Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:38:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  my Q was answered.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: my Q was answered.  (Read 24757 times)
3STRANG3D
Headliner

Nothing UnReal Just human

« on: April 18, 2012, 11:38:03 PM »

thanks for the replies
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:39:16 PM by 3STRANG3D » Logged

"There goes mama, spwashin in the wa-ta! no more fightin wit dad! no more restraining order! no more step-da-da! no more new brother! blow her kisses bye-bye! Say mommy you love her! " Eminem BITCH!!!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 06:35:47 AM »

Is that what youre trying to achieve?

Just do us a favour by logging out and don't come back.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 10:31:26 AM »

The same is true for all posters, look before you post.

Maybe you're so busy composing yet another one of your posts that you forgot to look, and read, what's already been posted.

No wonder you can't find it, it's not next to the New Topic button.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
3STRANG3D
Headliner

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 11:20:25 AM »

I think I have already adjusted to this, so its past, let it go. Calm down. 

With power, comes responsibility Jarmo. So, imposing your status as admin, I understand & I understand that you are fed up & I am sure its hard what you do, but no need to let your steam off to me.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 07:53:59 PM by 3STRANG3D » Logged

"There goes mama, spwashin in the wa-ta! no more fightin wit dad! no more restraining order! no more step-da-da! no more new brother! blow her kisses bye-bye! Say mommy you love her! " Eminem BITCH!!!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 12:34:46 PM »

No, I find it all ironic. Considering you're asking how members get banned and you're not exactly following the posting guidelines you can't seem to locate.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
3STRANG3D
Headliner

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 12:41:52 PM »

No, I find it all ironic. Considering you're asking how members get banned and you're not exactly following the posting guidelines you can't seem to locate.

/jarmo

Well, thats unfortunate cause this was not my intention. you are familirized with guns, fans, tales from the crypt, rumours etc , I am not & so others fans. I aint gonna tell you how to do your bit on your own board, thats your desire, not mine but sometimes you gotta give ppl some room to breath man! You also apply double standards, so what, big deal. What is the matter with you, you run out of bandwidth of patience or both? Cmon, they is a new tour starting, everybody is buzzing, stop being like that, cheer up! Please.  Sad

stop being so defensive, at least with me. I did not register here to patronise others or start bullying, I am too old for this shit, can you comprehend pal? 

PS; I did not ask how many members are banned, thats not my bizna.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:49:29 PM by 3STRANG3D » Logged

lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 01:11:44 PM »

I cant find the guidelines of da forum.

thank you

Are you worried? 

As for the guidelines....................   hihi   Did you find them yet?  If not, then you're gettin' a little warmer.  Look closely, and you will see.   
3STRANG3D
Headliner

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 01:16:41 PM »

I have been a part of the warzone web administrator field, more than you can know a few lightyears ago & I dont understand your comment neither I am interested to.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:40:05 PM by 3STRANG3D » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 01:24:28 PM »

Stop worrying about me.

The only thing I'm interested in is running a site for like minded GN'R fans who support the band. Doing that in a world where the words "support" and "fan" seem to be just used to group people who bought the same album(s) together.

Sticking by the band, and being supportive, having a site for those fans, seem to be a bit of a rarity these days. It's not exactly "cool".

Now, what causes "problems"? Well people who don't support GN'R, obviously. People whose idea of "fun" is to come here to start shit (smart asses, attention seekers, Internet tough guys, trolls and so on). And of course real morons.

Sometimes you might encounter somebody who's not trying to start shit, get attention or anything, but they're just genuinely too stupid to realize that you don't call people names. It doesn't help any kind of discussion to insult others.

Where is your place in all that? I don't know.

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 05:18:58 PM »

I don't need to promote people who don't like GN'R by posting what they say and links to their sites.

Let them promote themselves.

No, not every negative comment needs to be discussed.
Let the lame singers, journalists and so on promote their own careers.

Your post is yet another "freedom of speech" thing. Heard it all before.

And no, at the moment I have no interest in changing the policy. All the negativity in the world might interest you, but doesn't interest me.

/jarmo

3STRANG3D
Headliner

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 05:25:49 PM »

I don't need to promote people who don't like GN'R by posting what they say and links to their sites. Let them promote themselves.

They are already promoted by talking about GnR. And when their exposure to people through radio whatever is greater than a website or a forum, it is has more advantage to address those issues and let the positive voices come across than pretend they are not there. GnR is the 'cow' here , not a forum by a fan, regardless if you are supportive towards them or not. You are supposed to be the voice of the media for the band. Not a blind following tool forum , censor whatever doesnt pass quality control. What do you mass produce cans of tomato? wtf man! 

No, not every negative comment needs to be discussed. Let the lame singers, journalists and so on promote their own careers.

True and I absolutely agree 100%. H. Stern except all the salsa pasta ketchup said was basically saying that Axl is not a sell out. It was posted 3 times and you delete it. Why . Eddie Trunk is not any of them and he does love rock, he is respectable and the guy didnt say a bad word! Plus, axl gave him interview. You make him look like he is got some issues and I dont think he has! Does he? Every artist is somewhat insecure, its normal, HUMAN. You safeguard sheep who know what is happening because they read the internet and know whats going on?

Your post is yet another "freedom of speech" thing. Heard it all before.

Re-read my post again cause I am must be in another dimension where only positiveness exists... ! Great, so Celine Dion fans here is the deal...... .

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:41:09 PM by 3STRANG3D » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 05:35:29 PM »

Random celebrity: GN'R sucks!

Discussion:
What a moron!
He's wrong!
What a jack ass!
That loser!
I agree because I hate Axl.
I wish he would shut up!
What an uninformed dimwit!

Yes, interesting discussion!

Maybe you seem to think your idea is new and that this place was just started a week ago or something.

/jarmo

3STRANG3D
Headliner

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 05:49:59 PM »

I did not ask you to be flexible and use a forum as a chatroom, I know the differences. & if this place started yesterday or not is irrevelant to any other fan, it is your burden as it seems, not to others. If fans will ask for new material you will delete them or reffer them to what axl said in 2009 whateva, maybe I misunderstood maybe I didnt. you try to stop them? it can never be done. its a good thing they ask for new material, not the opposite.

If Axl or whichever artist wants to get rid of someone in specific, he ll do it, trust me on that. Just because I support Axl, doesnt mean I want Slash or whomever to be called names. Axl can call Slash whatever he wants, they have spent a lifetime together, I dont know Slash and I am trying to learn about the new members! You dont let me! PS: Axl is in the rap bizna since 1984! He is a big boy , are you? Can you please tell me why did you delete the interview of H. Stern and Eddie Trunk? I want to understand this. H. Stern is raw and he is just making good radio, he is doing his job by being erm whatever he is, Eddie Trunk is not the common idiot and he is always shows respect and thats why most ppl as far as I know who dig a few things about metals & rocks also respect him too, he has great love for rock and the only thing he doesnt say is something negative!  
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:42:23 PM by 3STRANG3D » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2012, 06:35:14 PM »

My assumption? Maybe I'm talking out of experience?

Your other question: Because it's negative bullshit.

What's your point?

Why do I allow others to question what you're doing? Simple. You come here, and start posting a lot of weird things that nobody else seems to understand. Including myself.

You start new threads asking for things, you post off topic posts spamming thread, you send me messages asking for stuff. In short, you're spamming the board.

Now, ever since that you've been on some kind of mission to point out the flaws of the board. Asking how people get banned. Maybe because you think somebody should get banned for wondering what the hell you're doing? Asking for the guide lines. Funny considering you broke many of them when you started posting and were warned.

Then you start this one questioning how we ran our forum.

All this with implied insults aimed at me such as "He is a big boy , are you?".

Yes, this place doesn't appear to be for you.

I'm done with you.

/jarmo

3STRANG3D
Headliner

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 06:59:46 PM »

You are done with me? lol What kind of remark is this exactly? Get the extinguisher. You are done with me in relation to what? 

My assumption? Maybe I'm talking out of experience? fair enough. Yes. you are right. BUT you are not the only gnr fan on this planet. I have seen it before worse, so much worse than you think so ok what can I say whateva.

Your other question: Because it's negative bullshit. in your opinion. Nope, it is not negative bullshit. Thats what you are missing. They are using words out of context suiting their needs. You need to get back those words and put them in place, not pretend they dont exist cause they do. Clear out the smoke, stop breathing it! Thats what I am saying but yeah whateva.

What's your point? Why do I allow others to question what you're doing? Simple. You come here, and start posting a lot of weird things that nobody else seems to understand. Including myself. You start new threads asking for things, you post off topic posts spamming thread, you send me messages asking for stuff. In short, you're spamming the board.

LOL! if someone asking you something through a pm is spamming then what can I say? You cant get over what I did two days ago - in a forum somewhere on the internets - you demand by fans to get over whatever is that you dont like. They will not. Because you dont let them do that by imposing whatever Axl said in latest statement or in an interview 5 years ago! 2 days ago i said oh slash is my fav quitarist, I wont ever like anyone else... blah blah blah. Of course and I wont! BUT, this doesn't mean I am against the current line up!  this doesnt mean I want Slash back, maybe I want Slash back in the morning and by the evening I change my fuckin mind! Jesus Christ!   

Then you start this one questioning how we ran our forum.  All this with implied insults aimed at me such as "He is a big boy , are you?".

Axl is not made out of glass. He aint gonna break if 25 fans will say a couple of things more than normal. You act as if he is a girl and he aint ! Yes, I am questioning authority, I am questioning what I read, I am questioning & I do not accept the norm, otherwise I would be following matt's weekly tweeters posted by the whichever type of phone he was using! lol & would not consider myself an Gnr or Axl fan or whomever! 

Yes, this place doesn't appear to be for you. I'm done with you. 

Do you understand that if I did not respect you , as I have met you in person, not sure if you remember and I don't care, I would have not started this whole topic?

Stop jumping on conclusions, I did want to know how people get banned but I wasn't expecting that you will be so defensive to this degree of pretty much anything! You set so many limitations to a user its impossible to dare even saying something, you jump on each other like lice and you get to each others throat because Axl said this or did this, Axl is the lead singer of GnR, who is everyone else around here? Woah!!

anyway, keep da rockers users with ties and geeks & circus freaks come play with me, who post in perfect english and dont forget to                one out & I am outtie and I did not want to upset you or Stevens grandmother,, or whomever else relates to this band in any way, by marriage, death certificate or not blood relation, it leaves me sad you had so many problems with me, as everything else is sorted in this planet cause I do really like your forum and you in person but  ...........  oh whateva you say! So, I will be like those 100 everyday who watch from far and dont dare to post something incase they will be told off! 

PS; artists need love to carry on, acceptance, inspiration, and you cant achieve this by using a whip on the internet mate, sorry.  Axl has guts, you need to get some too.... & stop babysitting , its rnr and it has ugly sides, not lame or stupid, UGLY. This what you miss out......... and one of the most ugly things, in my opinion, is media or whomever the fuck ever twisitng shit ! Thats what I am trying to say! 

You are done with me.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:06:03 PM by 3STRANG3D » Logged

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 05:56:58 AM »

What do you mass produce cans of tomato? wtf man! 

yeah, wtf! Angry

You safeguard sheep who know what is happening because they read the internet and know whats going on?

Thats a very good question, do you safeguard sheep Jarmo?

PS
My spirit is that there is no bad review for Axl Rose (or rock-musicians in general), but hey...fanboard! ^^
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 06:22:28 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
wadey
Legend

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 08:58:28 AM »

You safeguard sheep who know what is happening because they read the internet and know whats going on?

thats the problem..... the sheep read lies and false statements on the internet and then the shepherd tries his best to re-educate the sheep, but because the sheep are now brainwashed their now unwilling to listen and take on board what the shepherd is trying to get through to them!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:01:16 AM by wadey » Logged

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2012, 10:59:20 AM »

Please don't ban that dude, his posts are great value... for all the wrong reasons of course.   hihi

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2012, 03:47:46 PM »

ok children, thank you.

& as for Jarmo, he loves me. He just wont admit it yet.

Kiss

ta ta !

Your posts do not make sense. You are too floaty and random

If I started a thread that asked people for their opinions on the most pineapple shaped member of GN'R past or present, excluding Gilby, you would be in there like a shot, quoting references from the book, 'Anger Management for Gerbils', whilst blaming Jarmo for the exclusion of Gilby from the thread.
3STRANG3D
Headliner

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2012, 04:05:59 PM »

OK, very funny. You finished now? You feel better?

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2012, 04:17:48 PM »

OK, very funny. You finished now? You feel better?

I am making a serious point, to be fair.

Your posts are far too long, and not clear. And by referring to tomatoes, neon, sheep or napalm, you are opening yourself up to ridicule.

You probably have something to say, but keep it short and clear.

It's just advice, take it how you will.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2012, 04:23:55 PM »

These guys were all banned. Check 'em out and then try to figure it out.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=3664

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=9874

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=11475

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=9620

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=11922

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=7237

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=1350

oh and Mysteron is bang on target
3STRANG3D
Headliner

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2012, 04:33:58 PM »

ok buddies.

Listen, you sort it out between yourselves and if I create so much hassle because I typed a word which you didnt understand or like or whatever then simply ask from Jarmo to ban me so you can have better time on da forum.  I personally find your approach ridiculous & childish. Simple as. People are not all the same, you cant get anything different of what you have been used to, ok, no need to write your thesis or pay that much attention about my posts or if they were long, short or pink with dots!

I found some of the posts funny, or silly or childish etc , I didnt run around those users tell them how much stupid or whatever the hell I think that they are!
Ban me if you must, but in the meantime, get the hell of my back.

Sad

wadey
Legend

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2012, 04:38:15 PM »

just trying to make your short stay as pleasurable as possible  ok
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 04:44:26 PM by wadey » Logged

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2012, 04:44:30 PM »

ok buddies.

Listen, you sort it out between yourselves and if I create so much hassle because I typed a word which you didnt understand or like or whatever then simply ask from Jarmo to ban me so you can have better time on da forum.  I personally find your approach ridiculous & childish. Simple as. People are not all the same, you cant get anything different of what you have been used to, ok, no need to write your thesis or pay that much attention about my posts or if they were long, short or pink with dots!

I found some of the posts funny, or silly or childish etc , I didnt run around those users tell them how much stupid or whatever the hell I think that they are!
Ban me if you must, but in the meantime, get the hell of my back.

Sad

I doubt anyone is going to ban you.

You are eccentric, and could be a good addition to the forum.

Just keep your posts short/small/brief/concise. Whatever word works for you.

Jarmo is not a demon. He likes opinions that are fair and to the point. If you enter someone's home, you respect their wishes and do not question. It is the same here.

And that is it.  Cheesy
3STRANG3D
Headliner

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 05:50:52 PM »

I did not wanted to check when Jarmo bans a member, thats not my bizna as already mentioned. I wanted to check so I wont get banned. 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:35:36 PM by 3STRANG3D » Logged

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 06:30:56 PM »

3STRANGED, people will want to read your current experiences at GNR concerts, etc.

It is always worth pointing out that there are many people reading where English is a second language, so posting descriptive, long posts with uber cool local slang is difficult for some people to read, hence the request for shorter and more concise posts.  Cheesy
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 07:02:41 PM »

you should see a therapist

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
3STRANG3D
Headliner

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 07:41:31 PM »

you should see a therapist

I dont have cover for that. Would love to actually but I think I would drive this person mad.   yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JImcvtJzIK8

Cheesy

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 09:29:32 PM »

I'm the first person to admit I don't always agree with jarmo, and don't always see things his way. But all things considered, you are doing yourself no favours by posting the way you are.

When making a post, use clean, understandable language... exactly what Mysteron has been saying. Your posts seem like you are thinking out loud, without reading what you are writing and making sure it makes sense etc.

All the people in this thread are trying to help you, I'm sure.  Wink
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2012, 04:20:53 AM »

smoking smoking smoking Getting a AxlRoseVen-vibe going might help too smoking smoking smoking

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=5806
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 04:24:45 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2012, 07:38:10 AM »

Isn't this that Poland woman?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2012, 10:17:50 AM »

Isn't this that Poland woman?

You mean the one who kept going on and on about Axl visiting Australia and how the songs were about her?

/jarmo

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2012, 10:29:31 AM »

Stolat Huh?

It surely is an great trollz. Fooling goddamn everyboodys
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2012, 08:13:29 AM »

lol, lestat

volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2012, 10:49:28 AM »

I'm I the only one that understands absolutely nothing when 3STRANG3D posts something?

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2012, 11:19:18 AM »

I'm I the only one that understands absolutely nothing when 3STRANG3D posts something?

You are not alone.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2012, 12:40:15 PM »

You are not alone.

I don't think she's doing it on purpose to be honest, I feel she has good intentions.  Wink
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2012, 01:43:46 PM »

You are not alone.

I don't think she's doing it on purpose to be honest, I feel she has good intentions.  Wink

Well if it is a language issue she should make smaller posts and really think before posting. We would all take her more seriously.

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2012, 05:17:19 PM »

You're not the only one.  You're not the only one.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2012, 09:34:55 PM »

With power, comes responsibility Jarmo. So, imposing your status as admin, I understand & I understand that you are fed up & I am sure its hard what you do, but no need to let your steam off to me.

Jarmo is Spiderman??

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2012, 09:36:25 PM »

This is actually the one we use in 2012 bud

Bobarcord
On The Steps of The Cathedral
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2012, 10:10:22 PM »

Jarmo is Spiderman??

will he be rebooted this summer to???!!

CD will be out when it's out. ....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2012, 11:03:50 PM »

Jarmo is Spiderman??

will he be rebooted this summer to???!!

Yep

This time Jarmo is a Bon Jovi fan and opens a forum called Slippery When Wet In New Jersey

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2012, 02:11:50 AM »

A wiseguy, eh?

I'm not your bud, pal.
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2012, 08:51:06 AM »

Jarmo is Spiderman??

Peter Parker by day

+1

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2012, 09:27:34 PM »

A wiseguy, eh?

I'm not your bud, pal.

I'm not your pal,bud.

Bobarcord
On The Steps of The Cathedral
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2012, 09:41:44 PM »

A wiseguy, eh?

I'm not your bud, pal.

I'm not your pal,bud.

But if you have few minutes and 20 bucks then well ...you can be more then a pal....

CD will be out when it's out. ....
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2012, 06:36:49 AM »

A wiseguy, eh?

I'm not your bud, pal.

I'm not your pal,bud.

I'm not your pal, friend.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2012, 09:09:56 PM »

A wiseguy, eh?

I'm not your bud, pal.

I'm not your pal,bud.

I'm not your pal, friend.

I'm not your friend,dude.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: