Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:39:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227783 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Genuine question here....
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Genuine question here....  (Read 12592 times)
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2012, 03:04:32 PM »

I'll be honest here, and say it leaves a pretty unpleasant taste in my mouth really. I don't like the idea of it all- we all know that GNR are a band that don't need to do things like this- the fact that the girls are even saying they don't like Guns N Roses just makes it seem even more awful.

I also don't like to watch a band I've paid good money to see whilst directly in front of me are a chattering bunch of very young girls waiting to pick up a cheque.

If it's not the band's doing, they need to seriously have a word with the prat who's spending on money on this.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Nightrained
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2012, 03:09:03 PM »

Bumble just left a comment on facebook:

*I* think the story is presented dishonestly and it's disrespectful to the families of bandmembers, and I'm bringing it up 1) because they deserve to be respected and defended, 2) a lot of fans feel that access is being granted to people that haven't earned it - by that I mean standing loyally by the band for years, buying a ticket, waiting on sore feet for hours and hours, cheering until they have no voice left, staying til the end and trying to find a way home after public transportation has been shut down... and doing it again the next time we're in town. I have nothing against 'the models', they were offered a fun night out and they deserve equal treatment from the band that any person at the show should get. But 'the band' did not request it, this kinda stuff comes from other people that are offering a good time by whatever means they have, and that's fine. I just feel the need to speak up on behalf our families & the fans, because they're respected & I don't want them feeling like they're not.

Found that at mygnr might clear a few issues up.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012, 12:20:15 PM »

I don't understand the need to repeat and promote bullshit by discussing it in the name of "freedom of speech".

Why is it necessary to complain about things that you only hear about from the biased journalists?

"I'm upset about this made up shit and the band should set things straight". Really?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: