Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:52:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227669 Posts in 43239 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 479963 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #3860 on: April 25, 2020, 06:37:19 PM »

Remember folks, the deplorables love Drumpf because he says what he means.

Except for when they say he didn't mean what he said.

Idiots.

I think it was W.Bush that held that distinction - "He says what he means and means what he says"

With this fool - it's more about - he says the ugly shit that some people think

Just an opinion

And the ugly people gravitate to him. 

Generalize much?

Some - yes

Not all

There isn't a good person who supports DT. 
sandman
Legend

« Reply #3861 on: April 26, 2020, 11:42:14 AM »

Idiots.

I think it was W.Bush that held that distinction - "He says what he means and means what he says"

Just an opinion

Generalize much?

Some - yes

Not all

rofl love it.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #3862 on: April 26, 2020, 11:49:43 AM »

Idiots.

Just an opinion

Generalize much?

Some - yes

Not all

rofl love it.

Trying to wrap my head around whether this comment was tongue in cheek, naive, absurd, immature, idiotic ..or all 5
sandman
Legend

« Reply #3863 on: April 26, 2020, 11:51:27 AM »

So we know the media is protecting america’s favorite rapist, but they are not even being shy about it.

CNN removed the August 11th, 1993 Larry King Episode from Google Play. This is the episode featuring a call from Tara Reade's mother.

Seems strange that a major media outlet would suppress the availability of information.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #3864 on: April 26, 2020, 12:01:21 PM »

Idiots.

Just an opinion

Generalize much?

Some - yes

Not all

rofl love it.

Trying to wrap my head around whether this comment was tongue in cheek, naive, absurd, immature, idiotic ..or all 5

You would hope someone on this board wouldn’t have such simple views that are fueled by hate and anger. In the past, he or she has called trump supporters nazis or fascists or whatever the word of the week was for antifa and the angry social media mobs. So unfortunately, no, it was not a joke. 

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #3865 on: April 26, 2020, 12:15:53 PM »

Idiots.

Just an opinion

Generalize much?

Some - yes

Not all

rofl love it.

You would hope someone on this board wouldn’t have such simple views that are fueled by hate and anger. In the past, he or she has called trump supporters nazis or fascists or whatever the word of the week was for antifa and the angry social media mobs. So unfortunately, no, it was not a joke. 

Shocked

That's why I was hoping it was a simple does of sarcasm
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3866 on: April 26, 2020, 01:37:23 PM »

Idiots.

Just an opinion

Generalize much?

Some - yes

Not all

rofl love it.

Shocked

That's why I was hoping it was a simple does of sarcasm

I'm curious to hear an explanation on that one. Surely he/she ( or other pronoun)  is not that narrow minded.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3867 on: April 26, 2020, 11:37:00 PM »

So we know the media is protecting america’s favorite rapist, but they are not even being shy about it.

CNN removed the August 11th, 1993 Larry King Episode from Google Play. This is the episode featuring a call from Tara Reade's mother.

Seems strange that a major media outlet would suppress the availability of information.

Alleged rapist, i am sick of this fucking shit where if you get accused you're guilty period and fuck you. Last time i checked we were an innocent until proven guilty country, not the other way around. Biden very well could be guilty, as can anyone who is accused. ALL allegations should be investigated and not covered up. Trump has been accused by 19 women, one of whom was 13 when the rape allegedly took place, yet i have never once seen you call Trump a rapist. I can't imagine why!  Roll Eyes
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3868 on: April 27, 2020, 08:30:52 AM »

Maybe we need to change the title of the topic or create a new thread for the 2020 election?  It is no longer just about Donald Trump or the 2016 election.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3869 on: April 27, 2020, 08:56:01 AM »

Ok, Ill weigh in on the Biden allegations....

Try to imagine if  coronavirus hadn't been such a huge deal and Biden was out on the campaign trail non-stop for the last month.  I'd be curious to see his reaction to the rape allegations if he was being asked in person about things...." so here's the deal, you cobblestone crunchin' gravy guzzler ! "

Biden should not be considered guilty till proven innocent, 2 wrongs dont make a right, so he should not be treated like Kavanaugh was. But the media also should not be playing interference for him. Things should be looked into further and not swept under the rug.  Let's not forget Joe Biden does have a history of some not so commendable behavior, such as  sniffing and uncomfortable touching of women & children which are well documented, hence the name, Creepy Joe.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 09:18:05 AM by Senator Blutarsky » Logged

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #3870 on: April 27, 2020, 09:44:51 AM »

Kavanaugh was put through a lot and the Dems and media were not giving him much of a fair shake.
Watching that witness' testimony, I came to the conclusion very early on that she was absolutely telling the truth, however.

Biden? There's enough smoke here to at least put him through the same process.

One was a potential supreme court nominee who was accused of something well before he was on anyone's radar.

This one is being accused of something while he was a US senator and now a presidential candidate.

How anyone can suggest he should not be put on kangaroo court like Kavanaugh was is beyond me.

My gut tells me it was probably just him being the weird Uncle Joe guy that has been accused over and over of getting too close or brain farting something inappropriate but this time - it won't and can't be swept under the rug.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3871 on: April 27, 2020, 10:23:53 AM »

Ok, Ill weigh in on the Biden allegations....

Try to imagine if  coronavirus hadn't been such a huge deal and Biden was out on the campaign trail non-stop for the last month.  I'd be curious to see his reaction to the rape allegations if he was being asked in person about things...." so here's the deal, you cobblestone crunchin' gravy guzzler ! "

Biden should not be considered guilty till proven innocent, 2 wrongs dont make a right, so he should not be treated like Kavanaugh was. But the media also should not be playing interference for him. Things should be looked into further and not swept under the rug.  Let's not forget Joe Biden does have a history of some not so commendable behavior, such as  sniffing and uncomfortable touching of women & children which are well documented, hence the name, Creepy Joe.

Agreed, I am in no way saying ignore it or cover it up. Any allegation should be fully investigated. What I'm not ok with us him being called a rapist until proven. Same with Trump., If sandman wishes to call Biden a rapist based on allegations he should Trump as well. The metoo timesup movement is wonderful but we can't take it too far and label anyone accused a rapist. We can have an opinion on whether we believe them or not based on the accusations but seriously, we need to stop assuming everyone is guilty period end of story. I fully understand very few are false but still a full investigation and trial if it gets that far should happen before we label anyone rapist. If we label everyone who's been accused a rapist without benefit of innocent until proven guilty we lose one of the greatest tenets of our democracy.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 01:18:55 PM by tim_m » Logged
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3872 on: April 27, 2020, 10:24:44 AM »

Maybe we need to change the title of the topic or create a new thread for the 2020 election?  It is no longer just about Donald Trump or the 2016 election.

Yes, u think that's a good idea. I've thought about mentioning it a number of times.
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: