Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:19:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227811 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  2015 NFL Season
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2015 NFL Season  (Read 146582 times)
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #580 on: February 07, 2016, 06:58:51 AM »

I'm kind of split on who I'd like to win cause I'd like to see Peyton win one more Super Bowl in his last game but I have a feeling that Carolina will win big against Denver.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #581 on: February 07, 2016, 11:19:27 PM »

Well i certainly didn't see the game playing out like that.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #582 on: February 08, 2016, 09:19:22 AM »

Hit some boxes...

had Denver to cover....

and Aqib Talib telling his wife we are getting it in tonight....

Amazing !

Von Miller is going to shatter every non QB contract by a mile.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #583 on: February 08, 2016, 11:29:31 AM »

I'm both very happy Peyton got his storybook ending and that someone from the AFC other than the Cheatriots won beer

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #584 on: February 08, 2016, 12:54:36 PM »

I'm both very happy Peyton got his storybook ending and that someone from the AFC other than the Cheatriots won beer

I'm glad he got the second ring too.... but he could not have done any less in the game to earn it... haha.

He has one of the craziest seasons ever... to being terrible... to benched... to hurt... to winning the super bowl behind that defense....

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #585 on: February 08, 2016, 05:02:14 PM »

Yes, offense was definitely not on display in this game by either team. Both defenses ruled this game.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #586 on: February 08, 2016, 05:18:23 PM »

You are obsessed with the Pats. Bring them up every chance you get. I love it! They'll be back in the mix again next year so rest assured you'll have plenty more opportunities to complain about them.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 10:58:48 PM by faldor » Logged

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #587 on: February 08, 2016, 05:27:57 PM »

Well i certainly didn't see the game playing out like that.
It wasn't a shock to me. Carolina played the easiest schedule in the league this year, in an easy division. They're severely lacking weapons for Cam outside of Olsen. Their inexperience in big games played a big role. Can't discount the experience factor. Denver played smarter and with a great deal of confidence. Carolina shot themselves in the foot time and again. They were tight, got behind early, and started doubting themselves as the game progressed. Should've known better that the real Super Bowl was won 2 weeks ago when Denver defeated the Patriots. Carolina was exposed for what they were. Denver's defense was just fantastic these last two games. Crazy to think they were nearly knocked off by those thugs from Pittsburgh  hihi and then they kicked it into high gear and were not to be denied.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #588 on: February 08, 2016, 05:47:04 PM »

It was a hard learning lesson for the Panthers but i think they'll be better for it in the long run. Being young and inexperienced in the biggest games usually doesn't work in that teams favor. I expect they'll learn a lot from this and be back.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #589 on: February 08, 2016, 05:52:24 PM »

One other thing, was i the only one questioning Rivera electing to punt the ball down 14 with just over 2 minutes to play? I know it was 4th down and 24 on their own 5, but what do you have to lose at that point? Either you make the first down and still have the slimmest of chances or you don't get the first and the game is still over. Punting effectively gave them no chance.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #590 on: February 09, 2016, 01:19:17 PM »

You are obsessed with the Pats. Bring them up every chance you get. I love it! They'll be back in the mix again next year so rest assured you'll have plenty more opportunities to complain about them.

I think you're far more obsessed with people speaking disparagingly about your team than I'd ever be with said team. I'm a Blackhawks, Steelers, and Knicks kinda' guy with no room in my life for the Cheatriots or their goofy, lobotomized fans Smiley

I look forward to next year when you prophesize for us yet again how the Patriots are the infinitely better team heading into the AFC Championship and their opponent stands no chance hihi

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #591 on: February 09, 2016, 05:05:40 PM »

I think you're far more obsessed with people speaking disparagingly about your team than I'd ever be with said team. I'm a Blackhawks, Steelers, and Knicks kinda' guy with no room in my life for the Cheatriots or their goofy, lobotomized fans Smiley

I look forward to next year when you prophesize for us yet again how the Patriots are the infinitely better team heading into the AFC Championship and their opponent stands no chance hihi
Good talk. I can't wait for that either. Your witty barbs about the Patriots are so fun and original. You're so creative. I don't know how you do it, but keep up the great work. Wish I could think of witty names to call guys from the Steelers like Rapelesburger, but I choose not to go that route. I apologize for thinking my team would win a game they lost. I forgot how you never predict the Steelers to win any games. Not all of us can be perfect.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 05:42:48 PM by faldor » Logged

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #592 on: February 09, 2016, 07:44:33 PM »

Good talk. I can't wait for that either. Your witty barbs about the Patriots are so fun and original. You're so creative. I don't know how you do it, but keep up the great work.

I will try, just for you Kiss

Wish I could think of witty names to call guys from the Steelers like Rapelesburger, but I choose not to go that route.

Did you write that while wearing an Aaron Hernandez jersey, or was today laundry day?

I apologize for thinking my team would win a game they lost. I forgot how you never predict the Steelers to win any games. Not all of us can be perfect.

Well, between Ben's injuries, Le' Veon's blown MCL and suspension, Bryant's suspension, plus Suisham's torn ACL and Pouncey's broken ankle before the season even started, I really didn't see a point in predicting much of anything, but was ultimately pleasantly surprised and positively thrilled with the season they managed to have this year. Plus if you go back and re-read my posts, I said numerous times I was most looking forward to seeing how the young LB corps developed this year, and once again was pleasantly surprised by Heyward and Shazier truly shining like 1st round picks Cool

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #593 on: February 09, 2016, 09:13:43 PM »

Good talk. I can't wait for that either. Your witty barbs about the Patriots are so fun and original. You're so creative. I don't know how you do it, but keep up the great work.

Wish I could think of witty names to call guys from the Steelers like Rapelesburger, but I choose not to go that route.

Did you write that while wearing an Aaron Hernandez jersey, or was today laundry day?

I apologize for thinking my team would win a game they lost. I forgot how you never predict the Steelers to win any games. Not all of us can be perfect.

Well, between Ben's injuries, Le' Veon's blown MCL and suspension, Bryant's suspension, plus Suisham's torn ACL and Pouncey's broken ankle before the season even started, I really didn't see a point in predicting much of anything, but was ultimately pleasantly surprised and positively thrilled with the season they managed to have this year. Plus if you go back and re-read my posts, I said numerous times I was most looking forward to seeing how the young LB corps developed this year, and once again was pleasantly surprised by Heyward and Shazier truly shining like 1st round picks Cool
Touche. I set you up for that Hernandez crack. Luckily I never bought his jersey. Thankfully a few of the guys I go to games with already hopped on that bandwagon so I didn't want to copy. I bought an Edelman jersey back in 2010 before he exploded and haven't looked back since. A fine purchase I must say. It was on sale and it was the only one they had in the store, after searching numerous stores. They pulled it right off the mannequin.

As for this season. I honestly thought the Patriots were a better team than Denver, and by a good margin. I knew Denver's offense was lacking. I knew their defense was good, but they really turned it up the last two games. I didn't see that coming. And going into the Super Bowl I still thought the Patriots were the better team. After seeing them dominate Carolina though, I concede. They got hot at the right time, which is so often the case.

On to next season. Pats are loaded once again, so it should be a good one. I just hope UConn basketball, the Celtics, and the Red Sox can help pass the time in a somewhat enjoyable sense until September.

Oh, and maybe GNR will make some memorable moments along the way as well!  peace
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 09:16:40 PM by faldor » Logged

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #594 on: February 10, 2016, 05:09:23 PM »

Vegas is a very fun place today h the Super Bowl
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #595 on: February 11, 2016, 08:47:37 AM »

Panthers are going to win big.
I hope it's not a laugher.
Peyton may not finish this game.

You/we were saying? hihi

After hearing all the build-up of how good and a changed person Cam was and how great a player he is ended very fitting for me Sunday night. The is the face of the NFL? Really? What a sore loser and a spoiled little brat Cam is. His true colors came to light again. Go and sulk Cam, it's what works for you best. And to the NFL, this is not who you want the face of the NFL to be.

I hope Peyton retires and goes out a Super Bowl champion.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #596 on: February 15, 2016, 10:01:39 PM »

Touche. I set you up for that Hernandez crack. Luckily I never bought his jersey. Thankfully a few of the guys I go to games with already hopped on that bandwagon so I didn't want to copy. I bought an Edelman jersey back in 2010 before he exploded and haven't looked back since. A fine purchase I must say. It was on sale and it was the only one they had in the store, after searching numerous stores. They pulled it right off the mannequin.

As for this season. I honestly thought the Patriots were a better team than Denver, and by a good margin. I knew Denver's offense was lacking. I knew their defense was good, but they really turned it up the last two games. I didn't see that coming. And going into the Super Bowl I still thought the Patriots were the better team. After seeing them dominate Carolina though, I concede. They got hot at the right time, which is so often the case.

On to next season. Pats are loaded once again, so it should be a good one. I just hope UConn basketball, the Celtics, and the Red Sox can help pass the time in a somewhat enjoyable sense until September.

Oh, and maybe GNR will make some memorable moments along the way as well!  peace

I have a Chad Jackson Jersey in my closet.  rofl Not really having anything to do with this conversation other than I think its funny that I bought one.

Well actually speaking of murderers Jersey's, my friend is a Panther fan and he had Ray Carruth Jersey. I didn't believe him until he showed pictures.  hihi

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #597 on: March 03, 2016, 04:57:13 PM »

So Brady really did order those balls deflated ??

No way ....... hihi

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #598 on: March 03, 2016, 09:13:41 PM »

No way ....... hihi

Yeah..today reportedly did not go well for him....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #599 on: March 04, 2016, 07:38:22 AM »

No way ....... hihi

Yeah..today reportedly did not go well for him....

I heard that his lawyer got lit up by two of the three judges, BUT I also read reports that it wasn't smooth sailing for the NFL either. The glimmer of hope that I as a Pats fans holds onto is that from what I've read these three judges are typically pro labor, and while they had their way with Kessler today about the phone and a few other issues... They have to rule on the previous Judge's rulings which were largely procedural issues with the original punishment and Brady's appeal to Goodell.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: