Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:23:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Bumblefoot interview
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Bumblefoot interview  (Read 4491 times)
zqyx79
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: April 19, 2011, 06:03:15 AM »

As far as i know interview will be in English then translated to Polish,so  all GN'R fans can watch it today ! Smiley
It will be worth watching. :

Read what Bumblefoot wrote on twitter:

ATTENTION POLAND!!! I'll be doing a quick Skype interview Tuesday night April 19th around 10PM on Czw?rka, and they might play some music videos of mine too Smiley Thanks!!

Here's the info:

Czw?rka - Polish National Radio Channel 4 ( http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/czworka ) is broadcasting tv and radio signal simultaneously.
Tuesday "DJ Pasmo" is a two hours weekly rock show presented by Bartek Koziczyński of "Teraz Rock" magazine.

Free uncoded signal you can find through HOT BIRD satellite, major digital Polish platforms and selected Polish cable tvs.

Satellite: HotBird8
Position: 13 E
Transponder: 72
Service ID: 7252
Frequency: 12,149 GHz
Polarization: V
Modulation: DVB-S/QPSK
SR: 27500
FEC: 3/4

Video
Coding: MPEG2
BR: 3000 kBps
PID: 300

Audio
Coding: MPEG2
BR: 256 kBps
PID: 301

You can listen to Czw?rka on the traditional VHF radio in the territory of Poland. List of local frequencies can be found here:

http://www2.polskieradio.pl/czestotliwosci/euro.aspx

You can also watch & listen to Czw?rka through the Internet (due to international laws music videos are not broadcasted):

http://www.polskieradio.pl/Portal/CzworkaPlayer.aspx
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 10:08:12 AM »

very cool
thanks for the heads up!!!!!

gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 11:29:12 AM »

Ron sure does spend a lot of time on Skype lately.   Grin

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
el_loko
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 11:35:27 AM »

NightrainStation Rulez!
Liquor & Whores
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 04:01:30 PM »

NightrainStation Rulez!

no, it sucks big time

"you nor anyone will ever dictate my actions" - Axl Rose
el_loko
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 05:52:50 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i-Zq-S4Cf8&feature=player_embedded
Liquor & Whores
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 06:13:46 PM »

Hey Ron.
Thanks a lot for the interview for Polish radio.But there are few things that you probably don?t know. Bartek, the guy who interviewed you today for Czworka, is the one of the newGNR-haters. He called newGNR ?a parody?, he dissed Axl, wrote that he is the only one responsible for the break up of the old band, and what?s more Bartek doesn?t even admit that GNR still exists.  He thinks that Axl is the evil of everything and on the contrary he praises Slash, he can?t accept that GNR without Slash is doing great (Chinese Democracy is a great album ? hardcore fans know that). Bartek works for Teraz Rock, a rock magazine, and he interviewed you in 2010 as well. I don?t know if you remember but he asked you if Axl is a dictator/tyrant, and I?m sure he was very suprised when you denied. I?m writing this because I?m sick and tired of music journalism in Poland which means that 90% of the articles about GNR in the last decade include bullshit and biased opinions. These articles are written by uneducated, lazy, incompetent ?journalists? who got used to the fact that you don?t write about Axl/GNR anything good. Hardcore fans can tell truth from bullshit, but others don?t know the facts and believe everything they read. There is a rumour started in Poland in the early 90s that Axl allegedly said: ?I won?t play for Poles and Jews?. And that?s horseshit. Besides, as you remember, GNR played in Warsaw, Poland in 2006. But there are many people who believe the rumour is true anyway. And if they can believe something like this, then no wonder they would in any shit written about Chinese Democracy, Axl or current GNR. For example, Chinese Democracy received bad reviews in Poland, because there is no Slash on that album, some people didn?t even listen to the album, or if they did they had already known what to think.
I can?t understand why such guys as Bartek, who every now and then express their bad opinions about current GNR very clearly, decide to interview the guitarist from the band they hate. I guess they don?t have any scruples, and just do it for money.
I?m writing this to let you know that despite the bad press that GNR have in Poland, there are many true fans that support GNR regardless of the line-up, that love Chinese Democracy and all the current members, including you or DJ.
Take care. Thanks for everything you?ve done for the fans since joining GNR.

krelke
Opening Act

NighTrain Station (http://gunsnroses.com.pl)

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 02:41:46 AM »

NightrainStation Rulez!

no, it sucks big time

You wrote this because you've been banned?

Bumblefoots cats Rulez Smiley
Liquor & Whores
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 03:52:21 AM »

NightrainStation Rulez!

no, it sucks big time

You wrote this because you've been banned?

Bumblefoots cats Rulez Smiley

Nightrainstation is not a GNR forum anymore, it is ex-members solo work forum, mainly Slash

you're getting banned for not letting other people diss Axl and the current band (End of topic)

Bumblefoot replied to my message on facebook. Here's what he wrote:

Thank a lot Ron !!!

krelke
Opening Act

NighTrain Station (http://gunsnroses.com.pl)

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 04:58:30 AM »

You are a geek and you flip on the eyes and not acknowledge that some things can be evaluated differently ... is that we write not only about the current activities of the team and may be possible that everyone may have different views on the projects does not mean that we are not GN'R forum ... this is ridiculous ... to impose their own ideas is a hobby for some ...
Review the news in recent months and see how much of what we write ... instead of talking such stupidity ...
It is as if to say that GN'R is not history.
Instead, refer to the interview to start his private crusade ...

BTW. Ron concerts rarely uses the Wah-Wah.
Liquor & Whores
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 05:33:17 AM »

It's just a part of the story... Another thing is, I was banned because I was a Axl/current GNR fan, if I was a Slash/old GNR fan I wouldn't be banned. How many of those got banned, huh? Some users of that forum were just more equal than others, and it's not just my opinion.
News? It doesn't matter if you write tons of news about current band, what it matters is the fact that you let diss Axl/newGNR all the time, don't punish the users who did it, however you did punish the ones who dissed Slash. I was banned because I was inconvenient for the admins and mods (one of them sulked), you didn't like the fact that I proved that some users were protected by the admin/mod team, while others attacked, that admin/mod/neswmen team was lazy, didn't react to messages on user breaking the rules of the forum (that you wrote !), didn't react to other suggestions or propositions . You just wanted to be left alone, to let you guys do nothing as before, so you got rid of the problem, instead of making some changes to the forum. I did a lot for this forum (translations, tons of pics) and all I got was the ban and a year later the admin is calling me names on the international message board.

I deleted all the info about your forum, I don't want to have anything to do with you, I wanted to forget about all this.
But I won't let you offend me in the public, and twist the fact for your own purposes.
I gave my opinion that your forum sucks, because I was thrown away without a fair trial and the ability to defend myself. But you couldn't stand that not everybody loves you and your forum, so you attacked me once again.

BTW It's not the right place to discuss this

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 05:51:49 AM »

Guys, if you have personal grievances about another website you wish to discuss, I suggest you take it to PMs.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:04:01 AM by AdZ » Logged
zqyx79
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 06:01:41 AM »

Interview was short but really cool. I was nice to see Bumblefoot in Polish tv Smiley
We also saw Invisible( world premiere!!! ) and Real videos from Bumblefoot,Dead Skin from Loaded,Beautiful Dangerous from Slash and Estranged,so i think it was really worth watching.

Ron's beard steal the show as always  Grin

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:08:10 AM by zqyx79 » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: