Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 13, 2024, 01:25:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228035 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Duff McKagan's Loaded To Release New Album April 2011
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Duff McKagan's Loaded To Release New Album April 2011  (Read 24734 times)
Street of the Blues
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2010, 07:29:27 AM »

"i think its too soon for a new album"

See how stupid that sounds, guys?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2010, 12:32:00 PM »

Loaded's new single "Fight On" is available on iTunes:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fight-on-single/id401049044

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2010, 03:20:52 PM »

DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed - Nov. 24, 2010

DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED ? the band led by VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES bassist Duff McKagan ? has set "The Soundtrack" as the title of its new album, due on March 22, 2011 via Eagle Rock Entertainment. The CD was recorded at a Seattle-area studio with veteran rock producer Terry Date (SOUNDGARDEN, PANTERA, DEFTONES). Two tracks from "The Soundtrack", both available on all digital service providers, are already making a splash with the public. Anthemic rocker "We Win" was played during the World Series and is currently riling up football fans for McKagan's hometown Seattle Seahawks. "Fight On" draws inspiration from our military veterans, and proceeds from these downloads go exclusively to the Puget Sound Healthcare System.

In other news, Eagle Rock Entertainment will re-release DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED's 2009 album "Sick" (originally made available through Century Media) in April 2011. This special reissue of the CD also packs a bonus DVD, featuring 11 tracks from a live set at The Garage in Glasgow filmed in December 2008.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=149908

metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2010, 04:21:56 AM »

Great, I'm really looking forward to this!

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2011, 02:29:55 PM »

Mike Squires and Loaded ready new album with prodcuer Terry Date at the helm

by Ruben Mosqueda on January 22, 2011

Guns N? Roses and Velvet Revolver founding member Duff McKagan recently signed a deal with Eagle Rock Entertainment. McKagan?s band, Loaded, are readying their new studio album, which was produced and recorded by the legendary Seattle veteran producer Terry Date (Soundgarden, Metal Church, Mother Love Bone, Screaming Trees and Pantera).  Originally publicized as The Soundtrack, the album?s title has been officially changed to The Taking, and it is the follow-up to the splendid 2009 effort by Loaded entitled Sick. As part of the signing with Eagle Rock Entertainment, the label will be re-issuing Sick with a bonus DVD of live material.

Oregon Music News spoke with guitarist Mike Squires about the new album and the signing with Eagle Rock Entertainment. Also two tracks from The Taking are currently available on iTunes. The anthemic rocker ?We Win? was played during the 2010 World Series and is used to pump up fans of the Seattle Seahawks during their regular season and into the playoffs. The second track ?Fight On? was inspired by military veterans, and most importantly, the proceeds from these downloads go exclusively to the Puget Sound Healthcare System.

Eagle Rock Entertainment will be re-issuing Loaded?s second album Sick as well as the new album?

Yes, they are. Sadly the record didn?t get a fair shot the first time around, maybe that?ll change this time around.

What happened with Century Media, because they had a heck of a band with Loaded on their roster and they didn?t take advantage of the signing?

A lot of things happened there. We felt that we made a great album and we had a good relationship with them. In the end things just didn?t work out. Collectively we missed the mark on a number of things and the record didn?t get a fair shot. We thought that Sick could have done very well, but it didn?t get a shot. There were just so many missed opportunities. With the release of The Taking I think people will get some awareness and go back and give Sick a look.

Loaded are working with Jamie Chamberlin on this film as a unique way of marketing the band and The Taking. Obviously people are aware of Loaded based on the fact that Duff McKagan is in the band.

Right. We?re doing things right this time and we?re going out on the road behind the new record and doing what we do best. It?s quite simple: We?re going to kick ass.

What can you tells us about The Taking? Are there any similarities musically to Sick?

You?ll have to hear for yourself, but it?s a lot darker and heavier than Sick.

You mentioned getting out and playing live. What time frame are you tentatively looking at right now?

We?re looking at playing this summer doing the European festival circuit. There?s talk about possibly doing a U.K. tour before that, we?re starting to get it all together right now actually.

The Taking (formerly rumored to be titled The Soundtrack) by Duff McKagan?s Loaded drops on March 22nd, 2011.

http://oregonmusicnews.com/blog/2011/01/22/mike-squires-and-loaded-ready-new-album-with-prodcuer-terry-date-at-the-helm/

remcognr
Rocker

#remcognr

« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2011, 04:06:53 PM »

found this today, while surfing on my fav japanese site! It'll be out on April 16, and contains these tracks:

1. Lords of Abaddon
2. Executioner?s Song
3. Dead Skin
4. We Win
5. Easier Lying
6. Wrecking Ball
7. She?s An Anchor
8. King of the World
9. Cocaine
10. Your Name
11. Follow Me to Hell
12. Indian Summer (bonus track)
13. Runaway (Accoustic) *日本盤限定ボーナストラック
14. King Of The World (Accoustic) *日本盤限定ボーナストラック

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/images/B004H2YOEK/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=561956&s=music

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B6%E3%83%BB%E3%83%86%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0-%E3%83%80%E3%83%95%E3%83%BB%E3%83%9E%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA%E3%83%BB%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%87%E3%83%83%E3%83%89/dp/B004H2YOEK/ref=pd_bxgy_m_img_a

"There's A Lot Goin'On"

Check out my GN'R collection on insta: www.instagram.com/remcognr
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2011, 09:48:29 AM »

DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED: 'The Taking' Cover Artwork Unveiled; New Songs Streaming - Feb. 1, 2011

DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED ? the band led by VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES bassist Duff McKagan ? will release its new album, "The Taking", on April 19 via Eagle Rock Entertainment.

"The Taking" cover artwork can be viewed below. Also available are audio streams of three songs from the CD ? "Cocaine", "We Win" and "Dead Skin".

Here: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=153165

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2011, 12:36:35 PM »

DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED: 'The Taking' Cover Artwork Unveiled; New Songs Streaming - Feb. 1, 2011

Here: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=153165

From Duff in his latest column:

On Tuesday, three of our new songs and the cover-art from our upcoming record, The Taking, were leaked on BLABBERMOUTH. A few years ago, digital streams as leaks spelled doom for a band's future record sales; now they are looked at as almost a good thing, something that can get a prospective audience pumped and talking about the upcoming release of the full-length. It is almost like it is free advertising, like "Here, check out some of THIS. It is so good and precious, that someone figured out how to hack into the label's mainframe computer and unleash this new kick-ass music." Hey, for me, and everything that I have seen over the years in this business, who cares? As long as people are talking.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2011, 01:08:02 PM »

From Duff in his latest column:

On Tuesday, three of our new songs and the cover-art from our upcoming record, The Taking, were leaked on BLABBERMOUTH. A few years ago, digital streams as leaks spelled doom for a band's future record sales; now they are looked at as almost a good thing, something that can get a prospective audience pumped and talking about the upcoming release of the full-length. It is almost like it is free advertising, like "Here, check out some of THIS. It is so good and precious, that someone figured out how to hack into the label's mainframe computer and unleash this new kick-ass music." Hey, for me, and everything that I have seen over the years in this business, who cares? As long as people are talking.

DUFF MCKAGAN Says New LOADED Music, Cover Art Were 'Leaked' on BLABBERMOUTH.NET - Feb. 3, 2011

Duff McKagan (VELVET REVOLVER, DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED, GUNS N' ROSES) has penned the latest installment of his column, which appears on Reverb at SeattleWeekly.com. An excerpt follows below.

"On Tuesday, three of [DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED's] new songs and the cover art from our upcoming record, 'The Taking', were leaked on BLABBERMOUTH. A few years ago, digital streams as leaks spelled doom for a band's future record sales; now they are looked at as almost a good thing, something that can get a prospective audience pumped and talking about the upcoming release of the full-length. It is almost like it is free advertising, like 'Here, check out some of THIS. It is so good and precious, that someone figured out how to hack into the label's mainframe computer and unleash this new kick-ass music.' Hey, for me, and everything that I have seen over the years in this business, who cares? As long as people are talking."

[For the record, "The Taking" cover art and the songs in question were originally posted on the official Soundcloud account of DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED's record label, Eagle Rock Entertainment, where they can still be found and where they can be accessed by anyone with an Internet connection.]

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=153316

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2011, 03:37:14 PM »

^^

Just Me 34 minutes ago in reply to Duff

Duff,

Blabbermouth didn't "leak" the cover art or songs. They have posted this:

[For the record, "The Taking" cover art and the songs in question were originally posted on the official Soundcloud account of DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED's record label, Eagle Rock Entertainment, where they can still be found and where they can be accessed by anyone with an Internet connection.]

Duff 7 minutes ago in reply to Just Me

It was supposed to be 'tongue in cheek'...i don't think that that part of my writing this week came through. 'Leaks' these days, are OF COURSE the way labels market parts of a record these days. No one got my joke....blah!

Duff

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2011, 03:05:22 PM »

From Duff regarding the new album:

?This record really sort of took a life of its own and the songs really revealed themselves to us as we went along,? explained  McKagan in an issued statement. ?[Producer] Terry Date came into the picture at a time when his genius ear helped to capture a sonic theme for the record. You can?t underestimate what a guy like TD brings to the table. The Taking is the closest thing to a ?concept? record that I have ever been involved with. Pain, loss, triumph, and redemption. Life. Bring it.?

http://consequenceofsound.net/2011/02/07/duff-mckagans-loaded-announces-the-taking/

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2011, 01:40:42 PM »

From Duff regarding the new album:

The Taking is the closest thing to a ?concept? record that I have ever been involved with. Pain, loss, triumph, and redemption. Life. Bring it.?

Duff talks about this in a new video interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaxeVDvY8es

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2011, 02:15:39 PM »

From a review of the Album:

DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED - The Taking (Album)

Armoury Records - 18 April 2011

Introduced as ?the band?s trademark blend of hard rock with a punk edginess?, the 11 tracks on Loaded?s new offering ?The Taking? sound good on paper, the kind of ?safe? good songs any rock lover has come to expect from Duff McKagan. Well, it is indeed a good album, I can promise you that, but no way ?hard rock with a punk edginess? comes even closer to start describing what is arguably the best album ever released by Loaded ? and one of the best McKagan ever put his name on.

The hard rock punk aroma fades into the notes of majestic arena pop rock anthems a-la Foo Fighters, like ?Dead Skin? and single ?We Win? ? already used by ESPN in their Major League Baseball coverage; a whispered hint of Muse over Easier Lying helps Loaded?s sound steering imperceptibly towards pop punk territory and then gently out towards the heavier, darker atmospheres of ?Cocaine? and ?Follow Me To Hell?? You can take the boy out of Seattle, but you can?t take Seattle out of the boy, and I?m not going to complain about that.

?The Taking? is not just an album, it?s a bold statement from McKagan. ?The Taking? is an album that is not afraid to dive into commercial territory and back out again, an album that proudly displays the ageless passion and experience of his creators and sets in stone Duff McKagan?s iconic status.

The album will be partnered by a series of short films relating to each song. Created by film maker Jamie Burton Chamberlin, the films are linked by a narrative to form a continuous movie. These will be used individually then released in their entirety online later in the year.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2011, 11:20:17 AM »

From an interview with Duff and Mike:

Interview with Loaded's Duff McKagan and Mike Squires

3/29/2011

TheCelebrityCafe: You have been a part of quite a few iconic rock bands. What did you learn from your time with Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver?

Duff McKagan: I?ve learned many things. I don?t know if I?ve been asked that question oddly enough?what have I learned?

Mike Squires: Maybe name one thing that you learned not to do.

Duff McKagan: Oh yeah, I?ve learned ? not to do drugs on the road ? or like ever. It?s not good. It?s not sexy ? not good for your relationships with other people, not good for playing music. It?s not good probably for your liver and all that kind of stuff. There?s a lot of not goods about it and I found out twice. I did. So that?s probably key.

TCC: How do you think the industry has changed over the years?

Duff McKagan: When I started, I used to make records and it was analog. In 1989, when digital music ? CDs started coming out, people still didn?t have home computers so nobody kind of got it. By 1993, more and more people had home computers and you could see music being traded. The big mistake the industry made was in about 1997 when Napster dude Sean what?s-his-name went to the record company and said, ?Look, I?m getting all this revenue for ads, hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of revenue on Napster?s site. We can do this. We won?t have to fight. This is the way of the future. So you might as well just go in as partners on the website. You can pay your artists from the revenues of the ads and that's way we?ll go.? And the record company said, ?F*ck you, we?re going to sue you.? That?s why the major labels now are in so much trouble. They didn?t think ahead. So that?s a big change. Am I kind of sore about it? No. Luckily, I was part of a record that still sells a ton. People want that piece of whatever it is. They want to look at it.

With Loaded, we?re just like a smart street band. We?re in the front lines of the thing.Bands just don?t sell music anymore, so we sell CDs. I?m in a band, we sell CDs at gigs. We actually physically go out there. When we sell a thousand, it?s just like f*ck yeah. We put out this EP a couple falls ago--three, four--I don?t know when it was?the Wasted Heart EP?

Mike Squires: Two and a half years ago.

Duff McKagan: It was just on vinyl and it was just like 75 hundred copies and it sold out. And we were like, ?F*ck yeah!?

Mike Squires: Victory.

Duff McKagan: Victory. Huge! It sold out in ten days or something. It was amazing for us. So it?s kind of the small things now that sort of make me happy. Bands just have to be smart and license music out. You know, it?s okay nowadays to have your music on commercials. Whereas ten years ago Iggy made that change with that cruise line thing ?Lust for Life.? All of a sudden, Iggy did it so it?s okay now.

TCC: What do you think makes a successful band?

Duff McKagan: You got to write good music. It?s about the music first. It?s about the chemistry of the guys. It?s about "is this something you want to do or need to do?" Is this something you need to do because you gotta get something out of your system or else you?re going f*cking kill somebody or break some sh*t? Those kind of things make the best bands. Mike and I have a little bit of tension on stage, and in life sometimes, but we know about it and sometimes we use it to our advantage. Every good band has to have a little bit of?there?s got to be a rub.

TCC: You take on vocals with Loaded. What else would you say differentiates Loaded from your other music?

Duff McKagan: Other than that? Well, that?s a big other than that. I don?t play bass in Loaded. It?s not a lot different than anything else I do. It?s still a band. I?ve been lucky. I?ve been in bands with good chemistry. I?ve done other things kind of here and there, and just for fun and I could tell that the chemistry was different. Mike and I?somebody introduced us in like 2001 or something and then Jeff Rouse the same year-ish. I?ve just been really lucky. Mike and Jeff had been playing together so there was this chemistry there. And then with this drummer Isaac, he?s a monster. We needed a good drummer. That was the first guy we thought of. We were really surprised when he said, ?Yes, I?ll play in your band.? I don?t know if you know about Isaac or his past band: Loudermilk?underground sensation, the band that all bands would go see and they went to go see them lots of times because of the drummer. So, yeah, I don?t know what differentiates Loaded from other things. I don?t. I just love this band. I don?t think about Velvet Revolver. I don?t know what the f*ck is going on with Velvet Revolver. Everyone?s on tour and doing sh*t, you know? It?s not kind of right here for me at all. It?s over there somewhere.

TCC: How would you describe The Taking?

Duff McKagan: Mike, you describe our record please because I want to learn.

Mike Squires: I would say it?s a little bit darker than anything. There?s always a little bit of darkness in Loaded?s music, but it?s a little more aggressive. I think there were a lot of tensions in the writing of this record and I think that comes out in the music and the words.

Duff McKagan: The music and words?

Mike Squires: That?s describing the record. The record consists of music and words.

Duff McKagan: You know something that really kind of happened on this record? This is the closest to maybe a concept record that I have ever been a part of in that we, as a band, witnessed something together while we were on tour: a falling apart of a long term relationship between a man and a woman. They were both very close with us. One of the guys was on tour with us the whole time and we couldn?t take sides. We couldn?t do it. We just watched it. It was really sad and hardcore. Maybe the first song with lyrics was a song that Mike brought in, it was called ?Easier Lying.? And then the second song with lyrics was another song ?She?s an Anchor.? And these were like, ?Oh, we?re going there.?

TCC: What is the movie about? Is it just about the album? Concert footage?

Duff McKagan: It?s about our drummer getting kidnapped.

TCC: So it?s not a reality type thing. It?s scripted?

Duff McKagan: Yeah. It takes place in one day, it may be a dream.

Mike Squires: We ?act.?

Duff McKagan: We kind of act? It?s kind of a Hard Days Night/Inception?is it a dream?

TCC: When does it come out?

Mike Squires: When do we finish making it?

TCC: Oh, you?re still making it?

Duff McKagan: Yeah?So Seattle Film Festival would like to debut the film and that is in June?And then we?ll probably have it like a re-release of The Taking. That?s why the record is called The Taking because our drummer is taken?but The Taking can also apply to the subject matter of the record because it?s kind of like soul or heart taking?

TCC: The proceeds from ?We Win? and ?Fight On? go to the VA Pugent Patient Fund. Why did you choose that?

Mike Squires: Because they need it. The ?Fight On? song has an underlying theme that relates to them and they need the help.

Duff McKagan: Mike was a Marine back when he was a youngster. I have a friend, Tim Medvetz, who?s a mountain climber and he climbed Everest. He got in a really bad motorcycle accident. They fused his foot together. They were going to take it off, but he was a Hell?s Angel. He said, ?You take off my foot, I?ll take your foot off, seriously.? So they kept his foot on. They put a cage around his lower spine that?s all fused. He was in a hospital bed and he read Into Thin Air and goes ?I?m going to climb Everest.? So he knows what it?s like to be in a hospital bed and kind of overcome. After he climbed Everest, he said he was taking a plane back from somewhere and there was a guy coming back from Walter Reed Hospital?a soldier, kid, 18. Kid?s out of high school in Minnesota, whatever?goes to boot camp, goes over and he?s six days in Iraq and ?Boom!? An RPG?and you?re in a hospital in Germany with no arm and no leg or whatever and then you?re in Walter Reed in DC, they give you a prosthetic and kind of show you?the next thing you know you?re back on your mom?s couch going ?What the f*ck just happened?? This is not a comment on war or any of that stuff. These are about the kids.

So Tim was telling me all this stuff and he started taking veterans up and made this hero?s project to raise money. He took a guy with no legs up Kilimanjaro. So he was telling me "it was so f*cking gnarly, amazing," so there?s a line in ?Fight On.? ?Soldier went to war, fight on. Lost a leg to a bomb. Fight On.? Again, it?s about overcoming.

This guy in Seattle at the VA hospital, Ken LeBlond, reads my weekly column and I had written about this Tim guy and he got a hold of me through the column, and next thing we know we?re playing Veteran?s Appreciation Day at the Seahawks game. We did kind of a deal with the VA hospital. We went in and visited some folks there, some patients. Went to rehab which is kind of near and dear to me--you know drugs, alcohol--and it just all made sense.

TCC: What?s up next for you? A tour?

Duff McKagan: When?s the tour? You know more about that than me.

Mike Squires: June. I believe we will be in Europe for the festivals in Europe?through July.

Duff McKagan: I think we were talking about perhaps curating a tour of our own for the States. So what we do, we go on tour. That?s what Loaded does best?not really talking and whatnot. We?re good at touring. We really love it when we?re in front of an audience and the audience buys into our whole thing when they see us live.

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/interview-loadeds-duff-mckagan-and-mike-squires-03-28-2011

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2011, 01:17:14 PM »

DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED: 'Dead Skin' Video Released - Mar. 31, 2011

"Dead Skin", the new video from DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED ? the band led by VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES bassist Duff McKagan ? can be viewed below (courtesy of CraveOnline.com). The song comes off the group's new album, "The Taking", which will be released on April 19 via Eagle Rock Entertainment. The CD was recorded at a Seattle-area studio with veteran rock producer Terry Date (SOUNDGARDEN, PANTERA, DEFTONES). Two tracks from "The Taking", were previously made available digitally. Anthemic rocker "We Win" was played during the World Series and riled up football fans for McKagan's hometown Seattle Seahawks. "Fight On" draws inspiration from our military veterans, and proceeds from these downloads go exclusively to the Puget Sound Healthcare System.

"This record really sort of took a life of its own, and the songs really revealed themselves to us as we went along," says Duff.

"Terry Date came into the picture at a time when his genius ear helped to capture a sonic theme for the record.

"You can't underestimate what a guy like TD brings to the table.

"'The Taking' is the closest thing to a 'concept' record that I have ever been involved with. Pain, loss, triumph, and redemption. Life. Bring it."

"The Taking" track listing:

01. Lords Of Abaddon
02. Executioner's Song
03. Dead Skin
04. We Win
05. Easier Lying
06. She's An Anchor
07. Wrecking Ball
08. King Of The World
09. Cocaine
10. Your Name
11. Follow Me To Hell

Video: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=156139

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2011, 12:09:42 AM »

i cant wait to get this.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Dayle1066
Rocker

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2011, 12:34:17 PM »

Its looking like it might be better than Sick, and I loved Sick!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2011, 04:55:32 PM »

DUFF MCKAGAN Talks About LOADED Documentary In New Video Interview - Apr. 1, 2011

Duff McKagan (VELVET REVOLVER, DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED, GUNS N' ROSES) recently spoke to the Artisan News Service (see video below) about the upcoming feature-length film about him and his band LOADED. The movie is based on LOADED's new album, "The Taking", and was helmed by Seattle filmmaker and documentarian Jamie Burton Chamberlin.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=156230

Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2011, 03:04:32 PM »

The Dead Skin video is pretty cool. Made me appreciate the song a little more.  Susan is hot.  My favorite part of the song is probably the guitar on the verses, and the lyrics.

I pre-ordered the autographed CD version from Newbury Comics.  I will finally have Duff's autograph!!!

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2011, 03:13:22 PM »

Black Tide Opening For Duff McKagan's Loaded!

Posted 4/4/2011 by blacktidemusic

We're excited to announce that we will be opening up for Duff McKagan's Loaded at their CD release show on April 19th at The Viper Room! Entry to the show is free with proof of purchase of The Taking, Loaded's new album. Otherwise tickets are $15 and can be purchased here. We're looking forward to seeing all of our LA friends at the gig!

http://www.interscope.com/artist/news/default.aspx?nid=34996&aid=580

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: