Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:17:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Tickemaster Class Action Settlement
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tickemaster Class Action Settlement  (Read 3717 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« on: June 20, 2016, 12:46:24 PM »

Just a little PSA:

http://concerts.livenation.com/microsite/settlement?_ga=1.231519644.2036690711.1459537995

If you've used Ticketmaster in the US (maybe abroad?) from 1999 to 2013, you probably have free and discount ticket codes attached to your account. Log in to your TM account, go to "Account", and check the "active vouchers" link.  It's a little persnickety today, since they just rolled out codes yesterday (you might get a check back late error), but keep trying and you'll see if you've got anything.

I have about 30 discount codes (2.25 per ticket) and 17 free ticket codes (good for a pair of tickets, each). Smiley Freebies have to be used at their list of events (which hasn't been updated yet and will be all at live nation owned/operated venues/shows).

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 03:14:25 PM »

Just a little PSA:

http://concerts.livenation.com/microsite/settlement?_ga=1.231519644.2036690711.1459537995

If you've used Ticketmaster in the US (maybe abroad?) from 1999 to 2013, you probably have free and discount ticket codes attached to your account. Log in to your TM account, go to "Account", and check the "active vouchers" link.  It's a little persnickety today, since they just rolled out codes yesterday (you might get a check back late error), but keep trying and you'll see if you've got anything.

I have about 30 discount codes (2.25 per ticket) and 17 free ticket codes (good for a pair of tickets, each). Smiley Freebies have to be used at their list of events (which hasn't been updated yet and will be all at live nation owned/operated venues/shows).

Thanks. Curious to see what kind of events we can use the free ticket codes for.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 04:27:27 PM »

Just a little PSA:

Thanks. Curious to see what kind of events we can use the free ticket codes for.

In general, I don't have high hopes.  But the expiration on the codes is like June of 2020, so there's some time to be a tiny bit selective.

But they might surprise us...we'll see!  The good stuff is going to go quick, for awhile.  There's thousands and thousands of people getting these codes, and heavy users (I guess I'm sorta in that boat....but I know there are even heavier users than me) are going to jump on the good stuff. 

I'm waiting for that list of events to go up with baited breath.  I tried using a couple codes on some GA seats at some shows already, and I get error messages.  So, either they won't be on the list OR they haven't updated the background "stuff" so there are NO shows you can use them for, yet.

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 06:42:23 AM »

The list of shows is out...definitely no GnR.

The offerings, to me, are a little underwhelming.  I'm not sure if that speaks to who's on tour or just TM/LiveNations show selection.

There's some decent country music offerings (not my thing).

The pop and rock offerings, other than some Black Sabbath shows, are not things I want to see. If you wanna see Def Leppard for free, you have ample opportunities, too. Or Slipknot. Or Heart.  Thankfully, the list will update regularly over the next few years. 

Together again,
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 08:57:57 AM »

The only show I would be tempted to go to is Sabbath at Holmdel... but it's during the week... and yeah... just not going to go ...even for free!

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 10:48:21 AM »

There's an Appetite for Destruction GnR tribute band show in Aug in NYC that I'm hemming and hawing over. I'm going to wait and see what else crops up on the list over the next month or so....slim pickins in the Northeast.

Together again,
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: