Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:22:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 482886 times)
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3720 on: February 22, 2020, 09:19:37 AM »

Gets even better

Bernie Sanders briefed by U.S. officials that Russia is trying to help his presidential campaign
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/bernie-sanders-briefed-by-us-officials-that-russia-is-trying-to-help-his-presidential-campaign/ar-BB10fJsL

At least Bernie was briefed and not wiretapped.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3721 on: February 22, 2020, 10:15:39 AM »

Really? You're still on that conspiracy theory? At least Bernie isn't calling it misinformation and is speaking out against Russia and telling them to stop. Whereas Trump is furious the information is even public, can't possibly imagine why 🙄. Now his acting DNI wants to review the information for which he has no idea what he's doing. He has no intelligent training whatsoever.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #3722 on: February 22, 2020, 12:14:57 PM »

I guess someone should've told Bloomberg that he could've save the $400 million and just hired a couple of computer geeks to troll around instead?

Huh
sandman
Legend

« Reply #3723 on: February 22, 2020, 12:35:34 PM »

The DNC is actively stealing the nomination from Bernie. AGAIN. Crickets from liberals.

But please, tell us more about how much you care about election interference.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #3724 on: February 22, 2020, 06:23:37 PM »

Well it does appear his roll is continuing today as well.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #3725 on: February 22, 2020, 07:36:08 PM »

Bernie is kicking ass!

Media is full on “destroy bernie” mode right now. They have received their marching orders from the DNC and all the billionaires. “STOP HIM IMMEDIATELY”.

Chris matthews compared his win to the Germans overrunning the Maginot Line in 1940. Gotta love it!

I have a feeling we’re a few hours away from hearing about “problems” with counting votes, which will then dominate the sunday morning news. Can’t have a whole sunday with positive bernie news, can we?

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3726 on: February 22, 2020, 11:48:58 PM »

Bernie is kicking ass!

Media is full on “destroy bernie” mode right now. They have received their marching orders from the DNC and all the billionaires. “STOP HIM IMMEDIATELY”.

Chris matthews compared his win to the Germans overrunning the Maginot Line in 1940. Gotta love it!

I have a feeling we’re a few hours away from hearing about “problems” with counting votes, which will then dominate the sunday morning news. Can’t have a whole sunday with positive bernie news, can we?

You were saying? He had a decisive victory in Nevada.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3727 on: February 23, 2020, 01:50:17 AM »

Gets even better

Bernie Sanders briefed by U.S. officials that Russia is trying to help his presidential campaign
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/bernie-sanders-briefed-by-us-officials-that-russia-is-trying-to-help-his-presidential-campaign/ar-BB10fJsL

The DNC is actively stealing the nomination from Bernie. AGAIN. Crickets from liberals.

Well, don't you just look sillier with every passing day?  Grin

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
sandman
Legend

« Reply #3728 on: February 23, 2020, 08:15:41 AM »

Are you saying the dnc didnt steal the nomination from bernie in 2016?

sandman
Legend

« Reply #3729 on: February 23, 2020, 08:29:06 AM »

Bernie is kicking ass!

You were saying? He had a decisive victory in Nevada.

I’m shocked! No dnc interference! But as soon as i turn on msnbc today, they are discussing the ny times article linking bernie and trump to russia.

Also, every candidate said the person with the most delegates should NOT get the nomination if they do not have the requires majority, except bernie. Why would each candidate say that?

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3730 on: February 23, 2020, 09:49:45 AM »

Well DNI says they're trying to help both, why would they be discussing it?

Of course Bernie would say that. He's most likely to have the most at that point so far. What's wrong with letting it okay out to get to the 1991 delegates needed. I don't think anyone even Bernie should get it without the needed delegates. I don't think that scenario will happen though.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #3731 on: February 23, 2020, 10:06:30 AM »

At this point I think it's safe to say that Trump's over inflated ego is the reason he shits all over the idea that the Russians stole the election for him.
Combined with the investigations etc. the man is a child. He wont' change his mind and won't admit even the slightest bit of interference helped him.

But

You those calling him a Russian agent at this point, after that mammoth investigation just look as silly and childish as he does.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3732 on: February 23, 2020, 10:59:29 AM »

Of course Bernie would say that. He's most likely to have the most at that point so far. What's wrong with letting it okay out to get to the 1991 delegates needed. I don't think anyone even Bernie should get it without the needed delegates. I don't think that scenario will happen though.

Speaking of DNI ......

Richard Grenell now highest-ranking openly gay official in US government history

President Trump made history this week after appointing Richard Grenell to serve as acting Director of National Intelligence. The new job, a cabinet-level position, makes Grenell the highest serving openly gay man to hold federal office in United States history.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/richard-grenell-now-highest-ranking-openly-gay-official-in-us-government-history/

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3733 on: February 23, 2020, 11:03:41 AM »

Gets even better

Memes from the Sanders campaign is your counter argument?  hihi

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3734 on: February 23, 2020, 12:01:34 PM »

Who said: "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing"

Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #3735 on: February 23, 2020, 12:14:09 PM »

Who said: "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing"

Tongue

/jarmo

The man is a village idiot.
Russia interfered yes. Russia wanted Trump in yes.
Russia did not cyber attack because Trump ordered them to while doing his usual boasting in front of a crowd and they do not own his sordid ass because they have pictures of him getting a golden shower.

Unless he does something unthinkable the guy is going to get re-elected in a landslide - not because of Russia but because of a clueless Democrat party combined with his strong supporters who truly are convinced he has made this country better.

peace
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3736 on: February 23, 2020, 01:16:41 PM »

You forgot the line about how the Democrats want to turn the US into Venezuela!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #3737 on: February 23, 2020, 02:00:32 PM »

You forgot the line about how the Democrats want to turn the US into Venezuela!

/jarmo

Yep - more nonsense - agreed
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3738 on: February 23, 2020, 10:20:55 PM »

Speaking of DNI ......

Richard Grenell now highest-ranking openly gay official in US government history

President Trump made history this week after appointing Richard Grenell to serve as acting Director of National Intelligence. The new job, a cabinet-level position, makes Grenell the highest serving openly gay man to hold federal office in United States history.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/richard-grenell-now-highest-ranking-openly-gay-official-in-us-government-history/

And he's still not qualified for the job.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3739 on: February 23, 2020, 10:24:46 PM »

At this point I think it's safe to say that Trump's over inflated ego is the reason he shits all over the idea that the Russians stole the election for him.
Combined with the investigations etc. the man is a child. He wont' change his mind and won't admit even the slightest bit of interference helped him.

But

You those calling him a Russian agent at this point, after that mammoth investigation just look as silly and childish as he does.

His words and actions when it comes to Putin suggest otherwise
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: