Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:28:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Irving Azoff Denies Pressuring Axl Rose to Reunite Classic Lineup
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Irving Azoff Denies Pressuring Axl Rose to Reunite Classic Lineup  (Read 12136 times)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2016, 10:58:48 PM »

I make fun of those people, actually.

Without knowing these people, I'll go out of line here and assume, that the feeling is mutual....  rofl

You *are* "these people".

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2016, 08:12:00 AM »

I make fun of those people, actually.

Without knowing these people, I'll go out of line here and assume, that the feeling is mutual....  rofl

You *are* "these people".

Which goes hand in hand with the notion that you are a person who thinks he knows how others think....
Keep making fun of your idea of me, it seems to bring you some kind of joy that seems to be lacking in your life...  Tongue

Edited to add: You're openly admitting to making fun of people whose opinion differs from yours. I guess when you can't argue your case enough, insults and mocking always seem to work for you? Kinda weak... And speaking out of experience, it's the easiest route to take.... Smiley

/jarmo
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 08:22:34 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2016, 09:14:07 AM »

You're openly admitting to making fun of people whose opinion differs from yours.

Not true at all. 

But in this particular case, yes, I will certainly have some fun at the expense of people that talk about him like they were college roomies.  Or that seem to think some of these impassioned defenses are going to be seen by him and make some sort of difference.

You...you are a special case.  You actually have met him, and obviously have more than a little vested interest in behaving the way you do.

None of these other cats I'm talking about have those distinctions though.  There, its just oddball behavior.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2016, 10:31:58 AM »

That's the beauty, and the curse, of the Internet. You don't know what the other person really thinks... Or who they are.
You don't know who's reading what you type on these fan sites.

I act like myself. I'm not trying to achieve anything, it's not an act.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: