Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:27:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Tommy indirectly confirms GN'R is main priority
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tommy indirectly confirms GN'R is main priority  (Read 2062 times)
Spirit
Legend

« on: April 29, 2015, 06:06:32 PM »

There's a new article on The Replacements with snippets of quotes from Tommy.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/arts-and-entertainment/20150429/replacements-reunion-is-about-having-fun-reconnecting

It's basically about the return of the band and their touring activity at the moment. They also mention newly recorded songs that might get released.

The author of the article writes: "Stinson, meanwhile, is waiting for Guns N? Roses to return to duty, while Westerberg also has a solo career.". Then there's a quote from Tommy following up: "As long as we don?t have any conflicts schedulingwise and we?re still having fun and not killing each other, it?s totally good?.

So, reading into that, Tommy wants to continue with The Replacements but will take into account scheduling conflicts, obviously Guns N' Roses.

To me, it also says that Tommy isn't directly involved with any GN'R business at the moment. We can only speculate as to what the next move will be... album or tour.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 08:54:25 AM »

God Bless Tommy....anybody that can handle Westerberg and Rose at the same time is a saint.  hihi

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 04:41:56 PM »

Well we all saw what band he picked when there was a schedual conflict last time
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 06:41:34 PM »

Well we all saw what band he picked when there was a schedual conflict last time

I think that was a case of Tommy being willing to drop the Replacements dates if Duff wasn't able to fill in for him in Guns.

I can't remember clearly though, was The Mats' dates already scheduled when Guns booked their tour? If that's the case, I think TB would've looked at an alternative string of dates for GN'R. They did that before when Richard was already committed.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: