.

I'm sure it's part of your fun.

Referring to other posters as sheep. That's another thing....

Do you listen to what your parents tell you? You're a sheep? Do you live by the rules/laws of your country? You're a sheep!

Yeah, exactly.

Stop trying to act clever. You're not fooling me. You might fool Annie and others, but not me.

I know none of what you posted is serious.

But I am being serious here, trying to help you.

So, please, with sugar on top, for the last time.... Enough already. I'm not gonna be this nice again. I promise. It's my lack of American sense of humor. Sorry.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 10:30:23 AM »

They do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Fuck 'Em All.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 10:39:34 AM »

They do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Yeah.

I am also flattered that some people will go to these lengths to "prove" their non-existent point.

Because, I will not let some people who think they run this place get away with it....

Every once in a while somebody comes around thinking "hey, I've posted here for years, I should get to decide what's ok and what's not!".

Then when I tell them it doesn't work like that, their feelings get hurt and the shit starts.....

Most people understand that we have a set of rules, and just because you accept it doesn't make you a sheep.... I guess cotis wants to be a rebel and a free man!

You're free to leave at any time. Nobody's stopping you....  Smiley

The patience I've shows towards this little gang, not many get that treatment. Yet they keep insisting that I have something against them.

All the warnings are ignored. They put "clever" messages aimed at me in signatures, change their usernames to take digs at me etc.

How grateful of them.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 10:41:19 AM by jarmo » Logged

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 11:00:54 AM »

How do I want to be a free man? I'm falling into line like everyone else, as I said.

This is just proof that I cannot post something without being harassed. This post was MEANT to be sincere, and to tell someone happy mother's day -- and for everyonet o show their thanks -- similar to the birthday threads that are posted for each band member. It was not copied, it was created by myself, and an attempt to show my thanks for Beta and everything she does.

I've never changed, nor will change my username. The signature, well it's the truth isn't it?

I like this place (most of the time) and don't have an issue with it. But when posts like this, which are not bullshit, and are 100% real trying to be serious, are moved -- it just seems unreal.

Can you answer me this; if a poster not named 'cotis' posted this...where would it be? GNR section still right?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2010, 12:23:51 PM »

Can you answer me this; if a poster not named 'cotis' posted this...where would it be? GNR section still right?

Depends on different variables. Such as if the poster had a history of being a smart ass.

It's hard for me to take anything you do seriously after all the shit you and your buddies have pulled.

/jarmo

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2010, 05:42:57 PM »

Well things, and people change. Hell, look at this place. It has changed over the years, I've only been here since late 05/early 06 but it's changed a ton since then in various ways.

I just think you should lighten up, and realize that not everything I, nor my "minions" (love that word) do is to piss you off. Like you once told me, you aren't that important to me.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2010, 06:58:38 PM »

Well, I got the same impression as jarmo. But Im sure you will take my post as from a "sheep" or just kissing the owner ass, right?

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2010, 08:07:03 PM »

Well, I got the same impression as jarmo. But Im sure you will take my post as from a "sheep" or just kissing the owner ass, right?

Nope not at all, wrong impression -- once again.

I have agreed with Jarmo on things in the past, I also disagree with Jarmo on various subjects.

I will reiterate once again just to make it clear, it was a sincere post.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: