Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:07:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  JARMO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: JARMO!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10220 times)
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« on: December 29, 2015, 06:45:47 PM »

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just gotta say I love you. I'm on the hype machine man!!!! I love you dude. Thanks for running this site!!!!

Thanks for everything. You don't get thanked enough!!!

Delete the post if you have too!!!

I'm so hyped up!!! OMG FFFFUCCCK!

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 06:46:40 PM »

We should have epic HTGH pre show parties in every city.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 04:56:42 AM »

can i too haz drugz0r?

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 02:34:30 PM »

Yes! Can't wait to meet u again!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 08:59:18 PM »

This guy's drunk. From out of nowhere he sent me this PM.  rofl

Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 05:06:56 PM »

lol. I figured you would try to out me in some way.

You went total queer tool bitch on my Mank Rage thread a long time ago... and I stopped coming here because it was so irritating that you hijacked that.

So yeah... when I decided to come back and post stuff on the best Gn'R site onthe planet you clearly deserved that.

So save it... tryhard

But don't damn me
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 05:08:18 PM »

Also would love a block button for some of these people here.

But don't damn me
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 05:31:31 PM »

I suggest you guys move on.

If you have an issue with any particular post in a thread, let me know.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 12:53:25 PM »

I suggest you guys move on.
"We" should move on, but everytime Thorned Rose posts something directed at me it raised a lot of questions. I want answers to those questions. I'd gladly take it in PMs but I'm afraid if we tried that route I would only get insulted some more and even more questions. So thanks for the suggestion but I'll give this a chance.

lol. I figured you would try to out me in some way.

You went total queer tool bitch on my Mank Rage thread a long time ago... and I stopped coming here because it was so irritating that you hijacked that.

So yeah... when I decided to come back and post stuff on the best Gn'R site onthe planet you clearly deserved that.

So save it... tryhard
At first, yes lol. I agree!

Second. Out you? You're outing yourself everytime you try to argue with me. I found it hilarious that a 30 year old man takes the time on new years ever to send an immature PM like that, of course I wanted to share the hilarity. But If I had a sober mind at 3am on new years day I probably wouldn't have outed you in this horrific way. I'm sorry if this print screen offended you. I'm OK with it if you want to out me and post a screen shot of my response. Still don't see how I "deserved" the PM in the first place.

I'm not sure what total queer tool bitch means. Would you please let me know? Is it synonymous with handling discussions better than you? Because if that's the case then those words are totally justified and I agree that I really went total queer tool bitch. Sorry for that.

But the lies about me hijacking that Mank Rage thread have to stop. I can't have someone with less than 1500 posts spreading lies about me, a most important person of note with 11k posts. If anyone "hijacked" that thread, it was yourself, you have to realize that at this point. + the fact that there already was a Mank Rage thread where you had posted the exact same post some 5 years earlier. I remember Adz didn't see the point of you reposting that, and several others questioned you as well. Did you send those guys PMs as well? The problem is the same as it was back in the Mank Rage thread, your attitude.

I also wonder why you've given me the "tryhard" nickname? Do you think that I really do have to try hard to respond to your posts? Trust me, it's not rocket science. I work with kids, everyday I try a lot harder to argue with 9 year olds.

By the way. The bolded sentance is meant as a joke and it's refering to you callin people with more posts than yourself"huge posts pricks" or something along those lines. I don't think that anyone other than you cares about this but I want to explain the reason why I have such an absurd amount of posts. In the years 2006 to 2010 I posted my first 10k posts, I was really passionate about Axl and GNR. I also had a lot of free time and I spent much of it at this place. It was a place to meet friends and discuss shit we liked and didn't like. The last 5 years I haven't been close to the regular poster I was before, the passion sort of dried out and I was getting less time for it. Also a lot of old members that I used to "shoot the shit" with  had left for various reasons. Nowadays I post occassionally. If something is already posted I don't have the need to post the exact same thing. I also don't repeat over and over (like some do) the few things I do say. The last post I made (before this one) was a week ago. Between August of 2010 and february of 2012 I didn't make a single post. If I cared about the post count then surely I would find something to post about, and more often? I'm only posting this for you Thorned Rose. I've taken a lot of time and thought to respond to you, just the way you like it. I guess this is trying hard to please you so hey, you're right about that in that sense. I really am a try hard, and a smartass too.

If it wasn't for the fact that I want to have the option to be able to go through my old conversations and messages, I would have no problem with Jarmo deleting my account so that I could start fresh with 0 posts and no Thorned Rose chasing me with irrelevant shit. But as I still want that, you'll have to learn how to ignore it. There's no need for a block button, only self control.

Hmm, that should cover it. I'll leave you with this as I'm still of that opinion.
Why won't you just ignore me? That's what I do whenever I see your posts unless they are adressed to me. It would be cool if you could make a reply without any name calling and actually answer me like an adult. If you can't do that, it's OK but please never contact me again.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: