Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:34:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227756 Posts in 43244 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  (Video) New COMPULSIONS Song 'Hired Gun' feat. FRANK FERRER, RICHARD FORTUS
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: (Video) New COMPULSIONS Song 'Hired Gun' feat. FRANK FERRER, RICHARD FORTUS  (Read 4901 times)
Paco1936
Opening Act

« on: July 26, 2016, 08:52:08 PM »

(Video) New COMPULSIONS Song 'Hired Gun' feat. FRANK FERRER, RICHARD FORTUS

"Rock and Roll the way it was intended to be played! Gritty and unpretentious with a strong bluesy rock influence, Beat The Devil is a good time from start to finish. I know I review much heavier material here for PureGrainAudio, and I really dig some of the brutally heavy stuff as well, but I cut my teeth on this type of rock 'n roll and it still holds a special place in my heart. I absolutely love the rawness and honesty of this album and the fact that the songs all contain catchy hooks, big choruses and enough swagger to satisfy even the most discriminate listener is a big plus.

From the very first riff-driven notes the groove seeps in and burrows deep inside your soul becoming so infectious, you cannot help but move to it. After listening to this through a few times I can tell you it felt good to get back to my roots; oh how I missed them. With an incredible lineup boasting Rob Carlyle on vocals and guitar, guitarist Richard Fortus and drummer Frank Ferrer from Guns ?n Roses fame and bassist Sami Yaffa from Hanoi Rocks and The New York Dolls, I guess it's sort of inevitable that The Compulsions released a record this good. Bottom line, this is absolutely one you will want to check out? it has made its way into my regular rotation." - Bruce Moore, Pure Grain Audio

LISTEN: http://bit.ly/2ak0kr3
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 01:03:28 AM by Paco1936 » Logged
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 09:16:37 AM »

It says is unavailable. Sad

Paco1936
Opening Act

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 10:54:20 AM »

One of these should work:

https://youtu.be/BuucimD6HpY?list=PLO275zoSKABa-2mh3iHaNE4oHbg5aoSw_

https://soundcloud.com/the-compulsions/hrd-gn
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 04:22:37 PM »

Awesome song!! I've never understood why these guys are not bigger than they are. I remember first hearing shake hands with the devil back in like 2005-06 and absolutely loved it. Should be way bigger than they are.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 07:07:32 PM »

Thanks. The soundcloud worked. Smiley

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: