Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:10:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses - Live in London 2012 movie
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses - Live in London 2012 movie  (Read 116097 times)
sandman83
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #300 on: November 08, 2012, 12:32:57 PM »

Is this show still showing in the US or is it cancelled worldwide?  The concert still shows up on their website as playing on the 15th and the 20th in the Louisville, KY area zip 40220.

http://www.ravemotionpictures.com/feature.aspx?id=142937
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #301 on: November 08, 2012, 12:52:40 PM »

Is this show still showing in the US or is it cancelled worldwide?  The concert still shows up on their website as playing on the 15th and the 20th in the Louisville, KY area zip 40220.

http://www.ravemotionpictures.com/feature.aspx?id=142937

No, I'm pretty certain it's been cancelled worldwide...

In the UK, it was still listed on the event provider's website all the way up until the actual date, even though it was cancelled... so I wouldn't make anything out of that.

I think you'd be better off making direct contact with them yourself, via telephone.. but more than likely they will tell you it's been cancelled by management.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #302 on: November 08, 2012, 07:08:38 PM »

another last minute cancelling 2012, HOF D?j?-vu !!

Axl never was scheduled on the HOF show... He never said he would go there.
This was scheduled and I'm in contact with the biggest theater chain here, they signed for it, which means there was some contract somewhere...I think those guys at LiveBeats have some issues with this contract, I'm not so sure GN'R approved anything...LiveBeats have just been saying "soon" since last June.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 07:12:04 PM by Will » Logged

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #303 on: November 10, 2012, 04:03:36 AM »

So is the VOD or blu ray coming out? Man this sucks. Almost makes wish I didn't even know this existed.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
wadey
Legend

« Reply #304 on: November 11, 2012, 10:30:35 AM »

one thing for sure.... I wont be paying in advance for any future screenings !! Ill take my chances and pay on the door next time. If i lose on tickets then so be it but im not going through this mess again

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #305 on: November 11, 2012, 01:17:21 PM »

So is the VOD or blu ray coming out?

No. It wasn't actually planned, except for VOD according to LiveBeats, who have been saying "soon" for the past 6 months... But no DVD or BD release, and this was confirmed to me by the French promoter who was supposed to show the movie in theaters here.

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #306 on: November 11, 2012, 01:26:49 PM »

one thing for sure.... I wont be paying in advance for any future screenings !! Ill take my chances and pay on the door next time. If i lose on tickets then so be it but im not going through this mess again

Me too, and saying that I was going to wait abit to see how sales were doing before buying my tickets. Now looking back, if I did I would of seen the rumours of the cancellation and would of probably refrained from buying any. But I purchased them straight away as I was afraid it would sell out, how wrong I was... the damn thing got cancelled.  Roll Eyes
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #307 on: November 15, 2012, 04:05:24 AM »

should've been in the cinema here in Belgium today..
Went to see Skyfall yesterday and asked if it was still playing, girl at the desk said no.
So I asked if it was cancelled or postponed and she asked via radio, guy said it was cancelled...

Also another guy next to her at the desk joked that they couldn't come because Axl's dog was sick (heard that joke quite often at shows in belgium when they're late), ah well, at least they know about the band  hihi

Like peeing clouds!
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #308 on: December 05, 2012, 10:35:37 AM »

Ron was asked about this dvd and the vegas shoot coming out in an interview... and he just shrugged his shoulders... and said only management knows... he seemed annoyed by either the question or not having a better answer

he also gave some sarcastic responses to some other questions that we all ask... but i wont even bother with those ha

i hope this dvd sees the light of day ... actually i prefer the Vegas shoot... since I was there for that !

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #309 on: December 05, 2012, 10:36:47 AM »

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=183167

heres the ron interview

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
imcrazy
Headliner

« Reply #310 on: December 05, 2012, 08:44:01 PM »

Ron was asked about this dvd and the vegas shoot coming out in an interview... and he just shrugged his shoulders... and said only management knows... he seemed annoyed by either the question or not having a better answer

he also gave some sarcastic responses to some other questions that we all ask... but i wont even bother with those ha

i hope this dvd sees the light of day ... actually i prefer the Vegas shoot... since I was there for that !

Yeah, I thought his responses regarding GNR were pretty disheartening.   Doesn't give me much hope of any new material  and it's really a shame.  With all of the publicity they got w/ the HoF and the European tour and now Vegas - this would have been a great time to release a new record.   Strike while the iron's hot...

I got a headache like a mother - twice the price of my thrills
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #311 on: December 05, 2012, 09:19:19 PM »

The part about trying to record in Vegas unsuccessfully ...grrr

It is what it is ... These guys want to create... And they clearl aren't being allowed to at this point

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
BumbleBuzz
Rocker

Guns N' Roses Strong Since 1999!

« Reply #312 on: December 10, 2012, 05:38:25 AM »

What's the situation with this, ever released? Did a live in London film end up in German cinemas in the end?

2006.06.09 - Dublin, Ireland
2006.07.29 - London, England
2010.09.01 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.17 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.23 - Newcastle, England
2017.07.17 - London, England
imcrazy
Headliner

« Reply #313 on: December 10, 2012, 09:57:30 AM »

Don't know about the O2 show but there is an official looking fb page dedicated to a 3D Vegas movie.

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?__user=100002635540342#!/profile.php?id=434468323283536&ref=stream&__user=100002635540342

I got a headache like a mother - twice the price of my thrills
--DEA--
Rocker

Try it!!

« Reply #314 on: March 22, 2013, 05:56:03 PM »

Tomorrow me and my sister will go to the cinema here in sweden to watch the concert.. It's my birthday present to her Smiley She doesen't know anyting about it yet Smiley

Hope the editing is better than the leaked version Smiley
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #315 on: March 22, 2013, 07:14:13 PM »

Tomorrow me and my sister will go to the cinema here in sweden to watch the concert.. It's my birthday present to her Smiley She doesen't know anyting about it yet Smiley

That's great, have loads of fun, I'm sure she'll have a blast. GN'R were on SUPERB form around the UK and European tour, last summer... your going to see an amazing show tomorrow!!!...  ok

beer
slash&axl
Rocker

« Reply #316 on: March 23, 2013, 11:49:10 AM »

It'll be the exact same
--DEA--
Rocker

Try it!!

« Reply #317 on: March 23, 2013, 06:44:11 PM »

It was the whole show.. Nothing cut out Smiley

It was wonderfull to watch it in cinema HD quality
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #318 on: March 24, 2013, 07:51:54 AM »

It was the whole show.. Nothing cut out Smiley

You mean it was longer than 2hrs.20min. and they showed all the solo songs? (Tommy, Ron, Richard, etc.)
If that's the case, it means it's a different version...but I guess the camera angles were the same (way too much shots of the audience, almost no close-up shots...)

It's a nice concert indeed, though! Smiley

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #319 on: March 24, 2013, 11:17:30 AM »

It's a nice concert indeed, though! Smiley

I watched the VH1 airing "Guns N' Roses: Live at the 02 Arena" on March 2nd but it was only 1 1/2 hours of the show.  The entire show/special did not air on VH1, Eddie Trunk said for contractual reasons.  It's been removed from the Palladia schedule as well.

Is the entire show going to air in the future on VH1?  Will it be shown in the US in cinemas?  How do I see the rest of the show? confused

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: