Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:07:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227669 Posts in 43239 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 479654 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2015, 09:04:13 PM »

In the end i don't think Trump is even gonna get the Republican nomination i think the other moron Carson will. He's starting to take over in recent polls.

Pretty sad and/or scary.
Extremely scary, for a surgeon Carson is really stupid. I by no means think Hillary is a great choice, i would prefer Sanders but both are a lot less scary then Trump or Carson.

Right there with you on Sanders, but I'll be happy with Hillary too.

I would be too and will definitely vote for her if she gets the nomination but my first choice would be Sanders. I am bummed Biden or Warren didn't run. I really like both of them.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2015, 07:59:37 PM »

Trump, Cruz or Paul would suffice.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2015, 08:13:37 PM »

Paul would be the least scary imo. He's the most moderate of them all. The rest are all radical nutjobs.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2015, 03:51:00 AM »

But didn't he also want the Mexicans to build the wall for him?  hihi Listening to this guy is like.. I don't even know.. there's nothing like it in the world. And the story about starting from the bottom with "a small loan of million dollars from my dad".. what?! How hard it must have been, why don't the Mexicans do the same!  rant

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2015, 04:36:08 PM »

Paul would be the least scary imo. He's the most moderate of them all. The rest are all radical nutjobs.

define radical

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2015, 02:59:26 PM »

Donald Trump 'not opposed to Muslim database' in US

No comment needed.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Muerto
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2015, 05:48:23 PM »

Please Trump, don't worry anymore  Grin

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

peace

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2015, 12:08:00 AM »

Correct, no comment is needed....the audio is needed. I just heard the audio of the yahoo interview and in no way shape or form did he say that.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2015, 07:35:00 AM »

So you're saying Yahoo misquoted him as well: https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donald-trump-has-big-plans-1303117537878070.html

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2015, 10:05:30 AM »

the audio I was referring to came from the Yahoo interview.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2015, 12:51:46 PM »

Well, answer this then: Are you saying Yahoo misquoted him?

/jarmo

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2015, 03:48:47 PM »

Im saying that if you listen to the actual audio of the interview with yahoo...he never said that

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2015, 06:15:30 PM »

Im saying that if you listen to the actual audio of the interview with yahoo...he never said that

Where is it?

/jarmo

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2015, 08:46:55 PM »

no idea, I heard it on the Rachel Maddow show on MSLSD

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2015, 11:54:48 AM »

Ok. So you heard a radio interview and you say on that interview he didn't say the things he was quoted for in the Yahoo article/interview.

I don't really know what you're after.
The article is still up on Yahoo.

I think you must be confusing interviews.... Maybe there's more than one interview made about the guy?

/jarmo

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2015, 12:20:50 PM »

I am saying that a TV show had the actual audio of the Yahoo interview. Usually a reporter will have a tape recorder when doing an interview. The yahoo reporter mentioned keeping a Muslim Database...not Trump. Thats all Im saying. I dont get why that is confusing you. It happens everyday in all kinds of genres. Reporter/Article is out of context of what was actually said. Being a GNR fan this should be of no surprise to you.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2015, 02:56:55 PM »

I read the interview. I didn't start claiming he never said anything.

He was asked a question and he didn't say "no".  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2015, 03:04:54 AM »

Here in Canada....

We sent away a bunch of temporary workers back to there home land, with the last government

Now with the new government, they are bringing in tens of thousands of refuges...

I really wonder what jobs they will work?Huh??   

Here we have a huge unemployment rate....   But the government does nothing to deal with the issue    instead   they find a way to fill the min wage jobs that normal Canadians will not work

for example...    there does not need to be a mcdonalds or a starbux on every corner   how about   increase wages and have the owner of that store work it!!   I miss the local butcher and am sick of all the wallmarts!!

It is all sounds good to bring in refuges      Ya its great...    But it is pretty much a big business scam for slave labor to fill roles that normal Canadians will not fill

I mean normal Canadians as these workers are allowed to work less than min wage   

Its also a huge union busting move

At least Trump speaks his mind..   Not like the bums here in Canada
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2015, 05:20:45 AM »

Trump speaks as if he's a blowhard sitting next to you at a bar. I give him credit for not holding back his feelings and thoughts, no matter how scary, but outside of destroying a political system in this country that needs destroying.....he would be a complete disaster.
I'm interested in seeing a true conservative take the reigns for the next 4 years, but the possible candidates in that regard are awful.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2015, 04:22:35 PM »

Trump speaks as if he's a blowhard sitting next to you at a bar. I give him credit for not holding back his feelings and thoughts, no matter how scary, but outside of destroying a political system in this country that needs destroying.....he would be a complete disaster.
I'm interested in seeing a true conservative take the reigns for the next 4 years, but the possible candidates in that regard are awful.

None of them are electable imo.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: