Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:15:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  2014 Fantasy Football
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2014 Fantasy Football  (Read 22467 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2015, 04:25:08 PM »

Damn, Sharapova is a powerhouse so far this year! In a league of their own.

I'm having a rough season in all 3 of my leagues thanks to Lacy, C.J. Anderson, McCoy, and Hill as my main RB's. Haven't really been able to overcome the poor and inconsistent play from the RB position. Mike Evans hasn't helped much either.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2015, 01:07:06 AM »

I WIN!!!!! Finally! The first time I've taken home the title in this league. And could it have happened in a better year with all that's going on surrounding GNR? Mr. Brownstone reigns supreme. The HTGTH division was stacked this year. So much, I barely made the playoffs. But I snuck in and had 3 of my best weeks at the right time to capture the title.

Good season all. Hope to do it again next season. Now, Go Pats!!!

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2016, 03:46:29 PM »

Belated congrats Faldor.
It was a fun season...Maria Sharapova started out on top...but like a dream, she went down.  She certainly blew it.
Injuries killed me, but it was a fun season no doubt.
Thanks again man.

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2016, 05:12:14 PM »

Belated congrats Faldor.
It was a fun season...Maria Sharapova started out on top...but like a dream, she went down.  She certainly blew it.
Thanks again man.
Thanks. Unfortunately I didn't have the same luck in my two money leagues. I missed the playoffs altogether in one and the other one I finished in last place, but my team got on a roll late in the season helped greatly by Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin. I cruised to victory in the consolation bracket, scoring the most points in the league 2 of the 3 weeks. If only I could've won a few more games in theregular season. It's tough to evaluate other than, my team wasn't good when it mattered most.

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2016, 09:49:04 AM »

Belated congrats Faldor.
Thanks again man.
Thanks. Unfortunately I didn't have the same luck in my two money leagues. I missed the playoffs altogether in one and the other one I finished in last place, but my team got on a roll late in the season helped greatly by Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin. I cruised to victory in the consolation bracket, scoring the most points in the league 2 of the 3 weeks. If only I could've won a few more games in theregular season. It's tough to evaluate other than, my team wasn't good when it mattered most.

I'm in one money league...finished 2nd out of 12 in the reg season (1st in my division of 4), and then lost the damn championship game!  UGH!
Matt Stafford, Watkins, B Marshall, Zach Ertz and Rashad Jennings lit me up in Week 17.

Gotta love it.  Sad

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2016, 11:49:53 AM »

Belated congrats Faldor.
Thanks again man.

I'm in one money league...finished 2nd out of 12 in the reg season (1st in my division of 4), and then lost the damn championship game!  UGH!
Matt Stafford, Watkins, B Marshall, Zach Ertz and Rashad Jennings lit me up in Week 17.

Gotta love it.  Sad

Week 17 leagues are tough. I don't really like the idea of ending the season in week 16 either though. Maybe have the championship span both weeks 16 & 17.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2016, 05:05:32 PM »

It's that time again! I renewed the league awhile back and I think everyone is good to go. I set the draft up for this coming Wednesday night, but that's a pretty quick turnaround. I could move it back to Labor Day, or the day after. Give us a little more time. Thoughts? Is everyone still in?

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2016, 03:48:14 PM »

I just sent PM's to D and AxlsMainMan to gauge their interest in joining. We could use 2 more teams from HTGTH to even out the divisions. Currently there are 5 teams from here and 7 from Evo. That's how it was last year, so we don't need to even it out. But the more the merrier. So let me know if anyone else would like to join.

Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2016, 04:26:54 PM »

Dangit. The Wednesday thing stuck in my head and I missed the draft. I almost checked last night too and was like nah, its on Wednesday.  hihi Suck. Oh well, I'll make do.

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2016, 04:36:26 PM »

Dangit. The Wednesday thing stuck in my head and I missed the draft. I almost checked last night too and was like nah, its on Wednesday.  hihi Suck. Oh well, I'll make do.
Your team is projected to go 12-1, whatever that means. Good auto draft I guess.

Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2016, 11:41:16 AM »

Your team is projected to go 12-1, whatever that means. Good auto draft I guess.

It means I'm going 12-1, dominating the league, winning a championship, bragging to everyone that I am the best fantasy football player ever. Even though deep down I'm dead inside because I didn't have to do anything but start the team yahoo drafted.  hihi

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2016, 11:52:50 PM »

I had a good week Cool

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2016, 01:16:38 PM »

I had a good week Cool
I had a rough one. Lost Peterson, Woodhead, and J-Stew to injuries. Have to regroup.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: