Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:01:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  World Tour 2009-14
| | | |-+  October 2nd, 2010 - Lille, France @ Zenith Grand Palais
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: October 2nd, 2010 - Lille, France @ Zenith Grand Palais  (Read 12987 times)
The Bedouin
Rocker

only god can judge me

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 05:41:54 PM »

and i will be there too
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 11:24:42 PM »

OK guys this is my last post until I head off for London to get the Eurostar.

I will just like before, post a review of the show as soon as I get back to England. I will be able to do this late Sunday night, early Monday morning.

For everyone attending the show like me, I will be wearing my Dublin t shirt from this year.

Hope to see you guys at the show.  ok
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2010, 07:10:11 AM »

Ill be on my way in a few hour's to Lille, tried to look for a ticket on the Lille website, what an awful unpractical site it is.
But noticed there are tickets at the door, so I'm off.

Cheers

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
martingnr83
Opening Act

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2010, 04:20:19 PM »

yea
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2010, 08:15:06 PM »

What another great show, my 19th time seeing GN'R. The band was explosive, and everyone was on their side, it was great to witness. They played Don't Cry and Whole Lotta Rosie again, which was brilliant.

DJ fell over some stage equipment and fell backwords off the stage. Luckily he was OK and carried on as if nothing happened, still can't believe that, well done DJ.

Amazing setlist and Axl was the star of the night, his voice is out of this world. He came over to my side, and because I was front barrier left, I was literally less than a metre away from him. He is such a legend and seeing him that close up is really special, and he looks better than ever, in such great shape.

Thank you GN'R for yet another great show, see you guys in Lisbon Portugal next.  Grin
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2011, 02:03:02 PM »

I'm interested to know if anybody knows the answer to something I can't stop thinking about, so here it is.

At this show in Lille, as soon as the lights went down. All of the security staff knelt down and was all shouting to each other things in french. They all seemed really on edge, almost as if they had been tipped off about someone in the crowd trying something.

Did anyone else notice this, extremely strange thing to see, and abit scary.

I've gone to 23 GN'R shows and have never came across this ever, so I'm intrigued.  Shocked
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2011, 03:16:01 PM »

Was looking around as well to see what was going, didn't knew why or what though.
Only a few min before the show started some dude climbed the tribune fence and ripped of a commercial banner on his way back up, so security was already on the edge by that incident.

For the rest I thought this was a really great concert !
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 03:20:27 PM by Z?phyr » Logged

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2011, 01:20:04 PM »

Was looking around as well to see what was going, didn't knew why or what though.
Only a few min before the show started some dude climbed the tribune fence and ripped of a commercial banner on his way back up, so security was already on the edge by that incident.

haha I remember him :-) He climbed over the railing too and made the crowd a bit more excited!
Was a nice break during the waiting ;-)

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2011, 02:54:09 PM »

haha I remember him :-) He climbed over the railing too and made the crowd a bit more excited!
Was a nice break during the waiting ;-)

Haha, I remember him too, he just climbed up with another guy and then he just randomly started ripping the banner off the wall. Then of course, the arenas staff climbed up after him and told him to get back in his seat.

Really got the crowd going.  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: