Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:56:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN?R Reps Confirm Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal Has Left The Band
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN?R Reps Confirm Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal Has Left The Band  (Read 118521 times)
GNR2014
Rocker

We've been through this such a long long time

« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2015, 03:36:41 PM »

"Bumblefoot quit last year. I don't understand why he continues to be evasive on his status with the band -- he quit in South America. He told Axl he was done and (Las) Vegas would be his last run with the band."

Couldn't the same be said about the Guns camp?
Why have they been evasive about it for a year?

Does it seem to any one else that they are throwing Ron under the bus?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2015, 03:37:35 PM »

At least we have some confirmation now and we can move on.

Do you guys think Axl wants to replace Bumble as well, to continue having a guitarist with shredding capabilities?
I would think that will depend on a number of factors. IF they could get Robin back it'd legitimize the situation a little, as he's got his hands all over CD and whatever remains in the vault. IF that were to happen how well could Richard or Robin cover the Bucket/Ron parts? Would certain songs have to be eliminated from live shows? How big a hand does Buckethead/Ron have in future music that could be released?

Obviously I'd think it'd be easier to replace one guy instead of two, but if they really feel they need a third guitarist, then I would guess that's the path they'd choose.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2015, 03:37:54 PM »

"Bumblefoot quit last year. I don't understand why he continues to be evasive on his status with the band -- he quit in South America. He told Axl he was done and (Las) Vegas would be his last run with the band."

I disagree.

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2015, 03:40:31 PM »

I disagree.

Can you say anything about the whole Ron-situation? He was in fact out right after the last residency?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
GNR2014
Rocker

« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2015, 03:52:36 PM »

I disagree.
Could you elaborate a little more? Please?

It appears that with that little comment (bolded) that you are trying to spin Ron as the bad guy.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2015, 04:07:08 PM »

Hey Guys... Welcome To GUNS N' ROSES World

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2015, 04:11:23 PM »

I disagree.

Anything else related to the band you can shed any light on while you are in a forum posting mood?
gunsbetterthanever
Rocker

« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2015, 04:17:44 PM »

What a shame that in 24 years the greatest band released one album!

....Hey Yeah.....Are ya Ready?
GNR2014
Rocker

« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2015, 04:19:36 PM »

I disagree.
Oh, I get HA HA HA.
You're being intentionally ironic.
A vague and evasive response.
Well played, Sir.  Cool
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2015, 04:44:59 PM »

This could explain a few things.

I just noticed the headline of the story has been changed from "GN'R Reps Confirm", to "Source Confirms".

A confirmed source with the band tells us

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2015, 05:36:36 PM »

Throwing him under the bus how?  Just curious.  It is not like anyone said anything and I am sure they could have said something.  Instead it is what it is, sometimes things are better left unsaid.

IMO they left it up to Ron to say something, he didn't, well kinda didn't.  Was it the right way?  ....Not for me to decide.
CherryGarcia
Rocker

« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2015, 05:43:11 PM »

I disagree.

Fernando, is there no possible way we could get any clearer info on what is going on in Guns -
If there is a future ahead of Guns in the way of more tours, a new album?
What Axl's frame of mind is with everything? Not so much the departures as any statement he makes about them will be misconstrued, but at least with regard to the future of the band going forward?

Frank can say he thinks this or that, and Dizzy can say this or that too but the only voices I trust when it comes to the band's status are Axl and those close to him such as yourself. I am a fan - not a hater - I want this band to succeed. I just wish Axl/you guys would be more willing to communicate with the fans as to what is what, and what is going to be.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #112 on: August 01, 2015, 06:29:07 PM »

IMO they left it up to Ron to say something, he didn't, well kinda didn't. 

More likely he agreed to let them make the announcement.  They hadn't yet.

Princess Leia
« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2015, 07:08:47 PM »

Throwing him under the bus how?  Just curious.  It is not like anyone said anything and I am sure they could have said something.  Instead it is what it is, sometimes things are better left unsaid.

IMO they left it up to Ron to say something, he didn't, well kinda didn't.  Was it the right way?  ....Not for me to decide.

But according to Ron they didn?t leave it up to him. Ron has said he was asked to honor a request not to speak freely about his status I agree he didn?t exactly and properly honored such request because of the many hints or clues he gave. But at the same time we have a statement by the camp saying they don?t understand why BBF was evasive. The camp didn?t know about the request?  That request was the reason why he was evasive.

Still BBF case aside. Neither Axl nor the camp are straightforward about anything. Just take a look at the social media. I couldn?t care less about some baby wearing a GN?R shirt. Nor I care about all the silly stuff they post there all the time. We never find any kind of news neither in Nightrain nor in  Facebook or twitter. With that in mind I can understand why some people think the camp is always evasive

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2015, 10:07:18 PM »

But according to Ron they didn?t leave it up to him. Ron has said he was asked to honor a request not to speak freely about his status I agree he didn?t exactly and properly honored such request because of the many hints or clues he gave. But at the same time we have a statement by the camp saying they don?t understand why BBF was evasive. The camp didn?t know about the request?  That request was the reason why he was evasive.

Still BBF case aside. Neither Axl nor the camp are straightforward about anything. Just take a look at the social media. I couldn?t care less about some baby wearing a GN?R shirt. Nor I care about all the silly stuff they post there all the time. We never find any kind of news neither in Nightrain nor in  Facebook or twitter. With that in mind I can understand why some people think the camp is always evasive

I honestly don't place much stock in what Bbf says, he says a lot of things he would be better off staying quiet about. He handled the whole situation very badly imo.

If you don't like GNR social media or what is posted there you have the option of unfollowing them.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #115 on: August 01, 2015, 10:18:27 PM »

When was the last time anyone heard anything from Tommy regarding gnr?   Is he just totally off the grid in terms of social media.   I am.  And if that's the cause.  TheBaconman likes him even more
GNR2014
Rocker

« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2015, 10:42:17 PM »

When was the last time anyone heard anything from Tommy regarding gnr?   Is he just totally off the grid in terms of social media.   I am.  And if that's the cause.  TheBaconman likes him even more
Tommy told WMMR a few months ago that he was "out of the loop" in regard to GNR.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #117 on: August 01, 2015, 10:56:41 PM »

Tommy told WMMR a few months ago that he was "out of the loop" in regard to GNR.

And he is supposed to be the backbone of leader of the band???   What's going on here
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #118 on: August 01, 2015, 10:58:37 PM »

Let's hope for a jays win tomorrow in there rubber match.   And another evil Yankees loss.    I think if I lived in New York.   I would be a mets fan.  Hahaha
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2015, 03:09:09 AM »

I disagree.

At least management confirms Ron has quit.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: