Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:44:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Not In This Lifetime 2016-2019
| | | |-+  July 16th, 2016 - Toronto, ON @ Rogers Centre
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: July 16th, 2016 - Toronto, ON @ Rogers Centre  (Read 24070 times)
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2016, 11:06:41 AM »

I have 2 tickets (Section A5 Row 1 - Live and Let Die VIP Tour Package) and it looks like I won't be able to attend. These tickets can't be picked up until the day of the show. PM me if you're interested.

"This Melody Inside Of Me Still Searches For Solution"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2016, 11:19:42 AM »

Yes, but sometimes I just list the major ones that most people travel to.

I will add the airport though. Smiley

Thanks.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2016, 11:00:41 AM »

Yes, but sometimes I just list the major ones that most people travel to.

I will add the airport though. Smiley

Thanks.

/jarmo

Thanks.
Smiley

fishtifer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2016, 02:15:02 PM »

More floor seats available today for $450 each on Ticketmaster, Resellers are starting to lower their prices too. Still hoping to upgrade my Level 1 row 20 tickets somehow.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2016, 02:25:07 PM »

More floor seats available today for $450 each on Ticketmaster, Resellers are starting to lower their prices too. Still hoping to upgrade my Level 1 row 20 tickets somehow.

I think they did this for all shows.  I don't know if it's a "now we've seen the setup so we can release some stuff that's not obstructed" or some repricing of the more $$ seats, or what.  I know a PLETHORA of $104 to $150 tickets opened up for the Metlife shows coming up, and looks like similar thing happened with the show at Gillette Stadium. Those are the 2 shows I've been watching.....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
fishtifer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2016, 11:32:42 PM »

Even more tickets were released later today, massive chunks of seats on lower level one. I think this is somebody's way of filling the shitty seats first, I feel bad for those stuck with the 500's on the day the went on sale.

You can exchange your tickets with Ticketmaster for a $7/ticket fee, plus difference in seat cost. Remember that folks!
JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2016, 11:40:18 PM »

I'll be there...Can't wait! Saw their first Vegas show and it was awesome...but looking forward to the huge stadium show and Axl running around again! Flying in from Saskatoon on Saturday and back home Sunday morning.

2006: Edmonton
2010: Calgary
2010: Saskatoon
2012: Las Vegas (x2)
2014: Las Vegas (x2)
2016: Las Vegas
2016: Toronto
2017: Regina
2017: Edmonton
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2016, 01:11:27 AM »

Anyone know who will be opening for this show?

Why don't you just....
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2016, 11:54:22 PM »

Billy Talent

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2016, 12:35:53 AM »

Thanks, Jarmo. I'll have to give them a listen this week!

Why don't you just....
neon2002
Rocker

What the hell is a hab?

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2016, 09:38:42 PM »

Billy Talent

/jarmo

Hammer1
Headliner

GNR Fan

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2016, 11:41:59 AM »

Heading to the show Saturday was at the show at the CNE in 91' with Metallica  ok front row !!  .... after seeing  Axl and Co about 10 times since then, im dying for the energy with the original members again... my kids were born wondering when this might happen  Grin so naturally I'm taking them age 19 & 22 !

Start time.... im thinking 930-945? ... what's everyone's thoughts on this for this show - usually I arrive at 10:15 rush to my seat Cool

fishtifer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2016, 02:33:19 PM »

Another round of tickets available at Ticketmaster, lower level one in the first few rows for $175 each - Exchange your nosebleeds for a $7/ticket charge people! I upgraded from Lower Level Row 20 on Duffs side to row 11 on Slash's side.
aaronjcurtis
Headliner

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2016, 03:28:12 PM »

There are a lot of tickets available on Ticketmaster. Crazy amounts almost everywhere in the place.
fishtifer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2016, 03:43:15 PM »

There are a lot of tickets available on Ticketmaster. Crazy amounts almost everywhere in the place.

I know, it makes me sick! Where were these tickets when they first went on sale and all us real fans were trying to get the best tickets and some of us got stuck with nosebleeds? The show was "sold out" for months afterwards with 500+ Reseller tickets for sale, then the last 2 weeks before the show they release a bunch of good tickets that they were holding back so the rest of the stadium would fill up? Good luck Resellers stuck with your $300-1000+ tickets while regular price are still available - that will teach you!

Who should we send our hate mail to? Live Nation? Ticketmaster just gives responses from their manual... CaN'T be GNR's fault... Must be "The Promoter"....
aaronjcurtis
Headliner

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2016, 03:59:39 PM »

I know, it makes me sick! Where were these tickets when they first went on sale and all us real fans were trying to get the best tickets and some of us got stuck with nosebleeds? The show was "sold out" for months afterwards with 500+ Reseller tickets for sale, then the last 2 weeks before the show they release a bunch of good tickets that they were holding back so the rest of the stadium would fill up? Good luck Resellers stuck with your $300-1000+ tickets while regular price are still available - that will teach you!

Who should we send our hate mail to? Live Nation? Ticketmaster just gives responses from their manual... CaN'T be GNR's fault... Must be "The Promoter"....

I'm getting the feeling that it's all part of a bigger party that we don't get to be invited to. I believe they do some of this on purpose to drive prices up and push some people to look at other markets that aren't selling as well. Totally my guess on that, but I think it's a good one.

I should also point out, that some of the tickets are showing behind the sound booth setups, so those could have been held back until they knew the exact height and width details (they still look like obstructed views too, which I wouldn't buy). Additionally, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the tickets in the higher priced areas were held for friends and family of the band, management, promoter, radio, etc.

Same thing is happening with Hip tickets. They released a bunch more this week in some great areas for some of the markets.

Don't send hate mail anywhere. It's not going to help anything or anyone. Just know that's the way it works and never get discouraged if a show sells out, because you can always get tickets to it if you keep checking back.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:01:29 PM by aaronjcurtis » Logged
GNFNRS
Bush-lover
Rocker

Yes, evil does have it's honest side and it's called Slash

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2016, 06:02:14 PM »

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I'm looking now and seeinglots of available floor tickets for $450 on sale from the venue. My seat is also on the floor but it cost me $250. Does anyone know why the prices are now $200 more?

We're just jerk-offs like everybody else
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2016, 08:54:18 AM »

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I'm looking now and seeinglots of available floor tickets for $450 on sale from the venue. My seat is also on the floor but it cost me $250. Does anyone know why the prices are now $200 more?

IDK about your show, but there are sometimes bundled seats...either for different VIP packages or as part of TM's platinum seats program.  Could be part of those.  If you hover over the seat on the map (assuming your show has an interactive map), does it say something other than "Standard Ticket"?

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
downzy56
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2016, 12:14:44 PM »

Hey Guys and Gals,

We're throwing a pre-party at the Loose Moose Bar and Grill located at 146 Front Street W.   (more info can be found here

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/214510-071616-toronto-on-rogers-centre-~-pre-party-info-updated-in-op-~/&do=findComment&comment=4129294)

Come on by and join the rest of us hardcore fans before the show!

Cheers,

Downzy (owner of MYGNRFORUM)

Detroit '02
Toronto '02
London, ON '02
Boston '02
NYC '02
Philadelphia '02
NYC '06
Paris, FR '06
Toronto '06
Ottawa '06
Quebec City '06
Hamilton '10
London '10
Toronto '10
Hamilton '11
fishtifer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2016, 02:17:03 PM »

I've been checking Ticketmaster everyday since the tickets went on sale and this past week the prices change everyday. Last week the first batch of Level ones that got released were $175 each, this week another batch was $450 each one day, then $175 the next. Not sure what's going on there... The Slipknot VIP concert tickets for next week in Toronto just changed from VIP $400 tickets to regular $75 tickets. Same thing happened with Motley Crue VIP tickets last year.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: