Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:46:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  This is Dr. Lovegun speaking - Relationship advice from Sin Cut AND MORE!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: This is Dr. Lovegun speaking - Relationship advice from Sin Cut AND MORE!  (Read 16628 times)
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 06:47:39 PM »

wow you know i was going to call an ex but thought first.
i was going to hit for that very thing,no strings.and when he got all serious i got freaked out.after being with a man 16 yrs and burried his ass.not to be mean really but i love freedom now really.scary coz first i didn't know what alone was like.head not all fixed on this guy an who knows i just want sex ?
now when it turned on him hhmm never thought i wasn't the serious type.nnaahh not anymore for quite a bit.now a no-string-thing ,yes all about it.coz when they start saying shit about habbits and trying to control me.im  good ,no thanks '

the one an only horsey !
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 12:31:09 AM »

What advice would you give Mel Gibson about Oksana?

Mad Mel The Road Warrior really palyed his cards wrong n this. Since Mel's ex-wife is teaming with Mel saying he never hurt the kids, I gotta believe it. Mosta hollywood ex's seem bitter to the bone and my call is that Oksana is too. But Mel should've kept his threats to himself since in this chain reaction there's gonna a shit storm from the media. I mean the guy produced the film Paparazzi?! Oh, the irony.  hihi

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Annie
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 03:36:50 PM »

The medical student thing happened a long time ago. This is more recent, aka last week. What do you do if you are a guest at someone's house, and one of their friends tries to hit on you. You find this person totally repulsive, but you don't want to be rude? You try and be polite, but they won't take a hint.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 01:47:23 AM »

Honesty without compromise little emo, is my advice ok

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2010, 02:16:32 AM »

The medical student thing happened a long time ago. This is more recent, aka last week. What do you do if you are a guest at someone's house, and one of their friends tries to hit on you. You find this person totally repulsive, but you don't want to be rude? You try and be polite, but they won't take a hint.

Way I see it, the host is responsible of his guest, if this would happen when I would have friends over, I'd hope that I would know about first.

So have a one-on-one talk with the host, it's his or her responsibilty to do something about it.

There was a situation once, a guy was behaving badly, he was just a bit off, it wasn't just one thing and I guest of mine complained about it to me (one on one) so I decided it was his time to leave, he didn't take it good tho, so I ended up throwing him out by force.

But thinks could've escalate to something worse later if I didn't, someone was bound to lose her temper if I'd let him continue and things could've been worse.

Secondly the host probably knows the person and talk if the guy is anything normal simply having to talk about him hitting on you with the host, who's requesting him to stop usually does the trick.

Ps. you have tendency of having undesirable hitting on you, are you just that hot or picky? Smiley
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 02:18:07 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

Annie
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 11:42:10 AM »

Great advice. My hosts were supportive. As to you question of me, probably a little bit of both, but mostly picky. I am looking for a really deep spiritual connection with someone that I find attractive.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2010, 01:03:08 PM »

hey sin cut
 ok
if i take adivice do i fix my love life [problems ?
but finding the right someone for me ,can it be so easy ?other that looking maybe it's been there all along but didn't see it the first time around ?
yeah love looka lot different these days then years before.meaning im looking first before taken that marital bliss.

the one an only horsey !
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2010, 04:24:26 AM »

Horsey, what kind of advice are you asking?

I don't believe in finding the right one. What really matters is that there's enough attraction, the rest is up for the two people to work out the flaws and make it work. Some relationship may seem perfect to others, but beneath the surface there's compromises and hard work.

For me finding the "right one" is about being with someone who I'd make an effort for.

If I don't I'm just in an open relationship, but it seems that these girls see open relationship as "He will date me after we slept with eachother for a while" and usually it ends when she starts to want me for all for herself.

Unless I don't mind that.

But I know I do.

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2010, 12:39:12 AM »

well this guy im talking about is fun,though prolly not the one.i started to talk to him again but only business.but joken about sex along the way.
now ive called him and now he answers and said,he also stoppped over a few times.and that no one told me he did and had no clue.
but it comes to this though.now he answers my calls but before didn't.i figure he must care though.because he did say he stopped over.
but now to play the game right im forceing myself not to call him regularly.that i think was a bad move by doing it everyday.
so coming to conclusion that he has his own life sober and i have mine still doing my thing.
that is why i see this not working but just friends.

the one an only horsey !
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2010, 05:07:30 PM »

well this guy im talking about is fun,though prolly not the one.i started to talk to him again but only business.but joken about sex along the way.
now ive called him and now he answers and said,he also stoppped over a few times.and that no one told me he did and had no clue.
but it comes to this though.now he answers my calls but before didn't.i figure he must care though.because he did say he stopped over.
but now to play the game right im forceing myself not to call him regularly.that i think was a bad move by doing it everyday.
so coming to conclusion that he has his own life sober and i have mine still doing my thing.
that is why i see this not working but just friends.

Men who play games; avoid.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2010, 10:38:51 AM »

true i play for keeps '
im getting to old not too.

the one an only horsey !
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2010, 12:38:55 PM »

So, I've been spending the last few weekends with one of my exes from highschool, and while doing so somewhat brought all those old feelings back, spending the night together on more than one occasion kinda' sealed the deal. Thing is, she just got out of a 2+ year relationship and I know she has pretty much O interest in jumping into another one, so I'm sorta' in the position of wondering if this is just a friends with benefits arrangement, or if there's any concievable chance this will go further. Should I just suck it up and let whatever happens happen, taking confidence in the fact that last Friday instead of going home with some guy at a party who spent the whole night trying to pick her up, she ultimately went home with me; also knowing that if I confront her as to where this is going I'll probably push her away?

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2010, 01:34:12 AM »

AxlsMainMan, don't complicate it at the moment bro, just spend time with her regulary, and it'll work out fine.

What's been going on with Sin Cut here;
First I hang out with a woman in her thirties, until she started claming that I'm her man. I was working at a bar and she were at my regular place and had made a scene. Well at least they're fighting over me when I'm not there.

So, needless to say I called it quits and I just might have taken home a 19 year old girl, she was aunt to, with me home.

She called her a little whore who's stealing her man and I'm thinkin "I really need to do a sitcom out of this!"

Anyway we decided on an open relationship, but after a while she started putting some rules like how I couldn't sleep with others, now I didn't but just because I just didn't feel like going through the effort and since I had locked on my target already (more of that if there's some progress). So I told her I'm not really going to have any rules in an open relationship (and I didn't have any rules for her).

Anyway she got pissed last time, propably 'cos I was with a girl I fancy. Although we were just out as friends, she had been asking from one of my friends if I got something going on with her and lied to me that my friend had told her that I did, which I didn't buy.

Later at my place she got mad since I didn't have any feelings for her, or 'cos I didn't feel like going and beating her ex-bf who had smacked her around (not that she had any marks on her) when he heard that she'd been spending the nights.

So I don't miss her, things WERE getting weird, but I'm curious if she calls again.

Oh, and I had her wash my car  hihi

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2010, 10:34:22 AM »

sin cut can i ask you something about self respect ?
if you change for a love intreset and it's for the better.but still think maybe the relastionship may work out being fake for love.
i mean i stopped drinking and still have this problem getten through to this man.that i do care enough to stop drinking.
but had remembered why this didn't work the first time.
i called him and last time he said he was involved and not to call him.so i didn't and was very hurt by this,tottally unexpected call reaction.
i went on with my life till now.starting this back up was a mistake.i got in touch for business only.and he played me all along once again.
how much hurt can one person put themselves through ?
there was a reason this wasn't going to work out,i shoulda known.
im not going to drink over it so he can say that's why it doesn't work.and feel better not drinking for myself and that works.but to the story at hand.he said he was coming over sunday,i called and cancelled.cause i know im not upsetten myself when he doesn't show up.
well sin cut what's your thoughts ?

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2010, 08:30:18 AM »

yeah well today i think is the end of us that was nothing to him but a job he got fixen my house.
i called him last night he wants no relastionship at all.and also think he is allready involved.i called on thanksgiving and he called me sweetie wich he never does,so im asumming there is a sweetie in his life.and i am going to let him know about it when we have our talk.

the one an only horsey !
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2010, 02:23:26 AM »

yeah well today i think is the end of us that was nothing to him but a job he got fixen my house.
i called him last night he wants no relastionship at all.and also think he is allready involved.i called on thanksgiving and he called me sweetie wich he never does,so im asumming there is a sweetie in his life.and i am going to let him know about it when we have our talk.

well you know that the heart doesnt work by logic, but i think you know the answer, if he doesnt want anything then just try to let him go.

if i understand correctly you are going to confront him because he has another girl in his life? why? if you dont have a relationship with him.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2010, 09:36:53 AM »

well you know that the heart doesnt work by logic, but i think you know the answer, if he doesnt want anything then just try to let him go.

if i understand correctly you are going to confront him because he has another girl in his life? why? if you dont have a relationship with him.

My advice is postponed due that I might have a difficulty of correctly understanding.

But I must add, he probably meant nothing romantic by the sweetie.

If he's not involved there's nothing wrong about being friends with benefits and who knows, stranger things have happened (no pun intended).

Sometimes it's okay to get involved with someone involved if them man is a wifebeater. Way I see it, I'm a good guy, get laid and have a good chance of roughing the lowlife up.

Finally, newsflash
. Men don't like to talk about feelings, especially if there isn't a relationship going on.

Seriously, if a girl comes to me to nailgun me with feelings talk, it means that this whole benefits-thing is over.

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2010, 02:46:22 PM »

it's all good ,thank you.we are just going to be friends with no strings.
but my sister wants to fuck his estimate price he gave.i am true and will pay him for his work.but im going to stop pushing him,he just had his heart broken over his past relationship.

thanks guys.

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2010, 02:47:40 PM »

im just going to believe him,he is getten over another person.

the one an only horsey !
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2010, 02:20:22 AM »

it's all good ,thank you.we are just going to be friends with no strings.
but my sister wants to fuck his estimate price he gave.i am true and will pay him for his work.but im going to stop pushing him,he just had his heart broken over his past relationship.

thanks guys.

Now that sounds sissy.  hihi

When I get over a relationship I'm usually "over" (sometimes under, or on the side or something) of some girl.

Or is just what I do on the weekends, every weekend...?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: