Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:34:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227804 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Flashback: Guns N' Roses Rise From the Ashes at Rock in Rio 2001
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Flashback: Guns N' Roses Rise From the Ashes at Rock in Rio 2001  (Read 26202 times)
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2015, 10:28:43 PM »

Make haste!

Jeez, that brings back some memories of how things were on the GN'R fan boards back then.

I don't remember what she said, but around that time, there as a board on the official GN'R site as well, GNRonline....

/jarmo

I still have my gnronline.com t-shirt
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2015, 10:30:47 PM »

It's almost crazy to think that it's been nearly as long from this Rio show to now as it was between Argentina 93 and Rio 2001.

Actually it's been nearly twice that time.  Wink

Good point... I was actually doing math from 93 to the CD release and 2001 to now... funny how time seems to disappear following this band though the years
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2015, 01:43:22 PM »

I remember this. Saw gnr in classic rock mag and was like 'omfg' oO

then I remember I talked to mom about it and stuff hihi she said axl still looked well.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2015, 03:25:51 PM »

Make haste!

Jeez, that brings back some memories of how things were on the GN'R fan boards back then.

I don't remember what she said, but around that time, there as a board on the official GN'R site as well, GNRonline....

/jarmo

I actually do not remember you from those days Jarmo.  Was 'Jarmo' your user name on GNRonline back then as well?  I have such fond memories of GNRonline as I've mentioned here before.  It was the wild wild west of the Internet in those days.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2015, 04:16:13 PM »

I don't even remember if I posted anything on GNRonline....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2015, 06:55:00 PM »

I have such fond memories of GNRonline as I've mentioned here before.  It was the wild wild west of the Internet in those days.

I vaguely remember reading that forum. Wasn't Axl posting there as well, or am I mistaken?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2015, 10:08:36 AM »

I have such fond memories of GNRonline as I've mentioned here before.  It was the wild wild west of the Internet in those days.

I vaguely remember reading that forum. Wasn't Axl posting there as well, or am I mistaken?

I know there were always rumors of that, but I have not idea how true they were.  I am quite certain that board was shut down after some one posted Axl's home phone number.  I remember how disappointed I was when I went to visit that board and it was gone without warning. 
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2015, 10:19:08 AM »

Unmoderated message board? Now that's a great idea....  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2015, 10:21:07 AM »

I know there were always rumors of that, but I have not idea how true they were.  I am quite certain that board was shut down after some one posted Axl's home phone number.  I remember how disappointed I was when I went to visit that board and it was gone without warning. 
Undecided Crazy.
When i got in this game, the closest thing to a official gnr website was Here today Cheesy. I kinda remember the gnronline main page. but there was no info on anything. Just a gnr logo and a text saying online store coming soon. Or at least thats what i remember.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2015, 09:32:08 AM »

I also remember buying the 'end of days'-soundtrack and cranked out omg daily. headbanger i was so psyched lol

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2015, 10:39:01 PM »

Live Era was promoted on the front page of GNRonline for a good while. I remember you could stream a couple of the songs as well, It's Alright was one of them I think.

Do you guys remember the short period where they had the Chinese restaurant themed webpage? I can't remember if it was gnronline or gunsnroses.com.

The graphics was professionally done, I liked it. Anywhere one can see some screenshots of that?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2015, 01:43:08 AM »

I was a lurker there for quite some time, so many rumors have gotten blown all out of proportion about events and posters.

The IP wasn't hidden, so they had a field day- don't remember any phone # being posted.

I thought the trolling was bad then    no
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 01:44:59 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: