Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:20:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 492 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1549298 times)
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #2580 on: December 03, 2014, 09:08:44 PM »

Aw man, I love Rhiad. I'm going to go vote for it (just voted for it, percentage changed by 0.1%).

Universal Music was the label that released the Appetite For Democracy Blu-ray, DVD and combo with audio CDs.

So we've had them involved with a GN'R release after Chinese Democracy...

I agree, that is a good sign.  Perhaps things have thawed.

Well for one thing I am sure there has been a huge turn over at the label, in regards to the people in charge.  So just do to that things have evolved.   There shouldn't be too much hurt feelings when you are dealing with new people.  Not like Axl is talking to someone named, John Universal..   Universal is such a huge company, I really hope GNR dosnt get lost in the shuffle and they are so big there is no personal vendetta out to get anyone.  

Yeah, in that article I posted a few pages back one of the main artists it spoke about had a lot of trouble with releasing their record but it was mostly just because the company they belonged to got sold to some huge company and with that company she's just kind of lost in the mix. That was despite the fact that her previous records did really well. (or something along those lines, I don't feel like going back and reading it again haha)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:21:03 PM by redneckrudy » Logged

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #2581 on: December 03, 2014, 09:21:56 PM »

Aw man, I love Rhiad. I'm going to go vote for it (just voted for it, percentage changed by 0.1%).

Universal Music was the label that released the Appetite For Democracy Blu-ray, DVD and combo with audio CDs.

So we've had them involved with a GN'R release after Chinese Democracy...

I agree, that is a good sign.  Perhaps things have thawed.

Well for one thing I am sure there has been a huge turn over at the label, in regards to the people in charge.  So just do to that things have evolved.   There shouldn't be too much hurt feelings when you are dealing with new people.  Not like Axl is talking to someone named, John Universal..   Universal is such a huge company, I really hope GNR dosnt get lost in the shuffle and they are so big there is no personal vendetta out to get anyone.  

Yeah, in that article I posted a few pages back one of the main artists it spoke about had a lot of trouble with releasing their record but it was mostly just because the company they belonged to got sold to some huge company and with that company she's just kind of lost in the mix. That was despite the fact that her previous records did really well.

Thing with that article it was very one sided (artist)..   There are always two sides
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #2582 on: December 03, 2014, 09:39:03 PM »

^^ No, don't get me wrong. I'm not bringing up that argument again. I was just commenting on how you said Universal is such a big company and you were hoping Guns didn't get lost in the mix. But then again with the DVD doing so well, I don't see that happening.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:40:44 PM by redneckrudy » Logged

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #2583 on: December 03, 2014, 10:16:27 PM »

^^ No, don't get me wrong. I'm not bringing up that argument again. I was just commenting on how you said Universal is such a big company and you were hoping Guns didn't get lost in the mix. But then again with the DVD doing so well, I don't see that happening.

That's a good point.  Even though I don't think the label had much to with the success of the blue ray.   As far as I know they just distributed it.  Were they involved in the promotion of it?  The only promotion of the blue ray I have seen is from the makers of it (studio)...  Am I missing something?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2584 on: December 04, 2014, 01:13:45 PM »

Axl Rose Debunks Death Hoax, Hints at New Guns N? Roses Music: http://ultimateclassicrock.com/axl-rose-death-hoax/

All it takes is a tweet.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #2585 on: December 04, 2014, 01:17:13 PM »

Axl Rose Debunks Death Hoax, Hints at New Guns N? Roses Music: http://ultimateclassicrock.com/axl-rose-death-hoax/

All it takes is a tweet.

/jarmo

Ya I got a possitive feeling about this.    Good sign that some work is going on in the gnr camp.   2015 will be a interesting/exciting year to be a guns fan
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #2586 on: December 04, 2014, 01:41:48 PM »

All it takes is a tweet.

Indeed.  Not so hard.

Great news though.  Both the studio thing and the still being alive thing.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2587 on: December 04, 2014, 02:01:20 PM »

All it takes is a tweet.

/jarmo

This is exciting.  Looks like the ball is finally rolling to wrap up the next album.  Cannot wait!!  Nothing like new GNR.  ok
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #2588 on: December 04, 2014, 02:39:10 PM »

Hilarious  hihi

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #2589 on: December 04, 2014, 03:12:43 PM »

- Axl talking about a new album
- Dizzy saying its close
- Richard saying Axl is recording vocals
- Axl posting a pic from the studio

Its hard not be excited by this.

Frankly, the pic from the studio is the topper, for me.  It was great to hear Richard say he was laying down vocals, but...well, let's just say its nice to see confirmation.

The time honored tradition of "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" comes through for us here.  Big ups to Axl.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #2590 on: December 04, 2014, 03:17:34 PM »

- Dizzy saying its close

Frankly, the pic from the studio is the topper, for me.  It was great to hear Richard say he was laying down vocals, but...well, let's just say its nice to see confirmation.

The time honored tradition of "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" comes through for us here.  Big ups to Axl.

But wait, I thought he doesn't send out tweets...so who really is in the studio?

Just kidding, I think it's awesome.  ok
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #2591 on: December 04, 2014, 03:33:23 PM »

- Dizzy saying its close

But wait, I thought he doesn't send out tweets...so who really is in the studio?

Hahahaha

Only true fucking morons believe Axl controls that account.  That's what some "people" would "like" to "believe".

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2592 on: December 04, 2014, 04:00:35 PM »

I think whats more revealing about that tweet is that it was sent somewhere around 11pm or a little later.  So he does enter the studio before 3am?   Wink

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2593 on: December 04, 2014, 04:14:09 PM »

Just to be clear before you and your friends get too excited about  how right you always are, there's the Axl Rose twitter and the Guns N' Roses twitter.
Then you have the GN'R Facebook.

Now, it doesn't require a wrestling fan with an appetite for attention to figure out which one Axl would use for his own tweets and which ones aren't always his handiwork....

Awesome indeed. ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #2594 on: December 04, 2014, 04:26:25 PM »

Oh man, is that what that picture was? I thought it had something to do with Chris Pittman for some reason. I think it's so cool after all the talk about them not actually working on anything, they went and did this. Things are really looking up for GNR with the DVD doing so well and all this next album hype going on. I feel like I couldn't have picked a better time to join the message boards. Glad to share this house with all of you! The future looks good for GNR!

I'm also glad there's a possibility that the new CD could contain vocals that are somewhat recent! That makes it all the more exciting for me.

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2595 on: December 04, 2014, 04:35:57 PM »

Oh man, is that what that picture was? I thought it had something to do with Chris Pittman for some reason. I think it's so cool after all the talk about them not actually working on anything, they went and did this. Things are really looking up for GNR with the DVD doing so well and all this next album hype going on. I feel like I couldn't have picked a better time to join the message boards. Glad to share this house with all of you! The future looks good for GNR!

I'm also glad there's a possibility that the new CD could contain vocals that are somewhat recent! That makes it all the more exciting for me.

How do you know the DVD is doing well?  Is there evidence somewhere that shows sales?

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #2596 on: December 04, 2014, 04:40:35 PM »

If you check the thread on the dvd some people post the sales charts there. As far as I can tell it's doing great.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2597 on: December 04, 2014, 04:50:36 PM »

I thought it had something to do with Chris Pittman for some reason

Chris tweeted the pic first, then Axl tweeted it, that was followed by Ax's latest tweet: @CPitmanofficial official photog of the studio paranormal

/jarmo

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #2598 on: December 04, 2014, 04:57:03 PM »

I thought it had something to do with Chris Pittman for some reason

Chris tweeted the pic first, then Axl tweeted it, that was followed by Ax's latest tweet: @CPitmanofficial official photog of the studio paranormal

/jarmo

They seemed like slightly different pictures.   The one axl tweeted the audio board had different lights lit up on it.   

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #2599 on: December 04, 2014, 05:01:14 PM »

Would like to know what studio this is...    I am guessing it's in la.   Wonder if it wa the same as one used durring the cd recordings.     
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 492 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: