Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:05:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  World Tour 2009-14
| | | |-+  June 2nd, 2013 - Kansas City, MO @ The Midland by AMC
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: June 2nd, 2013 - Kansas City, MO @ The Midland by AMC  (Read 21122 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: April 29, 2013, 10:34:49 AM »

Board members attending:  Aflack47, Mr. Redman

Tickets / Venue info / Map / Time / Tripadvisor Hotels

Closest airport:
Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:23:15 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 12:08:56 AM »

So it looks like they have another heavy tour coming up, May and June it seems. Can anyone persuade Axl to do more interviews like the last one he did? That was awesome and I know he's media shy due to past experience but he hasn't let anyone down, had any tantrums, walked off stage or not turned up since those early days. Some more interviews to see a bit more into the man he is today would be great, any funny or spooky stories he has to tell about places he's been or stayed at, life on the road how does he amuse himself etc. I see Bumblefoot does Sudoku, what do you do Jarmo to pass the time away? Must get tedious at times but with today's electronics I suppose there's more to do than when I was travelling in my younger days.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 12:29:56 PM »

It all depends. Sometimes all you want to do is to catch up on sleep.

Other times you go out sightseeing if you got free time. And then at times you got stuff to do. Like laundry!  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 01:15:31 AM »

It all depends. Sometimes all you want to do is to catch up on sleep.

Other times you go out sightseeing if you got free time. And then at times you got stuff to do. Like laundry!  hihi

/jarmo

Yes that's the highlight of travelling isn't it, all that built up washing & then you have to have the right coins for the machines  Undecided

Sightseeing is the greatest way to learn about other countries, I don't like flying as you're cooped up in an aircraft for so long. I would like to see planes built with a deck like on ships - enclosed naturally but where you can walk around the plane's outside or sit in deckchairs & not feel so enclosed.  Cheesy

Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 08:19:27 AM »

I guess I'll be the first to say going. Smiley

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Aflack47
Opening Act

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 04:13:53 PM »

looking forward to the show, taking my daughter for her first concert ever, GnR or otherwise. She was upset I went to their last KC show and the Vegas New Years show in 2011. She is pretty excited for this!
Enjoy the show everyone!
-Chris
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: