Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:26:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash Files For Divorce?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash Files For Divorce?  (Read 39528 times)
Princess Leia
« on: December 31, 2014, 07:00:31 AM »

There?s been rumors about it during the last couple of days. It seems official now. The irony of it all is that the one who broke the news (rumors) was... Erin Everly in her instagram and Facebook.  If all this is true, Slash new woman is his ex girlfriend and Erin?s friend Meegan. Slash talked about his relationship with this woman in his book

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/30/slash-files-divorce-perla-ferrar/

I posted a question mark because we don?t have at this time an official stament from neither Slash nor Perla
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 08:48:15 AM »

maybe slash and his new woman can double date with her friend...   hihi

sorry to hear for tho.. never a happy thing

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Princess Leia
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 09:58:27 AM »

A few years ago they filed for divorce too, then they called it off. Although this time around there is another woman in the picture
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 02:59:33 PM »

If this divorce is over another woman, Slash better be prepared for Perla to fight good and dirty. I've heard she can get really crazy.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
Princess Leia
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 05:15:48 PM »

If this divorce is over another woman, Slash better be prepared for Perla to fight good and dirty. I've heard she can get really crazy.

Not so sure, first they might have some prenuptial agreement. Slash in his book said that in the case of his first wife divorce they had one. Second, Perla is not in a position to start open war. It is not in her best interest to have details of her past being discussed in  court. Something like that could hurt her in an eventual custody battle.
russkwtx
VIP

Muchas fucking gracias.

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 11:26:05 PM »

Well, I don't know but I would take any info from TMZ with a grain of salt. These types of sources are in the business of digging up dirt, half of which is never true. Why they don't get sued more often is a mystery to me.

12.9.02 (canceled); 11.5.11; 11.9.11; 12.31.11; 11.21.12; 11.23.12; 6.6.14; 6.7.14; 8.3.16; 8.2.17
Princess Leia
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 06:08:59 AM »

Well. Slash brother Ash Hudson confirmed in his Facebook basically saying that his own parents divorce when Slash was 11 and he was 5.  And that he wishes Perla the best and stuff like that

Still there are pieces of the puzzle that are missing at this point. It is a developing story. We may know more in the future or not. After all Slash has the right to keep details private especially if there are legal issues to sort out.

Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 05:45:34 PM »

Sad if it's true, they've seemed mostly happy together since they got married.  Divorce is always a catastrophe, so I wish the best for them both.    Sad
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 12:50:19 AM »

Well the way that they're off and on you never know what might happen. They might just get back together. I'm not saying they will I'm just saying that it's a possibility.

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 10:45:45 AM »

Well. Slash brother Ash Hudson confirmed in his Facebook basically saying that his own parents divorce when Slash was 11 and he was 5.  And that he wishes Perla the best and stuff like that

Still there are pieces of the puzzle that are missing at this point. It is a developing story. We may know more in the future or not. After all Slash has the right to keep details private especially if there are legal issues to sort out.

Well Slash might keep things private but I'll lay you odds that Perla won't if the divorce goes through.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 11:01:28 AM by kobys » Logged

Princess Leia
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 04:43:33 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/05/slashs-wife-divorce-no-prenup-half-money/?utm_source=gravity

There is an update. No prenup so Perla seems to be entitle to 50%. Nothing comes from the GN?R days. Mostly from VR and all the Slash albums after. Perla is guessing the number is  around 10 million.
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2015, 08:00:29 PM »

Well, not sure if she'll get half but she sure as hell won't go away empty handed. I wish I had some money like that coming my way. Sad situation though.

Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2015, 05:42:44 PM »

I feel sorry for Slash, but he's a damn fool for not getting a prenup.

When you're a woman, it's a benefit to not have one, because then you wind up just like Perla did -- in a position to just take, take, take.  But no man should ever marry without a prenup, and that goes quadruple if he's got the kind of money that Slash had.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 05:49:42 PM by Bridge » Logged
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2015, 05:16:35 PM »

Maybe he'll be in need of a big cash sum...
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2015, 12:27:02 AM »

When you're a woman, it's a benefit to not have one, because then you wind up just like Perla did -- in a position to just take, take, take.  But no man should ever marry without a prenup, and that goes quadruple if he's got the kind of money that Slash had.

She shared his life for the last 13 years or whatever it was, so therefore she deserves half of the marital assets earned in that time.  Thats marriage.  He didn't have to get married.  It sucks he's going through this but I have seen a lot of negativity thrown her way on the internet for getting "half of what she didn't earn" or whatever it is.  Look, she popped out his kids, she watched and raised the kids when he was out on tour making all that money.  She deserves whatever she is entitled to.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2015, 04:25:28 AM »

She shared his life for the last 13 years or whatever it was, so therefore she deserves half of the marital assets earned in that time.  Thats marriage.  He didn't have to get married.  It sucks he's going through this but I have seen a lot of negativity thrown her way on the internet for getting "half of what she didn't earn" or whatever it is.  Look, she popped out his kids, she watched and raised the kids when he was out on tour making all that money.  She deserves whatever she is entitled to.

I agree with this, mostly..

Here is my 2 cents about someone else's home life, something we should all stay out of..

I really dont know what the American laws are when it comes to divorce, seems to be different in every state from what I have read.  I will tell you what happens here in Canada and give you my thoughts.  If you divorce and have kids, there are child support guidlines.  A simple chart where you look at your income and how many kids you have and there is a number you pay, to the spouse that is raising the children.   For example if you make 150 000 a year and have two kids you pay your ex 2100 a month in child support.  This is the same for all of Canada

Now depending on what province you live in, the spousal support is different.  All provinces have a formula, all vary in the amount of years you have to pay your ex, depending on marriage.  For example, if you were married for 5 years in alberta and made 150 000 a year, you are required to pay 1000 a month in spousal support. 

I know those above numbers all too well, 3100 a month if a lot to pay out, trust me...

This is why I dont mind throwing my 2 cents in here, as I have experienced this.

I have no problem paying any figure the government sets for child support.  You should always try and keep your kids in the lifestyle they are used to.  And keep in mind that 2100 stated above, is just the legal minimum someone would have to pay...  Most pay more, in other ways..

What I do have a problem with is spousal support.  I have a problem paying what I did, let alone being super rich and having to give millions away!  Slash's child support will be in the 10s of thousands each month.  That should be enough.  If Perla was involved in his success through out the years, that should be looked at as a business partnership.  With her documenting what she actually did to increase the profits of the business

Getting married, having a couple of kids and staying home and raising them for 10 years should not equate to winning the lottery.

Slash should pay the max he has to in child support, which should be hundreds of thousands a year.  If all is ex do was stay home ans raise the kids she should be given a small sum of money...  Average out what the top LA nannies get and pro rate that over 10 years, and thats her payout...

But then again, nobody forced him to get married and there is a reason I probably will never get married again

Just my 2 cents haha
italian queen
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2015, 03:39:22 AM »

It's so sad..
I loved them together..
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 12:25:40 PM »

It's so sad..
I loved them together..

It is sad. It also seems kind of selfish when you think of his little boys. They now come from a broken home. Of course I don't know what kind of problems he and Perla may have had. Still sad.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2015, 08:33:18 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES' SLASH, PERLA FERRAR LIST MANSION FOR $11 MILLION (EXCLUSIVE)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/guns-n-roses-slash-perla-800995

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2015, 10:25:02 AM »

Yeah, nice home.  Anyone have 11 million? 
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: