Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:39:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rumor: GNR reunion may not include all classic members
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rumor: GNR reunion may not include all classic members  (Read 41806 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2015, 05:43:23 PM »

Looks fan made to me.
Also, made by somebody who's not a native English speaker.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2015, 05:49:44 PM »

I want this more than a reunion with current gnr (Frank and Richard) but if there is a reunion, I don't want those jerks who have insulted Axl and hisband many times.

Yeah, because Axl's been such a prince.

Life's too short to stay pissed off all the time.  If these guys can come together and do a tour, we should all celebrate it.  Not keep score about who said what, when.
Or maybe I want to see a new guitarist vs something we have already had...

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2015, 05:56:15 PM »

I want this more than a reunion with current gnr (Frank and Richard) but if there is a reunion, I don't want those jerks who have insulted Axl and hisband many times.

Yeah, because Axl's been such a prince.

Life's too short to stay pissed off all the time.  If these guys can come together and do a tour, we should all celebrate it.  Not keep score about who said what, when.

Everybody wants something. You are no different.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2015, 05:57:57 PM »

Ah.

The implication was that you were salty over stuff some of the others have said over the years.

Any diehard backer of Axl entering into that debate doesn't exactly have the high ground.  Would seem an odd road to go down, I would think.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2015, 05:58:21 PM »

Well, it?s all over the world these news, and we don?t see Slash, Duff or even Axl denying. To me it?s pretty obvious that something will happen

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2015, 06:03:28 PM »

Well, it?s all over the world these news, and we don?t see Slash, Duff or even Axl denying. To me it?s pretty obvious that something will happen

Axl being silent is not news.  Slash being coy would also not be news.

Duff though, pretty straight shooter.  Seems weird to me he'd let all this fester if it was total bullshit.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2015, 06:03:55 PM »

Ah.

The implication was that you were salty over stuff some of the others have said over the years.

Any diehard backer of Axl entering into that debate doesn't exactly have the high ground.  Would seem an odd road to go down, I would think.
"over the years" I've literally been here for a month lol.

I'm not salty, I'm just facing reality. I don't think a full blown reunion will happen, I don't think 2 new guitarist plus same band will happen (atleast at first) all I believe that will happen for sure is a reunion with slash, duff, and Axl and of course a few of the remaining gnr members. Yes... I am a diehard Axl fan, but I support anything that he does.

-HugeAxlfan
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2015, 06:18:18 PM »

Ah.

"over the years" I've literally been here for a month lol.

I'm not salty, I'm just facing reality. I don't think a full blown reunion will happen, I don't think 2 new guitarist plus same band will happen (atleast at first) all I believe that will happen for sure is a reunion with slash, duff, and Axl and of course a few of the remaining gnr members. Yes... I am a diehard Axl fan, but I support anything that he does.

Shocked

Wink
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2015, 06:21:19 PM »

As much as i hate all the silence from all the different camps its certainly building up a GNR hysteria that has not really been seen in a long time.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2015, 06:23:42 PM »

As much as i hate all the silence from all the different camps its certainly building up a GNR hysteria that has not really been seen in a long time.

Yep.

Had that as my last sig here.  No one cares about a reunion until we get a glimmer of hope.  Then its all we talk about.

We care.  We all care.  Stop the madness.

GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2015, 06:30:13 PM »

There just seem to be so many signs pointing to this actually have legitimacy dj & ron and i guess tommy are out. Slash saying axl and he are on good terms again or talking terms and obviously izzy and duff playing with axl showed they can still play together and your hearing from others in the industry saying its going to happen and while they may not be inside sources as we all say when there is smoke there is fire it's just a matter of when something does or doesnt get announced.
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2015, 06:32:03 PM »

Yep.

Had that as my last sig here.  No one cares about a reunion until we get a glimmer of hope.  Then its all we talk about.

Question about you sig, how could it be disappointing if Richard said its a big year? If he is right, we will either get a reunion, gnr tour, or gnr album, or both, or all!!! I guess the only way to be disappointed is either if they don't report, or their "big announcements" are all just t shirt deals on their site....

-HugeAxlfan
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2015, 06:32:51 PM »

Does anyone hold any weight to what Vicky Hamilton said about texting with slash?

I find it very hard to believe he would confide in her about anything.

OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2015, 06:35:29 PM »

Yep.

Question about you sig, how could it be disappointing if Richard said its a big year? If he is right, we will either get a reunion, gnr tour, or gnr album, or both, or all!!! I guess the only way to be disappointed is either if they don't report, or their "big announcements" are all just t shirt deals on their site....

Ill take a shot at answering this.

A lot of people are over Axl touring with his replacements... a lot of fans dont want to see Guns n Roses Mk 5.

They want one of 2 things.... Axl to get a band together and release music and tour it.

Or.. Axl to make amends with the classic line up.. or a version of the UYI line up.. and go out and play.

Axl hitting the road with a 5th set of nobodies playing the old hits doesnt appeal for some fans as much as the other 2 options.. if thats what happens..they will be disappointed. 
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2015, 06:36:23 PM »

Does anyone hold any weight to what Vicky Hamilton said about texting with slash?

Whatsapp:

Vicky: Hey sweetie! How are you? I?m sure you know about the rumours... bla bla bla... more bla bla bla... is it true?"
Slash: No.

I guess the conversation was that.

Annie
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2015, 06:40:58 PM »

Whatsapp:

Vicky: Hey sweetie! How are you? I?m sure you know about the rumours... bla bla bla... more bla bla bla... is it true?"

From the interviews I have seen her in, that would be a very reasonable scenario. Trying to contact someone to find a way to get her name out there while the rumour mill continues to spiral out of control.
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2015, 06:42:07 PM »

Whatsapp:

That's how i perceived it to go too.  Grin
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2015, 06:42:41 PM »

If they're told not to say anything to spoil the secret until the official anounement then it makes sense he wouldn't tell her.  

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2015, 06:48:09 PM »

If they're told not to say anything to spoil the secret until the official anounement then it makes sense he wouldn't tell her.  

I guess what i am suggesting is... does anyone think he would tell her the truth regardless?
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2015, 06:59:22 PM »

Yep.

Ill take a shot at answering this.

A lot of people are over Axl touring with his replacements... a lot of fans dont want to see Guns n Roses Mk 5.

They want one of 2 things.... Axl to get a band together and release music and tour it.

Or.. Axl to make amends with the classic line up.. or a version of the UYI line up.. and go out and play.

Axl hitting the road with a 5th set of nobodies playing the old hits doesnt appeal for some fans as much as the other 2 options.. if thats what happens..they will be disappointed. 
I can assure you Richard fortus isn't a "noob" or really anyone else in the band. That's kinda rude

-HugeAxlfan
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: