Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:52:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN?R Reps Confirm Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal Has Left The Band
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN?R Reps Confirm Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal Has Left The Band  (Read 118482 times)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #440 on: August 11, 2015, 10:40:03 AM »

All Is Curious In The World Of GNR

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #441 on: August 11, 2015, 04:45:18 PM »

I love your one-liners. they never really have anything to say.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #442 on: August 12, 2015, 10:42:08 PM »

How is to live with Axl man? he sings in the shower? Did you catch him dancing a Britney Spears song, you look each other, he cursed you and ran to the kitchen?

I don't live with Axl, so I wouldn't know about his showering routine.  However, one time I walked into Jarmo showering and that is exactly what he was doing.  Strange.

haha sorry, I tho you guys lived in his house (my bad).
Hey Jarmo, baby one more time?

rofl   Always makes me laugh that people think everyone lives with Axl. That was Fernando's dream, to grow up, leave school, leave home & go & live with a single man in his 50s   nervous

Also Axl's dream, to grow up, leave home, work & buy a big house, then have a 30 something move in to cramp his lifestyle  rofl

OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #443 on: August 13, 2015, 12:07:46 AM »

and yet reality has it that axl grew up and moved in with his ex-girlfriends nanny... who now runs his band.  Roll Eyes

but anyway....

moving on.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #444 on: August 13, 2015, 02:47:35 AM »

and yet reality has it that axl grew up and moved in with his ex-girlfriends nanny... who now runs his band.  Roll Eyes

but anyway....

moving on.

Why do you feel it is necessary to attempt to demean others? Go troll somewhere else.

Putting people down is the equivalent of an illuminated LED sign reading ?VIOLENTLY INSECURE? floating behind you in a helium filled thought bubble. To put others down in an attempt to gain attention, validation, or happiness shows how jealous you are of what they have.

If you have been following GNR for a fair amount of time I honestly don't see how you can find fault with current management, they are doing a great job imo.

Hope to see some shows next tour in NYC  beer

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #445 on: August 13, 2015, 03:01:56 AM »

but anyway....

moving on.

Why do you feel it is necessary to attempt to demean others? Go troll somewhere else.

Putting people down is the equivalent of an illuminated LED sign reading ?VIOLENTLY INSECURE? floating behind you in a helium filled thought bubble. To put others down in an attempt to gain attention, validation, or happiness shows how jealous you are of what they have.

Emily, Beta was Stephanie's nanny, right?  And she is now GN'R' manager?

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #446 on: August 13, 2015, 05:16:08 AM »

but anyway....

moving on.

We all have former jobs, at least those of us that work- we all have a history.

You full well know what the snarky insinuation was from that troll poster, if you choose to align yourself with that go right ahead.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #447 on: August 13, 2015, 05:59:49 AM »

What did you do 20+ years ago?

The way these people post about it, is like there's no history or work involved. Beta wasn't babysitting one day and the next she was managing GN'R.
It's disrespectful.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #448 on: August 13, 2015, 08:03:20 AM »

The way these people post about it, is like there's no history or work involved. Beta wasn't babysitting one day and the next she was managing GN'R.
It's disrespectful.

/jarmo

That was in response to Emily's over the top post.

There is nothing wrong with having been a nanny.

Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #449 on: August 13, 2015, 09:05:46 AM »

It's disrespectful.

/jarmo

It?s not disrespectful?it?s an incredible success story, and factually correct.  Your interpretation that it?s disrespectful is interesting?try not to be so negative.  ok
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #450 on: August 13, 2015, 09:35:41 AM »

It is disrespectful.

Whenever someone uses the term "ex-nanny" or "former housekeeper" and what have you, they are not doing so in the context of lauding her.  They are taking a shot at her.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #451 on: August 13, 2015, 10:17:00 AM »

It’s not disrespectful…it’s an incredible success story, and factually correct.  Your interpretation that it’s disrespectful is interesting…try not to be so negative.  ok

I'm so sorry for letting you down. I'm one of those people who, obviously wrongly, assume that when a person rolls their eyes at something, it's not meant to be something positive or being respectful about an achievement. I was not aware that the eye rolling means "This is an amazing success story and achievement".

Once again, my apologies to you. Maybe next time I'll be able to interpret that kind of comments involving eye rolling as something very positive and respectful.

We can only hope!

It is disrespectful.

Whenever someone uses the term "ex-nanny" or "former housekeeper" and what have you, they are not doing so in the context of lauding her.  They are taking a shot at her.

Write this down: I agree.
You don't see that often, do you? Wink

/jarmo

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 10:23:25 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #452 on: August 13, 2015, 10:27:22 AM »

It is disrespectful.

Agreed.  It is a phenominal success but lets call a spade a spade. 

So 20 years ago I was working as an usher in a movie theatre.  Now I'm a successful SVP of a bank.  How is that any different?

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #453 on: August 13, 2015, 10:37:53 AM »

It?s not disrespectful?it?s an incredible success story, and factually correct.  Your interpretation that it?s disrespectful is interesting?try not to be so negative.  ok

I'm so sorry for letting you down. I'm one of those people who, obviously wrongly, assume that when a person rolls their eyes at something, it's not meant to be something positive or being respectful about an achievement. I was not aware that the eye rolling means "This is an amazing success story and achievement".

Once again, my apologies to you. Maybe next time I'll be able to interpret that kind of comments involving eye rolling as something very positive and respectful.

We can only hope!

Ok I?ll give you the eye rolling emoji?that likely made it a dig at her past employment, but if that wasn?t there would your response be any different?  Not everyone is out to get you, or Axl, or management.  Where did you develop this persecution complex (rhetorical question, don?t answer).
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #454 on: August 13, 2015, 10:53:07 AM »

Read the posts above if you think I'm the only one coming to those conclusions.  Roll Eyes

So 20 years ago I was working as an usher in a movie theatre.  Now I'm a successful SVP of a bank.  How is that any different?

Do you think your job as an usher is important to your current position? Enough to be mentioned any time your current position is mentioned?

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #455 on: August 13, 2015, 11:08:44 AM »

Do you think your job as an usher is important to your current position? Enough to be mentioned any time your current position is mentioned?

It would depend on the job you were doing in the current position, I imagine.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #456 on: August 13, 2015, 01:13:26 PM »

It?s not disrespectful?it?s an incredible success story, and factually correct. 

It is used as a point of reference in the press, from the Los Angeles Times:

This mistrust is partially the reason why Rose's current management team is more family than business partner. It's headed by Beta Lebeis, a Brazilian woman Rose met when she was his ex-girlfriend Stephanie Seymour's assistant; she began working for him after his tempestuous relationship with Seymour ended in 1993. Lebeis' two adult children, Fernando and Vanessa, round out the management group. Lebeis says that this arrangement is the result of an ultimatum she gave Rose after Guns N' Roses' most recent manager, Katsis, left the fold after less than a month on the job.

"We decided, 'No more managers,'" said Lebeis a few days after the Seattle concert. "Between me and Fernando and my daughter, we're dealing with the management." Lebeis added that she characterizes Rose as "more than a son to me," and that after Katsis' departure, "I told [Rose] if he hires another manager, I quit." One of the Lebeis three is almost always at Rose's side, be it in paparazzi photos or side stage during concerts, near the little makeshift dressing room that Rose frequently races into during guitar solos, or on that rare occasion when he actually sits down with a journalist.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/dec/21/entertainment/la-et-12-20-axl-rose-interview-20111221

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #457 on: August 13, 2015, 01:25:04 PM »

Do you see the words nanny or housekeeper in that quote?

Instead they write about the long history between them and Axl.
A bit different than what certain posters do...

/jarmo

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #458 on: August 13, 2015, 01:26:36 PM »

Do you see the words nanny or housekeeper in that quote?

They used assistant.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #459 on: August 13, 2015, 01:35:22 PM »

I know the word they used, I asked if you saw the words nanny or housekeeper?

One of those words were used in this thread and is what caused the discussion.

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: