Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:43:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 492 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1559904 times)
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #9340 on: October 19, 2022, 08:21:16 PM »

Tour next summer also! Any one catch where that might be?
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #9341 on: October 19, 2022, 08:34:17 PM »

I would guess and hope it's a U.S. Tour... I know they had to cancel some shows, that were supposed to happen in 2020 but ( Covid) ruined it.  Like T-Mobile Park in Seattle.  They might add those cities this time around.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9342 on: October 19, 2022, 10:06:46 PM »

Just listened to Slash's interview and it makes me excited.  It sounds like about 4 songs to come out and he was saying they sounded epic and he was excited.  The fact that he mentioned working on an album didn't sound hopeful, but as if it was going to happen.  Exciting future ahead.  They seem like as a band they are in a great place.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #9343 on: October 21, 2022, 12:33:22 PM »

Just listened to Slash's interview and it makes me excited.  It sounds like about 4 songs to come out and he was saying they sounded epic and he was excited.  The fact that he mentioned working on an album didn't sound hopeful, but as if it was going to happen.  Exciting future ahead.  They seem like as a band they are in a great place.

I hope so... those songs were meant to come out in June ! its already October  Sad

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
awolgnr
Headliner

Don't you think that you need somebody?

« Reply #9344 on: October 21, 2022, 12:58:01 PM »

I think Atlas Shrugged, Perhaps and State of Grace get mentioned a lot because they had lyrics sung by Axl and sounded very close to "final" versions. Both Oklahoma/Berlin and Leave Me Alone/Soul Monster sounded pretty good in their instrumental forms, and it's clear from interviews Axl has lyrics for those. The song I'd most like to hear is the one with the working title Quick Song, It is easily my favorite from those leaked sessions and I haven't given up hope of hearing a completed version.

I've been where I have been and I've seen what I have seen...
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #9345 on: October 21, 2022, 02:42:53 PM »

I hope so... those songs were meant to come out in June ! its already October  Sad

Spoon is the sword!
cineater
Legend

« Reply #9346 on: October 21, 2022, 03:28:33 PM »

Spoon is the sword!

I don't understand that last comment but for some reason it's extremely funny.   hihi

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #9347 on: October 22, 2022, 01:46:15 AM »

I would guess and hope it's a U.S. Tour... I know they had to cancel some shows, that were supposed to happen in 2020 but ( Covid) ruined it.  Like T-Mobile Park in Seattle.  They might add those cities this time around.
I know this is sort of off topic but since touring was mentioned next summer by Slash and it is assumed to be the U.S, Anyone think it could be a football stadium tour like Motley and Def Lepp did? They are going international with that now and I know they did really well in sales. I guess the other question would be, who would be the other band to put on the bill?
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #9348 on: October 22, 2022, 01:58:38 AM »

I know this is sort of off topic but since touring was mentioned next summer by Slash and it is assumed to be the U.S, Anyone think it could be a football stadium tour like Motley and Def Lepp did? They are going international with that now and I know they did really well in sales. I guess the other question would be, who would be the other band to put on the bill?

AC/DC

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #9349 on: October 22, 2022, 03:41:00 AM »

Spoon is the sword!

I don't understand that last comment but for some reason it's extremely funny.   hihi

It's a misquote, but stil more realistic than the correct one

hihi
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #9350 on: October 22, 2022, 05:28:09 PM »

AC/DC

Unlikely, they haven't said a peep since releasing Power Up. Covid seems to have derailed the tour and since then it's assumed some health issue is preventing a tour. At this point, it's more likely they record another album than tour. Their touring days look to be over. Brian sounded rough at the Taylor Hawkins Tribute show and Cliff has said he doesn't want to keep touring. I think they may just do a few small shows if anything as a goodbye.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #9351 on: October 23, 2022, 06:41:24 AM »

Slash went on Eddie Trunk's show and said more songs are coming over the next few months. Not an album. Couple songs and couple songs. So maybe two EPs similar to Hard Skool. Reworked stuff per Slash. Then hopefully an album after some touring next year.

I think this works out the best for the band.  Re-work the songs that Axl/Slash/Duff like from the CD era.  Then tour next summer, then start fresh with new material for a possible new album.  It's a great time to be a GnR fan.

yeah, the last part is the most difficult to believe

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #9352 on: October 24, 2022, 04:16:16 PM »

What happened to June getting new songs? I feel like GNR is spinning its wheels. We got the same interview from Slash in about April. I will believe new music is coming out when I see it. beer

Rizzo160
DeN
Legend

« Reply #9353 on: October 24, 2022, 04:36:02 PM »

they probably got delayed because of the Use Your Illusion anniversary stuff.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #9354 on: October 25, 2022, 08:54:02 PM »

they probably got delayed because of the Use Your Illusion anniversary stuff.
Yeah, i believe he said those songs would coincide with the release of the UYI box set which he said was being delayed due to covid.
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #9355 on: October 25, 2022, 11:16:29 PM »

AC/DC

Unlikely, they haven't said a peep since releasing Power Up. Covid seems to have derailed the tour and since then it's assumed some health issue is preventing a tour. At this point, it's more likely they record another album than tour. Their touring days look to be over. Brian sounded rough at the Taylor Hawkins Tribute show and Cliff has said he doesn't want to keep touring. I think they may just do a few small shows if anything as a goodbye.
Agreed on AC/DC. A Skid Row reunion would work with a more modern band like Papa Roach
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #9356 on: October 28, 2022, 05:42:46 PM »

Having listen to Kings of Chaos, I'm suddenly very glad Axl takes his time...
DAVE ROCK
Rocker

« Reply #9357 on: October 29, 2022, 09:00:48 AM »

disagree with u
That song kicks asses. It would be a great track with Axl's voice. Better than absurd and as good as Hardskool

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #9358 on: October 29, 2022, 04:14:45 PM »

Yeah, I agree. Especially since World of Fire, Slash just seems to pump out songs without really putting as much thought into them. His solos are clearly improvised and lack structure and direction. I really hope Axl can get him to slow down and think more deliberately with his writing. There wasn't a single song on Living the Dream or "4" that caught my interest.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
DeN
Legend

« Reply #9359 on: October 29, 2022, 06:09:27 PM »

Judgement Day is a very solid single. well written, well played, well sung
great performance from Matt

Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 492 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: