Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:33:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  BUY Product
| | |-+  MYGNR
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MYGNR  (Read 87692 times)
team-axl
Headliner

« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2012, 06:57:38 AM »

i usually go there for my daily gnr fix but when i try it says "account suspended" ?? is the site still there ?

please dont delete this thread as i am just asking a question !

i was also trying to figure wht happened to it :/
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2012, 09:19:25 AM »

Just noticed that too. Maybe someone did not pay the bills over there?

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2012, 10:34:08 AM »

This happened a couple of weeks ago as well. It'll probably be back up soon
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2012, 01:29:48 PM »

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/h3ltbc
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2012, 07:45:51 PM »

This is all another scheme so Eric can make money off everyone again. Pathetic.

Broski
tat2d1
Opening Act

i don't give a fuck

« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2012, 09:39:15 PM »

That's what I think too. What happened to this anonymous person who was supposedly funding the site for the last year? I've thought for awhile now that something is kinda shady about Eric......

And all this crap about the forum benefitting the band and him getting stuck with the losses is crap. Nobody forced him to start MyGnR.

Once there was this rock n roll band rollin' on the streets. Time went by and it became a joke. They just needed more and more fulfilling,uh huh. Time went by, it all went up in smoke.....
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2012, 02:23:16 AM »

That's what I think too. What happened to this anonymous person who was supposedly funding the site for the last year? I've thought for awhile now that something is kinda shady about Eric......

And all this crap about the forum benefitting the band and him getting stuck with the losses is crap. Nobody forced him to start MyGnR.

Yeah, seriously. Why does he always blame the band? What do they owe him?

One corrupt forum down...many to go.

Broski
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2012, 02:33:54 AM »

I don't even see how that forum benefits the band. A lot of users are just trashing GN'R on an hour basis.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Estranged85
Rocker

Why must it drift away and die?

« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2012, 06:28:02 AM »

I don't even see how that forum benefits the band. A lot of users are just trashing GN'R on an hour basis.

Exactly. It got really bad when Axl declined the HOF induction, the board was flooded with people hating on him and the current line up. I stopped posting there when that happened. I don't mind people being critical of Axl and the current line up but there's a difference between being  critical and just plain hateful.
LRose
Opening Act

« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2012, 09:19:18 AM »

Exactly. It got really bad when Axl declined the HOF induction, the board was flooded with people hating on him and the current line up. I stopped posting there when that happened. I don't mind people being critical of Axl and the current line up but there's a difference between being  critical and just plain hateful.

yeah they don't get being rightfully critical and just plain nasty, i.e. talking about his weight, looks, bringing up old rumors we don't even know that is true or not, just something to have a go/dig at Axl for,  and the fact that he doesn't look the same as he did 20 years ago or the simple fact that he doesn't always do whatever we want him to do shouldn't make you more or less of fan of his or the band.   This is probably why if Axl or whomever in the band/mgmt was footing the bill, is NO longer footing it, and the thing is they should have never been doing so in the first place, Eric showed his true colors as some dude trying to play the "look at everything I've done for you all (the band) and I even do it for FOR FREE"  oh really? He really let that go to his head, and had the audacity to think that letting MSL run wild hulkamania style with his mess was somehow going to help the already apparently strained relationship beteween him and the band/mgmt was something truly ignant. (ignorant slang term lol) Roll Eyes

Of course so many "fans" showed their true colors with the HOF  situation, as I said again, mad cuase Axl didnt' fulfill their fantasies of a forced reunion that would have had no business even taking place there in the first place., but of course they'll be around whenever Axl gives them a wiff or comes out with a tour or new tune (for ex.  how BBA the troll acted brand new around Axl when he was given backstage passes compared to what he says on the boards about him)

NEWSFLASH: You aren't the only  one who does stuff for free.  And so what, if they like or prefer Jarmo to other forum owners/mods, well there's nothing that no one can do about it.
 Also doesn't mean they he only appreciates Jarmo, for ex. going to other boards to chat with other  members including his lol!

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 09:22:37 AM by LRose » Logged
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2012, 09:14:28 PM »

I saw this post today by Gunsguy that had me in a giggle fit.

Broski
Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2012, 11:48:45 PM »

that place is a disaster nowdays. Horrible.

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2012, 05:01:04 PM »

that place is a disaster nowdays. Horrible.

And I thought moderating GNRevolution was sometimes trying! lol

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2012, 04:45:07 PM »

There is only one place for a gnr-fan: HTGTH   smoking

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2012, 02:00:12 PM »

people still visit that place? hmm.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2012, 11:23:09 AM »

people still visit that place? hmm.
it's way more fun over there than here nowadays. although it's really just a way of wasting time than it is to actually have fun, the way forums used to be fun.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2012, 03:20:13 AM »

^^ How is it fun?

You got people creating threads like "what do you think about Fernando's food preferences" and shit, and then you have a great new section for lunatics called 'Attitude' where you have freaks saying things in the vein of "Axl should have been fired after AFD and that the band would still have been successful".

This place right here is the only true GN'R forum & news site for people living in 2012 and wanting to be positive.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2012, 07:29:48 AM »

^^ How is it fun?
Well, there's at least some activity in their off topic and music boards. when i got back here i actually tried to get some action going but it was without any success.

for me it's hard to be personally excited about GN'R whitout new music or something else that affects me, that is shows, interviews (not talking about interviews with the Deej when he's for the 100th time is saying they'll work on new music) etc. so I'm not spending so much time in the GNR sections.

I'm not so much of a poster anymore, more a lurking and reading kinda guy.

You got people creating threads like "what do you think about Fernando's food preferences" and shit, and then you have a great new section for lunatics called 'Attitude' where you have freaks saying things in the vein of "Axl should have been fired after AFD and that the band would still have been successful".
really? I've never read any of those threads or visited those sections you're talking about. they might be there but I know a way of staying out of them, simply not clicking on the bullshit. Smiley

This place right here is the only true GN'R forum & news site for people living in 2012 and wanting to be positive.

sure you can have that opinion, all I did was replying to my friend cotis. he was questioning if people still went to MYGNR. I think they got even more positive posters than this place, sure there's the bashers as well but those guys can be pretty funny in the off topic sections. there's also those posters in between the 2 extremes.
Estranged85
Rocker

Why must it drift away and die?

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2012, 06:48:35 AM »

The forum has gotten a lot better since UK Subs and Highvoltage took over.
But of course there's still idiots on there trying to ruin it for everyone else with their hate and negativity, fortunately they can now bitch in a section created especially for them called "Attitude". That way those of us who are positive and wanna discuss the current band can do so without having to look at their bitching Smiley
Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2013, 08:49:15 PM »

The forum has gotten a lot better since UK Subs and Highvoltage took over.
But of course there's still idiots on there trying to ruin it for everyone else with their hate and negativity, fortunately they can now bitch in a section created especially for them called "Attitude". That way those of us who are positive and wanna discuss the current band can do so without having to look at their bitching Smiley

I disagree.  UK Subs and HV are very immature and have caused Team Brazil a lot of grief.  This isn't the same MYGNR from 5 years ago.  That place is toxic.  If I ever want to be insulted because I love the new band, that's where I will go. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: