Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 07:11:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses South American Tour 2014 - announcement on Monday Dec 23rd
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses South American Tour 2014 - announcement on Monday Dec 23rd  (Read 53340 times)
Dok
Headliner

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2013, 04:34:26 PM »

Regarding these "exclusives" that have been popping up on the forums as of late...Maybe it's best to leave this kind of thing to Guns N' Roses from here on out...

ok

But then...what's making this site 'better' then the other ones, announcing the same stuff a week in advance?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2013, 04:35:05 PM »

You must be F-5'ing this page like all the time...

Probably less than you... Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Princess Leia
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2013, 04:38:09 PM »

We received an announcement of an announcement of probably announcement. Beyond pathetic.

And everything goes your way every day of your perfect life right?
If something doesn't go as planned, does it make your life pathetic? Of course, not?

For whatever reason(s), the dates couldn't be announced today. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be announced as soon as possible.
Even though chances are, you're not even planning on attending. Or are you?

/jarmo

Jarmo, please in your own words. What did they tell you about the announcement? Were they 100% sure or they just said "maybe Dec 23rd"?
Dok
Headliner

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2013, 04:41:53 PM »

You must be F-5'ing this page like all the time...

Probably less than you... Smiley

/jarmo

You already deleted my other "nerd"-answer to this topic so I see no sense in posting something alike. Even though I could come up with some pretty hilarious stuff. Then again your embarrasment of an announcement would just shine a little more.
Dok
Headliner

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2013, 04:43:30 PM »

We received an announcement of an announcement of probably announcement. Beyond pathetic.

And everything goes your way every day of your perfect life right?
If something doesn't go as planned, does it make your life pathetic? Of course, not?

For whatever reason(s), the dates couldn't be announced today. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be announced as soon as possible.
Even though chances are, you're not even planning on attending. Or are you?

/jarmo

Jarmo, please in your own words. What did they tell you about the announcement? Were they 100% sure or they just said "maybe Dec 23rd"?

My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time.
el_loko
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2013, 04:50:22 PM »

soon. 

In GNR world it's mean - "go fuck yourself".
tormod
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2013, 04:54:40 PM »

a new low in gnr history
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2013, 05:09:37 PM »

You guys are being a little mean spirited.

Guns have seemingly been more open and fun with the build up to this tour announcement, and you are now lambasting them and whoever else because of a slight delay.

I am sure the band would be happy to just shut the door and not say anything until a press released comes out, but do we really want to go back to those dark days?

Common sense will tell you that booking a tour is not exactly the easiest thing in the world. It is something that involves alot of third parties, and anyone here who has organised a wedding or something on a smaller scale will know how random something even of that size can be.
Princess Leia
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2013, 05:10:43 PM »

Jarmo, really you shouldn?t allow yourself to be the scapegoat or the human shield of someone else?s incompetence. If that was the case. Hey we all love Axl here. But we won?t let him mess around with our credibility.
Dok
Headliner

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2013, 05:14:34 PM »

Guns have seemingly been more open and fun with the build up to this tour announcement, and you are now lambasting them and whoever else because of a slight delay.

I am sure the band would be happy to just shut the door and not say anything until a press released comes out, but do we really want to go back to those dark days?

Common sense will tell you that booking a tour is not exactly the easiest thing in the world. It is something that involves alot of third parties, and anyone here who has organised a wedding or something on a smaller scale will know how random something even of that size can be.

1. If you make an announcement of an annoucement: Do the announcing or shut the fuck up to begin with!
2. We are still  in those dark days (new music, new songs, dvds, videos, interviews, insights...)
3. Common sense??? See 1. !
el_loko
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2013, 05:24:43 PM »

Show me another band with that attitude and unprofessional moves.
Every other bands could announce tours when they're supposed to announce. But GNR making an announce of  an announce of an announce of an announce of some information about announcements.
Dok
Headliner

« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2013, 05:30:37 PM »

Every other bands could announce tours when they're supposed to announce. But GNR making an announce of  an announce of an announce of an announce of some information about announcements.

To be fair: It was Jarmo who was making the 'official' announcement. He was properbly hoping it would get his forum some more hits compared to mygnr who have reported on this whole thing since some time. Well now this has backfired and he looks like an idiot. I can't say I feel sorry for him but that's just me. It sure is embarassing like hell and the whole community has its fair share of entertainment.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2013, 05:33:07 PM »

DOK, your a funny one, chill did you loose an arm or something over this?

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2013, 05:48:13 PM »

Your 'announcement of an announcement of an announcement' that you speak of is, generally speaking, for the benefit of the forums. It is the band reaching out to you, and me, and all the other posters here. It is something more informal, and most people like it.

The real world out there just get the press releases and very often do not know any different.
Dok
Headliner

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2013, 05:54:43 PM »

DOK, your a funny one, chill did you loose an arm or something over this?

Do I sound upset? If so I apologize...it's just me setting the facts straight.
Dok
Headliner

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2013, 05:57:35 PM »

Your 'announcement of an announcement of an announcement' that you speak of is, generally speaking, for the benefit of the forums. It is the band reaching out to you, and me, and all the other posters here. It is something more informal, and most people like it.

The real world out there just get the press releases and very often do not know any different.

Hmm....as far as your post, the band and the (internet GNR-) community are concerned you have missed a year...or five?
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2013, 06:05:51 PM »

Hmm....as far as your post, the band and the (internet GNR-) community are concerned you have missed a year...or five?

I have been reading on and off, and posting a little. I have not seen so many films this year, not as many as I would have liked

Anyway, I am just going to wish you a happy Xmas. Life's too short  peace
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 06:24:52 PM by Mysteron » Logged
Dok
Headliner

« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2013, 06:12:05 PM »

I have reading on and off, and posting a little. I have not seen so many films this year, not as many as I would have liked

Anyway, I am just going to wish you a happy Xmas. Life's too short  peace

Yeah, happy Christmas to you, too.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2013, 06:42:38 PM »

You already deleted my other "nerd"-answer to this topic so I see no sense in posting something alike. Even though I could come up with some pretty hilarious stuff. Then again your embarrasment of an announcement would just shine a little more.

You posted a picture, doesn't require a lot of thought to do so. You need to be more original than that. Sorry.
Nerd?  Kiss

Regarding the why, how and if. I posted what was true when I made the original post. Things changed between then and now. It happens. Nothing I can do about it. Nothing you can do about it.

If somebody wants to call me names, go ahead. I don't care. You saw the update on the official site. You saw the poster image that was posted in this thread....
You're free to not believe anything I say, couldn't care less to be honest.

By the way, if you still believe that I started the site in 1996 for popularity, you're waaaaaay out of line. Smiley

Oh, and a Merry Christmas!  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cpaxlvacy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2013, 07:30:33 PM »

Asking again, Jarmo, any chance for a show in Costa Rica? or Zero chance? please answer, thanks!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: