Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:24:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227788 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GNN - GN'R News Network
| | |-+  Axl Rose Condemns Danish Giraffe Killing
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose Condemns Danish Giraffe Killing  (Read 2922 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: February 12, 2014, 02:20:48 PM »

Axl Rose Condemns Danish Giraffe Killing
The G N' R frontman tweeted his sarcastic commentary

By Kory Grow
February 12, 2014 1:30 PM ET

Axl Rose might make an entertaining op-ed columnist. A week after the Guns N' Roses frontman sarcastically commented on the way the Red Hot Chili Peppers mimed their performance at the Super Bowl (before and after Flea's admission), he has now turned his eye toward animal rights. The specific incident he weighed in on is how the Copenhagen Zoo killed a 2-year-old giraffe and fed it to lions in front of visitors, some of whom were children. In a series of typically sarcastic tweets, he took jabs at both zookeepers and, again, the Chili Peppers.

Where Did "Welcome to the Jungle" Rank on the Readers' Poll of the Best Hair Metal Songs?

"Just enjoying the lion's share of some tasty baby Giraffica sliders! Mmmmm!" he wrote. "What'll them crazy Danes think of next! But seriously, let me get this straight. . . . The Danes killed a 2 yr old baby giraffe, chopped it up n' fed him to the lions (allegedly in front of kids) to avoid inbreeding rather than find a place for it. Maybe this is a big problem over there, I don't know, but I'm not getting how this deters siblings n' various other assorted Danish family members from fuckin' each other?! J/k Smiley☺." (The emoticons are his.)

He finished his commentary with a drive-through request: "Lemme get a Giraffica, a homemade cherry Danish, some o' them pre-fried Pepper's [sic] . . . Oh! N' a liter of cola!"

He'll need the fuel, because a post on Guns N' Roses' website in January revealed that the band was "setting up tour plans" for 2014. The group will begin its tour in Mexico next month.

http://www.rollingstone.com

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: