Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:27:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Video of Duff's wife's friend mentioning reunion
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video of Duff's wife's friend mentioning reunion  (Read 52596 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2015, 11:40:00 AM »

What did I say?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2015, 12:10:12 PM »

What did I say?

/jarmo

Jarmo You is The Connspirations ?

hihi rofl hihi

Happy 4.000 Post HBK  beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2015, 12:43:35 PM »

Yeah, I'm trying to get informed on what I said that's arguing against something that I allegedly know.

Happy 4000!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2015, 12:46:45 PM »

I'm sure Jarmo knows more about future plans than the rest of us...but it's not his place to squeal.

In the past we were not allowed to discuss reunions... at least not outside the dead horse section.. so maybe that's telling?

Or just since there is no lineup in place these days, it's more acceptable to speculate about returning members?

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2015, 12:55:42 PM »

H-I-A-T-U-S

Grin

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2015, 01:50:21 PM »

H-I-A-T-U-S

Grin

If I ever created my own guns n roses message board ..... I would ban anybody who uttered that word !

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2015, 01:54:35 PM »

Yeah, I'm trying to get informed on what I said that's arguing against something that I allegedly know.

Happy 4000!

/jarmo

JjajAJjaJA, Thank You J.

I Need +Karma

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2015, 02:45:46 PM »

Nope, he is right.

Nope, he is wrong.

The 3 weakest arguments that can be made online, in descending order are :

#3) you disagree with me about <insert topic here>, so its obvious you have an unhappy home life

#2) after looking over the exchange we just had and seeing how amazing I did, I declare myself the winner

#1) no...let ME tell YOU what you REALLY think

All 3 should be dismissed out of hand as the desperate ploys they are.  They are all sad and pathetic.

No one that ever utilized any of them did so in the place of a fact based, merit based counterargument.  In actual fact, its the lack of such that necessitates their desperation to take any, or all, of those three paths.

You forgot when people say.  That your opinion is wrong

How can someone's opinion be wrong???  Hahaha.  I never got that one
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2015, 02:50:28 PM »

Depends if the opinion isn't based on facts.... Certain things like taste in music is subjective. Hard to be wrong about what band is the best and so on.

But then, you got opinions that could be proven wrong with facts.
For example, In my opinion, Kimi Räikkönen is the best driver in F1. Now, you could say my opinion is wrong because he's not the current world champion...

Watch and learn Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

/jarmo
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 02:53:44 PM by jarmo » Logged

D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2015, 03:25:17 PM »

Well, you can disagree with an opinion if you don't share it.

But its the supposed mind readers I have little time for.  You tell them where you are coming from, and they attempt to correct you.  Because what you say about what you think is not true, and they are there to tell you what you REALLY mean.

Or the only reason you are saying X is to throw people off the scent, because "we all know" that you really think Y.  Like this is some deep cover operation here.

Can you imagine anything more ridiculous?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2015, 03:26:46 PM »

I'm sure Jarmo knows more about future plans than the rest of us...but it's not his place to squeal.

That's always been the larger problem with anybody who truly does know more than the rest of us..... they're never allowed to talk.   hihi
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2015, 11:35:28 PM »

Depends if the opinion isn't based on facts.... Certain things like taste in music is subjective. Hard to be wrong about what band is the best and so on.

But then, you got opinions that could be proven wrong with facts.
For example, In my opinion, Kimi R?ikk?nen is the best driver in F1. Now, you could say my opinion is wrong because he's not the current world champion...

Watch and learn Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

/jarmo

Well no

For example. 

You take your buddy out for the best steak dinner ever..   All the fixings.   Some nice red wine as well..     In your opinion and many others that have gone to this place, its great!

Well your buddy hates it...   Cant stand any of it.  In there opinion its the worst meal ever...

Well..  Are they wrong??   No...   Are you right?  No....   

There is no right or wrong...   

Its an opinion

Opinion cant be judged by facts....   

An Opinion is like taste.

In the example I gave above

While its my opinion a great steak dinner with all the fixings and red wine is a great meal.  My buddy who is a vegan and only drinks water...  Thought that was the worst meal ever!

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #192 on: November 13, 2015, 12:10:40 AM »

That's always been the larger problem with anybody who truly does know more than the rest of us..... they're never allowed to talk.   hihi

What's the old adage?

Those that don't know talk, those that talk don't know - somebody sent me that quote  in 2001 Cheesy

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #193 on: November 13, 2015, 12:13:56 AM »

Nope, he is right.

Nope, he is wrong.

The 3 weakest arguments that can be made online, in descending order are :

#3) you disagree with me about <insert topic here>, so its obvious you have an unhappy home life

#2) after looking over the exchange we just had and seeing how amazing I did, I declare myself the winner

#1) no...let ME tell YOU what you REALLY think

All 3 should be dismissed out of hand as the desperate ploys they are.  They are all sad and pathetic.

No one that ever utilized any of them did so in the place of a fact based, merit based counterargument.  In actual fact, its the lack of such that necessitates their desperation to take any, or all, of those three paths.

Simply opposing viewpoints in an ongoing debate, that will likely not have any resolution in the foreseeable future.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #194 on: November 13, 2015, 07:00:43 AM »

You take your buddy out for the best steak dinner ever..   All the fixings.   Some nice red wine as well..     In your opinion and many others that have gone to this place, its great!

Taste is subjective.

But your opinion can be based on facts that aren't true and until you know the truth, your opinion will be affected by those false premises.

Like we had one guy making the point that in his opinion something was a failure because it was on sale for $1.99 the week after its release. It was based on a lie.
His opinion was wrong, but he didn't change it. Because he already had made up his opinion, facts didn't matter.  hihi

Which celebrities will be next to comment on the matter? Scott Weiland, Nikki Sixx and the woman in this topic already have. So who's next?

/jarmo
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 11:26:45 AM by jarmo » Logged

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2015, 11:48:06 AM »

Taste is subjective.

But your opinion can be based on facts that aren't true and until you know the truth, your opinion will be affected by those false premises.

Like we had one guy making the point that in his opinion something was a failure because it was on sale for $1.99 the week after its release. It was based on a lie.
His opinion was wrong, but he didn't change it. Because he already had made up his opinion, facts didn't matter.  hihi

Which celebrities will be next to comment on the matter? Scott Weiland, Nikki Sixx and the woman in this topic already have. So who's next?

/jarmo

dJ ashba

He said he hopes it happens as much as everybody else, also don't forget Tommy Stinson said he thinks Axl should do it as well.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Annie
« Reply #196 on: November 13, 2015, 12:03:08 PM »

DJ doing what he does best. Saying something that seems to be nice in order to get attention for himself and Sixx Am
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #197 on: November 13, 2015, 12:05:13 PM »

DJ doing what he does best. Saying something that seems to be nice in order to get attention for himself and Sixx Am

Why did Tommy say it? To draw attention to his solo record?

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Annie
« Reply #198 on: November 13, 2015, 12:08:51 PM »

Tommy and DJ are 2 very different people.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #199 on: November 13, 2015, 12:27:27 PM »

dJ ashba

He said he hopes it happens as much as everybody else, also don't forget Tommy Stinson said he thinks Axl should do it as well.

Dj was in the band, so it's kinda not too far fetched that people would ask him.

I'm talking about all those people not associated with the band who create headlines by commenting on it.  hihi

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: