Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:01:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227798 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  i'm also not allowed to post about kerrang?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: i'm also not allowed to post about kerrang?  (Read 8181 times)
vicariousexistence
Headliner

« on: March 08, 2012, 11:49:16 AM »

it's a magazine that has a gnr article.  ugh, i need a gnr board that lets me post about gnr.

My posts all have hidden messages.  It's your job to find it.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 11:55:52 AM »

Considering this is the headline: "News: Could the classic line-up of the Guns N' Roses reunion really happen when they tour in May? Kerrang! investigates..." I can see why it was deleted. It sounds straight out of "Weekly World News" Kerrang is a tabloid, not a rock magazine.

Axl is God.
vicariousexistence
Headliner

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 12:04:07 PM »

Considering this is the headline: "News: Could the classic line-up of the Guns N' Roses reunion really happen when they tour in May? Kerrang! investigates..." I can see why it was deleted. It sounds straight out of "Weekly World News" Kerrang is a tabloid, not a rock magazine.

i dont know much about the article.  i just heard there was a really cool article from a friend but i havent gotten to see it.  i didnt know if they had real info or what.  i dont see why an article about gnr in a rock magazine isnt proper on the forum.  then again, i dont have a power trip problem and i'm not personally afraid of axl.

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 02:52:45 PM »

i dont know much about the article.  i just heard there was a really cool article from a friend but i havent gotten to see it.  i didnt know if they had real info or what.  i dont see why an article about gnr in a rock magazine isnt proper on the forum.  then again, i dont have a power trip problem and i'm not personally afraid of axl.

Are you seriously saying you don't see the problem in this being posted on a GN'R board where thousands of fans come daily?. Look, that article was something that is clearly not going to happen. And it's something that's been passed around ever since an article was written by someone who clearly has no idea of Guns N' Roses in 2012.

So, why would you want something that's clearly false being posted yet again, for thousands of fans to see and get the wrong idea about.  Tongue

For God sake, if your not totally stupid then I don't see how you can see the injustice of this being removed from the forum.......I mean seriously.  Roll Eyes
vicariousexistence
Headliner

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 03:58:00 PM »

Are you seriously saying you don't see the problem in this being posted on a GN'R board where thousands of fans come daily?. Look, that article was something that is clearly not going to happen. And it's something that's been passed around ever since an article was written by someone who clearly has no idea of Guns N' Roses in 2012.

So, why would you want something that's clearly false being posted yet again, for thousands of fans to see and get the wrong idea about.  Tongue

For God sake, if your not totally stupid then I don't see how you can see the injustice of this being removed from the forum.......I mean seriously.  Roll Eyes

i havent seen the article so i have no idea.

vicariousexistence
Headliner

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 03:59:49 PM »

the article about axl sleeping in the ny post was allowed to stand and that was clearly the most pointless thing i've ever seen.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 07:31:34 PM »

the article about axl sleeping in the ny post was allowed to stand and that was clearly the most pointless thing i've ever seen.

Axl sleeps: Fact
Old band touring UK: Not fact

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 08:33:34 PM »

Vicarious might wanna post in 'Adminastrive feedback blablabla' and I betcha it's Slash paying Kerrang for that nostalgia-stuff. Tongue

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 11:44:11 AM »

Vicarious might wanna post in 'Adminastrive feedback blablabla' and I betcha it's Slash paying Kerrang for that nostalgia-stuff. Tongue

Yes, it's got to be that. Slash is paying a magazine to spread reunion rumors.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 12:50:57 PM »

Wait, go back a little - you posted the article and you didn't even read it or know what it was about?

Yeah, I'd think that if you were going to post an article, you'd want to know what it was and make sure it was reputable first.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 02:17:54 PM »

No. He asked for somebody to post a bullshit article...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 03:15:15 PM »

Yes, it's got to be that. Slash is paying a magazine to spread reunion rumors.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It would not suprise me  hihi

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2012, 10:48:42 PM »

Locking the HOB thread was one of the lamest thigns I've ever seen.

Broski
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 11:09:16 PM »

Locking the HOB thread was one of the lamest thigns I've ever seen.

I guess you didn't look into a mirror today then?

Cheesy

Oh, you mean it was #2 after yourself.... Got it!

Kiss

I'll give you the attention you're craving. Don't worry.

/jarmo

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: