Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 11:32:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Full US tour announced... - summer 2016
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Full US tour announced... - summer 2016  (Read 51199 times)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #200 on: April 01, 2016, 05:05:09 PM »

It will vary show to show slightly but basically this

GA $280
First field sections and best 4 lower level sections $280
Next set of field sections $160
lower levels 5-8 sections away from the stage $160
Lower levels 9-11 away $110
Lower and middle level across from stage $85
Most upper level seats $65
Worst 3-4 upper sections $50

The best value is either the second set of field sections or the lower level seats at 110 in my opinion.  

There maybe second stages in the middle/back of the field.  I can't really tell.  I tend to think there are because they are selling some VIP packages back there.

Anyhow, good luck to all!

Did you see this somewhere? Or are you just guessing? I'm hoping these are right!!

Yeah, I could roll with that.

I'd ultimately like tickets in the lower bowl as opposed to the field.

Dad actually wants to go.  But I can't make him pay.  This is going to cost me a fortune, haha.

AND I WILL PAY IT GLADLY

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #201 on: April 01, 2016, 05:09:27 PM »

Yeah, I could roll with that.

I'd ultimately like tickets in the lower bowl as opposed to the field.

Dad actually wants to go.  But I can't make him pay.  This is going to cost me a fortune, haha.

AND I WILL PAY IT GLADLY

Ideally, that's where we (wife and I) want to be, too. I'm too old, and my knees are too shot, to not at least have an OPTION of a seat. Smiley  I'd aim square at those $160 per tickets.

But, to be honest...I'd take the 50.50 seats and smile if that's all I could get.

We are so getting together for pre-show beers, man. IT WILL HAPPEN (provided I manage tickets tomorrow).

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #202 on: April 01, 2016, 05:11:10 PM »

GA $280

The best value is either the second set of field sections or the lower level seats at 110 in my opinion.  

There maybe second stages in the middle/back of the field.  I can't really tell.  I tend to think there are because they are selling some VIP packages back there.

Did you see this somewhere? Or are you just guessing? I'm hoping these are right!!
I could see all upper most level being under $100. Most of them start between 39.50 and 45.50. I would be surprised if the next tier jumped to well over $100. Maybe 39-45.50, 80, 150, 200 then 250?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #203 on: April 01, 2016, 05:19:47 PM »

I have $350 for 2 tix.  Would have had 700 if the car hadn't crapped out last weekend.  And would have 700 if I decided to wait until Thursday or Saturday...but I'm not that brave.

I will end up buying the best 2 seats I can for that money.  I'm hedging my expectations so I'm not disappointed.  Again, I'd take the $50 seats at Met Life and just be happy I'm in the building. Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #204 on: April 01, 2016, 05:34:47 PM »

I have $350 for 2 tix.  Would have had 700 if the car hadn't crapped out last weekend.  And would have 700 if I decided to wait until Thursday or Saturday...but I'm not that brave.

I will end up buying the best 2 seats I can for that money.  I'm hedging my expectations so I'm not disappointed.  Again, I'd take the $50 seats at Met Life and just be happy I'm in the building. Smiley
That's how i feel about hopefully going to the AT&T stadium show. I could be on the freakin roof and be happy that i was there.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #205 on: April 01, 2016, 05:38:20 PM »

Guns N' Roses Return For Historic North American Summer Stadium Tour

- Founder Axl Rose and Former Members, Slash and Duff McKagan, Regroup For The 'Not In This Lifetime Tour' Produced by Live Nation -

- Dates Confirmed In New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Toronto, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia and More -

- Tickets On Sale April 8 at 10:00 AM at LiveNation.com -

15:00 ET from Live Nation Entertainment

LOS ANGELES, April 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Following months of intense rumor, speculation and feverish excitement from rock music fans around the world, Guns N' Roses confirmed today they will embark on a massive North American summer stadium tour as founder Axl Rose and former members, Slash and Duff McKagan regroup for what will be one of the century's most anticipated musical events. The news follows their previously announced headlining dates at this year's Coachella Music & Arts Festival. The Not In This Lifetime Tour, produced and promoted exclusively by Live Nation, will see the iconic band headline stadium dates throughout the U.S. and Canada starting in Detroit at Ford Field on Thursday, June 23 and will include shows in New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Toronto, Washington DC, Philadelphia and more. A full list of tour dates is below. In a special preview, Axl, Slash and Duff will return to the stage tonight at The Troubadour in Los Angeles where the band launched their ground-breaking career.

Nightrain official GN'R fan club members will be notified via email with an early presale opportunity. 

A Citi? cardmember pre-sale begins Monday, April 4 at 10:00 a.m. local time through Thursday, April 7 at 10:00 p.m. local time through Citi Private Pass?. For complete pre-sale details, visit www.citiprivatepass.com. Tickets for the general public go on sale Friday, April 8 at www.livenation.com.

Following the group's 1985 formation, Guns N' Roses injected unbridled, unrivaled, and unstoppable attitude into the burgeoning Los Angeles rock scene. The spirit went on to captivate the entire world with the release of their 1987 debut Appetite for Destruction ?the best-selling U.S. debut ever, moving 30 million copies globally.  In 1991, the seven-time platinum Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II occupied the top two spots of the Billboard Top 200 upon release. Over the course of the past decade, Guns N' Roses have performed sold out shows and headlined festivals worldwide following the critically acclaimed release of 2008's RIAA platinum-certified Chinese Democracy. Six studio albums later, Guns N' Roses are one of the most important and influential acts in music history and continue to set the benchmark for live performances connecting with millions of fans across the globe.

www.gunsnroses.com
#GnFnR

GUNS N' ROSES NORTH AMERICAN SUMMER STADIUM TOUR
All dates, cities and venues below subject to change.     

Thursday, June 23, 2016 Detroit, MI Ford Field
Sunday, June 26, 2016 Washington, DC FEDEXFIELD
Wednesday, June 29, 2016 Kansas City, MO Arrowhead Stadium
Friday, July 1, 2016 Chicago, IL Soldier Field
Wednesday, July 6, 2016 Cincinnati, OH Paul Brown Stadium
Saturday, July 9, 2016 Nashville, TN Nissan Stadium
Tuesday, July 12, 2016 Pittsburgh, PA Heinz Field
Thursday, July 14, 2016 Philadelphia, PA Lincoln Financial Field
Saturday, July 16, 2016 Toronto, ON Rogers Centre
Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Foxboro, MA Gillette Stadium
Saturday, July 23, 2016 East Rutherford, NJ MetLife Stadium
Wednesday, July 27, 2016 Atlanta, GA Georgia Dome
Friday, July 29, 2016 Orlando, FL Orlando Citrus Bowl
Sunday, July 31, 2016 New Orleans, LA Mercedes-Benz Superdome
Wednesday, August 3, 2016 Arlington, TX AT&T Stadium
Friday, August 5, 2016 Houston, TX NRG Stadium
Tuesday, August 9, 2016 San Francisco, CA AT&T Park
Friday, August 12, 2016 Seattle, WA CenturyLink Field
Monday, August 15, 2016 Glendale, AZ University of Phoenix Stadium
Monday, August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA Qualcomm Stadium

About Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.

Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160401/350541LOGO

SOURCE Live Nation Entertainment

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
matty29
Headliner

« Reply #206 on: April 01, 2016, 06:29:01 PM »

I'm not speculating, this is from an official manifest.

GA $280

I could see all upper most level being under $100. Most of them start between 39.50 and 45.50. I would be surprised if the next tier jumped to well over $100. Maybe 39-45.50, 80, 150, 200 then 250?
matty29
Headliner

« Reply #207 on: April 01, 2016, 06:33:02 PM »

For the citi card presale you do need to have a citi card. 

Total madness... and so sudden... I'm not prepared for this at all.  Do I get just the 2 tickets allowed with the Nightrain presale or wait until the Citi Cards presale to get 8 tickets....

I'm going to wait to buy 8. Too many people I know want to go. Even if it means sitting all the way up.

Going to be near the stage in vegas anyway.

For the Citi presale, is there some special sign-up process to get a presale code or do you just need to have a Citi credit or debit card?

Have a great time next week.   beer

Usually you have to use the last 5 to 7 digits of your card as a password. No special sign up.
enyquist82
Opening Act

« Reply #208 on: April 01, 2016, 06:33:33 PM »

Nightrain VIP Packages
https://vipnation.com/tours/guns-n-roses/not-in-this-lifetime/
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #209 on: April 01, 2016, 06:39:51 PM »

I wonder how these will sell? There's a lot of hype, but those prices are a lot for people to take in I reckon. Cheap seats will go fast.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #210 on: April 01, 2016, 07:58:27 PM »

For the Citi presale, is there some special sign-up process to get a presale code or do you just need to have a Citi credit or debit card?

Usually you have to use the last 5 to 7 digits of your card as a password. No special sign up.

Got it, thanks dude.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #211 on: April 01, 2016, 08:18:53 PM »

I wonder how these will sell? There's a lot of hype, but those prices are a lot for people to take in I reckon. Cheap seats will go fast.

The first time Axl, Duff and Slash tour together since 1993.

If you think about it that way, instead of just comparing it to a any regular concert. Then it's suddenly even more attractive... 

This will be the first opportunity a lot of people will have to experience what they have been hearing about from us "elders" or watching it on Youtube.
There's a lot of those people around who were too young to see these guys last time they toured together.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #212 on: April 01, 2016, 08:21:38 PM »

This will be the first opportunity a lot of people will have to experience what they have been hearing about from us "elders" or watching it on Youtube.
There's a lot of those people around who were too young to see these guys last time they toured together.

Exactly right.

I am an "elder", but have never seen Slash or Duff in concert.  Seen Axl.

This is going to be amazing.  My FB and phone have been blowing up since this broke.

Blowing up.  Youthful term.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #213 on: April 01, 2016, 08:23:40 PM »

Exactly right.

I am an "elder", but have never seen Slash or Duff in concert.  Seen Axl.

This is going to be amazing.  My FB and phone have been blowing up since this broke.

Blowing up.  Youthful term.

Same here, people who never came to shows with me before have all called me today about getting tickets.  I'm pretty sure these stadiums will all be sold out,and quickly.  I am just crossing my fingers to get GA for the 2 shows I'm going for.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #214 on: April 01, 2016, 08:25:31 PM »

If you think about it that way, instead of just comparing it to a any regular concert. Then it's suddenly even more attractive... 

/jarmo

Oh, agreed. But whether younger people can afford those prices? I'm not sure. We'll see. I've never seen them tour together!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #215 on: April 01, 2016, 08:29:56 PM »

Oh, agreed. But whether younger people can afford those prices? I'm not sure. We'll see. I've never seen them tour together!

Maybe not everybody, but I didn't mean the majority of the crowd will be younger people.
It'll definitely be a mix.

But if the venues were smaller, then prices would possibly be even higher. Also, you can't really tell people this is a historical tour if you play the same places the other tours are doing. Stadiums are kinda exclusive.
It's part of the magic.

/jarmo

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #216 on: April 01, 2016, 08:30:31 PM »

/jarmo

Out of interest Jarmo, where are you based? I'm guessing not America?

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #217 on: April 01, 2016, 09:45:22 PM »

Nashville here we come!!!!!!!!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #218 on: April 01, 2016, 09:48:52 PM »

1 show for sure

2 possibly

3 I am really trying for

If I lived in the states I would be going to 10
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #219 on: April 02, 2016, 02:21:00 AM »

Looking at the tour on a whole, there are many instances where shows are 4 days or so apart, where a few are only 2 days apart, wonder if that indicates that some areas might have another date added after the initial sale?

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: