Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:22:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses May 17th 2012 O2 Dublin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses May 17th 2012 O2 Dublin  (Read 58084 times)
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2012, 03:54:30 PM »

This is the coolest thing Axl could do after what happened last time. Bringing the show back for the real fans! Hopefully we won't get any bottle hurlers this time. Looking forward to it!!

I have a feeling that Axl and GN'R want to put on an outstanding show to prove the media wrong in Dublin. Kind of like what happened at Download in 2006, I think they are going to turn it around and the crowd will be willing them on to rock the hell out the place.

One things for certain, it's going to be an interesting show for sure.....Axl and GN'R will reign supreme in Dublin 2012.  drool
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2012, 04:50:57 PM »

Most likely I'm in. There are aeroplanes flying to Dublin Airport.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2012, 05:00:05 PM »

Most likely I'm in. There are aeroplanes flying to Dublin Airport.

Cool, we should arrange some sort of meet up...

I might purchase a HTGTH shirt so it's easier to find each other, makes sense.  Cool
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2012, 08:25:43 PM »

I am so glad they're getting right back out there. They have such great momentum going right now, I was kind of afraid we might be in for another long break, glad they're still gonna go out there and kick ass and keep it going.

Axl is God.
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 02:27:03 AM »

I am so glad they're getting right back out there. They have such great momentum going right now, I was kind of afraid we might be in for another long break, glad they're still gonna go out there and kick ass and keep it going.

How come? We always knew Europe will be served peace

I tried to ask some mates to join me but no one really cares, then I'll just go myself. A meeting would be great but I can't talk about music because I know nothing about it hihi
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 03:38:15 PM »

How come? We always knew Europe will be served peace

I tried to ask some mates to join me but no one really cares, then I'll just go myself. A meeting would be great but I can't talk about music because I know nothing about it hihi

Mate, don't worry about going by yourself..... That's what pre show meetings are all about, and it's just a way to talk about your love for GN'R. It's not a big deal, just turn up to the pre party, and have a drink and chances are you will come across other people who have just checked it out like yourself.

I've been to many GN'R shows alone, and sometimes it's actually better because you can do what you please. Whether it means going where you want on the floor, or just how you view the show, you can get more personal meaning if you experience the whole show individually.

As I said, I'll most likely be wearing a HTGTH shirt (if that's cool with jarmo,  hihi) and I'll post my FB nearer the time of the show. So if you see me, I will be glad to have a beer with a fellow fan.....love meeting fellow GN'R fans.  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:40:23 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 02:42:38 AM »

How can i get acces to the presale??

Onsale to General Public
Start: Fri 03/02/12, 09:00

O2 Priority Presale
Start: Wed 01/02/12, 09:00
End: Fri 03/02/12, 08:00

Like peeing clouds!
Evil Ash
VIP

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 04:10:31 AM »

c'mon where are the true fans :p

Like peeing clouds!
Evil Ash
VIP

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 05:23:59 AM »

Think i figured it out, O2 is a mobile network and people with that provider get acces earlier, am-i-rite?

Like peeing clouds!
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2012, 06:50:45 AM »

Think i figured it out, O2 is a mobile network and people with that provider get acces earlier, am-i-rite?

yes you are
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2012, 04:12:20 PM »

I'll be there online 9am Friday morning on the dot......I missed that feeling of being excited and anxious at the same time waiting to be able to get tickets.  Grin

This Dublin show is gonna rock, especially considering past events.....it's going to be the place to be.!!!!!!!

And I'm going to be there to support Guns all the way... beer
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 04:14:24 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 04:16:49 AM »

Any idea guys why you can't choose the e ticket method if your outside of Ireland?. I would have thought that it was even more so designed for people travelling from other countries?.

If your travelling from the UK, you have to choose a standard ticket delivery option.  Roll Eyes
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2012, 04:54:54 AM »

Just got my tickets for Dublin, and I'm so excited right now I can't explain.

Although I still don't know why they chose to stop allowing people from outside of Ireland to use the "print at home" option. I've had to choose a standard ticket for delivery to my home address.....in 2010 it was fine but not now it seems.  Roll Eyes

Can't wait.  Grin Grin Grin
Evil Ash
VIP

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2012, 08:51:39 AM »

They just use your billing adress to send the tickets to? I kinda panicked after ordering the tickets and seeing the delivery adres nowhere...

Coming to dublin on wednesday and booked a hotel close to the O2 until friday, then on friday I've rented a car..
Anyone from Ireland??

I'm leaving on sunday so i'm looking for stuff to do on friday and saturday with my girlfriend and maybe some cool not to expensive hotels for the 2 other nights??

Like peeing clouds!
KeyserSoze
Opening Act

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 12:30:46 PM »

Looking forward to this, seen them in Belfast (2010) but as they haven't/may not include Belfast this tour I decided to go to Dublin rather than risk not seeing them at all!

"You wanted the best? Well, they didn't fuckin' make it! So here's what you get! From Hollywood..Guns 'N' Roses!"
santiago-gnr
Rocker

Bucher

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 01:11:01 PM »

Big name support act confirmed for Guns 'N' Roses O2 show

Another legendary rock n' roll act has been added to the bill for Guns 'N' Roses upcoming gig at The O2. Thin Lizzy have been announced as support to Axl Rose and co. at the Dublin gig on 17th May.

The new Lizzy line-up is led by alumni Scott Gorham, Brian Downey and Darren Wharton and now includes the recent additions of Damon Johnson (formerly of Alice Cooper), bass player Marcus Mendoza (Whitesnake) with The Almighty's Ricky Warwick stepping in on vocal duties.

Guns 'N' Roses will surely be in a celebratory mood as the band are being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April and the Dublin gig will be 20 years and a day since the band played an electrifying set at Slane castle.

Tickets for the show are on sale now and are priced at ?64.50.

http://entertainment.ie/music/news/Big-name-support-act-confirmed-for-Guns-'N'-Roses-O2-show/113276.htm
KeyserSoze
Opening Act

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2012, 01:25:45 PM »

Nice support act! looking forward to seeing them, especially to hear this live http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPEwH8DRBFw  beer

"You wanted the best? Well, they didn't fuckin' make it! So here's what you get! From Hollywood..Guns 'N' Roses!"
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2012, 02:11:07 PM »

Another legendary rock n' roll act has been added to the bill for Guns 'N' Roses upcoming gig at The O2. Thin Lizzy have been announced as support to Axl Rose and co. at the Dublin gig on 17th May.

The new Lizzy line-up is led by alumni Scott Gorham, Brian Downey and Darren Wharton and now includes the recent additions of Damon Johnson (formerly of Alice Cooper), bass player Marcus Mendoza (Whitesnake) with The Almighty's Ricky Warwick stepping in on vocal duties.

Guns 'N' Roses will surely be in a celebratory mood as the band are being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April and the Dublin gig will be 20 years and a day since the band played an electrifying set at Slane castle.

http://entertainment.ie/music/news/Big-name-support-act-confirmed-for-Guns-'N'-Roses-O2-show/113276.htm

Only Great News 2012 !@!@

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Is he struggling?
Rocker

Why are you reading this?

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2012, 07:00:54 PM »

Only Great News 2012 !@!@

beer

Oh man - I'm actually in Dublin that night, but won't be able to see this amazing bill. Angry

I wonder if 4tus will be pulling a double shift?

It's been too long since you've had your ass kicked properly!:

www.reverbnation.com/papersun
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2012, 08:27:07 AM »

2nd support act added for this show:

Vengeance & The Panther Queen

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: