Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:18:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227798 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Brazil: welcome to the real jungle
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brazil: welcome to the real jungle  (Read 2248 times)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« on: March 18, 2016, 01:26:16 PM »

I know it won't be a hot topic here. Hardly anyone would care to read or to actually discuss it.

I'm talking about Brazil's current politics. If you know absolutely nothing about it, this is a great read by Gleen Greenwald, ex-The Register and who came up with the scoup on NSA/Snowden story:

https://theintercept.com/2016/03/18/brazil-is-engulfed-by-ruling-class-corruption-and-a-dangerous-subversion-of-democracy/

It's a lenghty read, but it's worthy.

Basically, there are a inherently corruption in all the leading layers of society. Still, the right-wings, allied with majority of the big media groups, are actively trying to start the impeachment process on leftwing president Dilma Rousseff without any real or strong evidence. And the white middle class is taking the streets claiming they represent the majority of the country, while acting with hate towards everyone else who oppose them.

I am writing all this because I am a journalist and its very unlikely that I will be able to have my freedom of speech intact after all this. And maybe someone here is interested in know what the fuck is going on at the host of the next Olympics later this year.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: