Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 12:14:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  change of life anyone ?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: change of life anyone ?  (Read 5474 times)
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2010, 01:26:24 AM »

First off Sin your full of shit if you think I am a emo by the way you talk sometimes its clear you most likely were the dick at school. Always to stupid to see the end results of your bull shit.
Guys notice how Sin always is the one to talk about emos first??? Whatever your deal is with that get fucking over it. Its old and hearing you repeat the same shit is old.
Sorry thats just what I think.

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2010, 02:56:30 AM »

On serious note, I doubt you could even do it.

I was actually the heavily teased and harrased boy in the class until I finished secondary school. Fighting was a daily thing and got me in trouble a lot, I usually lost and got back up. I guess I was just too stubborn to give up.

I was small and shy and had glasses, somewhere on the way I decided this wasn't what I wanted to be, so I started going on gym and hitting on girls at school, first couple of times were hard, since after all, I was shy, but as I did it, had success and went on I lost the shy part in me.

Biggest change was my self-esteem. Maybe it was the gym, or maybe the decission of change was what helped, I don't know, but it worked. I managed to make my life something that I liked.

I wonder what would've happened if these things would've just made my crawl into my shell, wallow in self-pity and skip school and stay home, alone.

Having said this, in my experience problems are better dealt with head on and change have to come from within, and there's no one but you yourself to do it. Friends can support you, but they can't make the change for you.

And I don't think you're an emo, you just whine a lot, but be careful, that emo thing is just behind the corner.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2010, 11:46:30 AM »

wtf does emo even mean,cause i missed it ?
if it was a cut to me then i didn't really get it so it's not a cut then.

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2010, 10:31:46 AM »

my first hot flash was yesterday morning.i took two sips of coffee and i was on fire omg.
is this what i got to look forward to ?
hope it don't happen today , i will be outdoors at a memorial.
a friend died from alcohol.

the one an only horsey !
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2010, 02:55:44 AM »

I am sorry to hear that horsey I hate that things like that are happening way to commonly.

Turns out we aren't to different Sin Cut. Except it was the reverse order with me. At the cathlic school I was at when I was 7 on to being 10 I was dealing with assholes head on getting into fights and also mostly losing a lot of the time it was 2 on one so I had no chance back then I wasn't vary smart for my age. However I went to public school and I guess after two years of being in there I just got sick of the fighting. Most likely due to all the negitive attention I got from it I decided not to fight unless it was something worth fighting for. And I didn't even know at the time that I understood exactly the impact that has made on my live. I was shy and am still a bit shy. Hell sometmes I think I overthink the situation. I got teased a lot and got hurt for not fighting back verbily and sometimes physicaly. I didn't understand why they would take so much time to go after someone like that. I admit I am not perfect hell I hate myself for some things I said or did up to this day. There was only one fight that I can think of where I fought back in just 2 years ago because the punk said something about my mother at the time when she was having spine surgery and I am sure he knew that because I warned him once about it. My form was horrible but I almost won but I got tired of fighting. I forgave him since he appoligized about that and he has shown nothing but respect since.

However when I was a kid I even picked on girls I know stupid boy that always just sharers my confidence sometimes from the start. In ways Sin Cut I deeply envy you because they didn't beat all of the rebel out of you but I guessed they beat this one just enough. O well the past is the past got to always keep going.

Joe

Joe
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 03:17:42 AM by Jdog0830 » Logged

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: